The Perfect Job?

My Part-Time Coffee Shop Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 After I hung the clothes outside to dry,I took a shower and decided to wear something nice.I decided to look for the part-time job that I was planning.I hope to work somewkere that wll pay me with a reasonable salary.Just when I was packing my things in my bag and ready to leave the house,my phone rang.I read the contact on my phone.Jungkook.Oh right,I totally forgot to text or call him like he told me to!.

                  "Hello?." I said through the phone."You didn't call or text." Jungkook stated.I sighed."Sorry,I was drying clothes earlier.".He chuckled."Alright,you're forgiven." He said."Of course I am." I tried doing an aegyo and made my voice like a little girl.He laughed lightly."Listen,babe.Since today is the first day of summer vacation,I thought of going somewhere together.Just you and me." He informed.

                  "Oh,that would be nice!.When?." I asked excitingly."Hmm,what about now?." He replied.My smile then was placed with a frown."Kook,I don't think I can make it." I forced myself to say with my words wavering.There was a short pause on the other line."Why not?." He then asked,curious and dissapointment could be heard in his voice."I'm gonna go look for a part-time job." I stated matter-of-factly."A job?".He asked,totally surprise.

                  "Yes.You know how my family is struggling financially right now,right?." I asked in a not-so-happy voice."I'll give you the money.How much do you need?." He quickly said.Eventhough Jungkook is rich,I have never asked him to lend me any money since the day we were attached."No,Kook.I have to find it on my own." I replied and sweeped my bangs out of my face."What about your summer vacation?." He asked,worried.

                  "There is no summer vacation for me.My work is my vacation." I told him,trying not to break my voice and cry.There was a long pause.I could feel him thinking on the other line."I'll find you a job."He finally said."Kook,I-." "Don't reject me like that,Hyerin.I'm trying to help you here." He cut me off with an annoyed and tired tone."I appreciate you helping me but,I'm not a charity case.I can do this." I told him.He sighed.

                  "Stop being so stubborn and listen to me.If you go out now and find on your own,it's gonna take a long time.And on top of that,it's dangerous out there,Hye." Jungkook sternly said like a parent.I rolled my eyes."If it's gonna take a long time,so be it.And stop treating me like a 5 year old.I can take care of myself,Kook,you don't have to worry.I walk around town almost everyday,running errands for my mom." I stubbornly said."No Hye,listen,I-"."Bye!." I cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter