Celebration

My Part-Time Coffee Shop Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 I came home with a smile plastered on my face.Oh gosh,I can't believe it!.Thank you,Lord!.I thought in my heart and started to jump up and down like a little child in front of my house gate.I suddenly felt someone's familiar voice,laughing away behind me.I blinked my eyes a few times.No,it couldn't be...I turned around."Kook,when did you came??".I asked,totally surprise as I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear."I followed you." He nonchalantly said with his hands still in his jeans pockets.I knitted my eyebrows."You what?!". I asked in disbelief.

                 He sighed."I didn't even disturb you earlier,why are you so mad?,and if you think that by ending our phone calls everytime we argue is gonna solve anything,it won't." He explained and walked closer to me.I lifted up my hand to his chest."I'm suppose to do this alone,remember?,how could you follow me like that." I said."I was worried." He confessed and entertwined his fingers with my hand that was on his chest."I get it,but,I don't want to feel like I'm a burden to anyone,especially you,kook.You know that right?." I sighed and said.He embraced me in a gentle hug and rested his head on the crook of my neck.

                 "I know." He exhaled and kiss my neck."Then why do you keep doing it?." I pouted while playing with his hair.He stood up and smooth out his shirt."I guess I worry about you too much." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.I placed my hand on his cheek while gently caressing it."You have to trust me." I instructed.He nodded and kissed my hand that was on his cheek."Okay." He said and smiled."I promise I won't end our phone calls like that anymore." I said as I held his hand."Good." He replied and ruffled my hair."By the way,congrats on getting hired." He said.I flashed a happy smile."Thank you,handsome."

                  We both walked into my house hand in hand.I fished out my spare key from my pocket I unlocked the door and saw Dongjun playing his PS2 in the living room."Where's mom?".I asked as I arrange my shoes on the shoe rack."In her room,probably sleeping." Dongjun replied with his eyes glued on the television screen."Hey,Dongjun!." Jungkook greeted and waved his hand."Oh,hi hyung." Dongjun replied in a boring voice.I shook my head.Dongjun doesn't really like Jungkook and I have no idea why.

                  When Jungkook and I became a couple,I thought that maybe Dongjun will consider Jungkook as an older brother since he always complained that he'd rather have one than an older sister like me.But eversince the day he met Jungkook,he never really showed any interest.I asked him once,why don't you like him or try to be close with him?.Jungkook could be a great older brother if he's given a chance.Since he's the only child,he's never really experience such a thing.

                  I pulled Jungkook by the arm."Lets go to my mom's room." I said."Oh,it's alright.I'll wait for you here." Jungkook assured.I pouted."Aww,please don't do that." He slightly whined."Just wait outside her room,please?." I demanded.He sighed."Alright."We both walked towards my mom's room which was just the opposite of the television.Yup,our house isn't exactly the definition of 'big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter