The actor and his fans

My No.1 OTP

 

Chapter 1

The Actor and his fans

 

Choi Minho

You must be kidding if you don’t know him, he is the most beloved man in Korea these days. Through his role in his latest movie, he gets a lot of attention and affection from public. There’s so many awards bestowed to him because his role in a romantic movie.

His little face became home to his large eyes, his small nose and his kissable lips. His eyes were brighter than the stars, his smile could melt the hearts of anyone who sees it. He has athletic body and he is tall, all the wonders of God could be seen in him. Is there a reason to hate him?

"Where is she?"

"Do you mean Minah?"

Minho just rolled his eyes upward and then looked at his watch on his left wrist and sighed. Seeing his behavior that’s not friendly, Shin doesn’t need to hear the answers or a nod of the head to find out if a girl he was mentioned is Bang Minah.

"Be patient a little while longer, Minah will come in five minutes," that's the only words that Shin can say for eliminating his anger.

"Five minutes ago you also said that, when she's actually will come?” Minho looked at him sarcastically, his hands had already been crossed in front of his chest.

Shin took a deep breath, "you know that Minah is a singer, her comeback activity has just started a week ago, now she must be very busy. So please,"

Minho took a can of drink, "next time I don’t want to work with an idol," crick! The drink cans crushed after his hand squeeze it.

Shin shook his head resignedly. He cursed himself even though he doesn’t take responsibility for Minah’s tardiness. He should have known that Min Ah will be late more than thirty minutes and he should have not bring Minho to the set thirty minutes early.

Minho really doesn’t like to wait, he really hate it.

 

"I'm sorry,"

"Why did you just come? Minho-ssi had been waiting almost an hour,"

"Eoh? Forgive me, he must be very angry at me right now, but PD-nim, you're not angry, are you? Forgive me, I couldn’t come on time because my CEO has something to say,"

"It's okay, now the only person that you need to sorry is Minho-ssi. Meet him now,"

 

Shin turned his head back to see how Minah to not get yelled at by the producer. Shin didn’t have a serious problem with her, but anything Minah was done always makes him tired. He then glanced at Minho through the corner of his eyes and see how he prepares to attack Minah with his cruel words.

7, 6, 5, 4, 3 ...

Shin counting on his mind, estimating the moments of Minah’s life,the spoiled girl who always rely on her face to get what she wants, will spin after Minho vent his anger that he had buried since an hour ago.

2, 1 ..

"Oppa, I'm sorry," Minah sat between the two of them whom suddenly deaf, she put two bottles of apple juice on the table as her apology, "I got you some apple juice, so don’t be angry anymore, okay?" she said without guilt.

Shin took his phone and pretended to be busy, while Minho lift his head, looked at Minah who was still smiling as if nothing happened. He pulls his corner lips slightly then took a bottle of juice on the table. He opened the bottle cap and lifted the bottle above the head of Minah, "I’m thinking to spill the juice on your head now,"

Shin’s eyes widened, as well as the crews there. All eyes were on the two people who were rumored to have a serious relationship by the media.

"Even if you are the president of Korea, I will keep this juice spill on your head because you’re making me wait, but look! You just an idol, who do you think you are that I have to wait for an hour?"

Minah was frightened - of course, she's afraid that her hair which is treated specifically will be damaged and her expensive make up will smudged. She blinked several times and then looked at people around her randomly, including Shin. Shin looked worried, and the other crews looked amazed because there’s not many celebrities showing their original character in public like Minho.

Most celebrities would pretend sweet and friendly while in their personal room, they had to take off their masks.

"Oppa,"

"I'm you seniors so please call me correctly," Minho interrupted.

"S-sunbaenim?"

Minho nodded then pulled a bottle of juice from her head. Minah is a bit of relief, but her face turned tense when Minho dropped a bottle of juice to her clothes, "sorry, I didn’t mean to do it," he grinned.

Minah tried to smile even though she had made ​​a fist. She must be very angry now, she was humiliated in front of many people. If only they were in a room without a lot of people, maybe she already exploded and reply to what the man in front of her did to her, but like other celebrities, she chose to stay with a mask on her face.

 

Shin watched the two of them. Somehow the two of very different people could be awarded as the best couple of the year. They have no chemistry, just pretend to each other, do their job well - acting in front of people.

It all started with their latest movie that received a lot of love from the audience. The story is simple but touching, and the chemistry between them that seemed so real became a main focus of public. The media was more incentive to find out about their personal lives which is the truth is far from harmonious. And for the sake of popularity and money, their company decided to work together to unite them in every activity.

And try to unite the same poles of magnet, then they will repel each other. Then try to unify Minho and Minah, imagine what would happen if two people who are both stubborn and will not budge must be together at least ten hours a day, such as what the commotion will be created?

 

Minho walked towards the exit door with sunglasses already on his face. Shin will rearrange the schedule later. Shin commented, "you were so cruel to her,"

Minho replied with a flat expression, "she's taking a lot of advantages of me, if only yell at her, I think I haven’t crossed the line,"

Shin nodded in agreement. He could not deny that Minah took so many advantages of his artist without giving something in return. Minah also often act arbitrarily, she’s so selfish to think about the other. However, a man isn’t supposed to do anything like Minho did to Minah.

 

Click! Click! Click!

 

Shin seemed surprised by the flashes of the cameras that makes their eyes sore upon their arrival in the doorway. Minho’s dozens of fans who had been waiting since morning were doing their duties: took a picture of Minho.

Shin thought Minho might be upset because of the flashes, but when he turned him, Minho looked fine. He was giving a bright smile to his fans, even waving his hand.

Minho is an actor, remember?

 

§

 

Sulli swept her bangs to behind her ear. Her forehead still looks beautiful despite on her right temple there is plaster that covered the wound given by her classmates. She also has two similar plasters on her left arm.

She walked alone to the bus stop. She was upset due to fights with her ​​classmates this morning. The scars will take a long time to recover and Tiffany will be very angry if she find the scars when she came home later, not to mention her favorite poster is now divided into three parts.

"Ahem .."

Sulli looking at back where a man standing five paces behind. He smiled briefly. Sulli made ​​a fist, she ran towards him and then beat up the student without thinking twice.

"What kind of friend are you?! Why you don't say anything when you saw them pull my hair??” Sulli said at length.

Chanyeol covered his head to avoid her fist, "Yaa! That's  your fault! Do you think you're a five-years old children who fight over a poster?!" he replied.

Sulli stopped, but doesn’t stop babbling, "She tore my poster so I pulled her hair, that’s her fault, not me! I have to protect Minho oppa."

"Are you really crazy? Take a look at the wounds on your forehead and arms! That’s just a poster of your favorite actor, how can Minho oppa is more important than your wounds?" Chanyeol growled.

"You wouldn’t understand, Chanyeol. You won’t never know how important Minho oppa for me, the only thing you know is only Albert Einstein was the inventor of the telephone."

"Albert Einstein was the one who proposed the theory of relativity, not the phone." Chanyeol shaking his head.

"Ya, ya, the theory of relativity," Sulli pouted.

Chanyeol chuckled. Sulli doesn’t like to lose, but she really likes to succumb if she'd argued with him. Because they never have the same way of thinking.

"I could buy you a new poster, so you don’t have to fight anymore," Chanyeol patted her shoulder.

"Really?" he nodded. "Wow, Chanyeol, you're the best! Let's go home together!" Sulli put her arm on his shoulder with a smile on her face.

No one can explain why student who are constantly using muscle to solve her problems such as Sulli can be friends with the smartest students who solve his problems with his ​​brain, Park Chanyeol. There is no reasonable explanation about their relationship.

 

"Sulli, you’re bleeding!" Suddenly, Chanyeol pointed at Sulli’s nose.

Sulli touch her ​​nose with a finger and found a blood on her finger, "it must be because they hit me very hard, huh the blood can’t stop flowing," complained Sulli while covering her nose.

While she complained, Chanyeol took off his backpack and then ed his shirt. He took off his shirt and used it to wipe the blood in Sulli’s nose, "Put this on!" he said.

Sulli wiped the blood from her nose with his shirt. In these circumstances, she is still babbling at length, "I'm going to take a revenge on them! My nose is so much important than their life?!"

"Ssh! Don’t talk anymore or the blood wouldn’t stop flowing!" Chanyeol warned while wearing his coat and his backpack back.

"Yaa! I talk with my mouth, not with my nose." Sulli complained.

 

They both met on the first day of school three years ago. Chanyeol, the student who received scholarships, have a hard time because at that time his legs were injured. That's when Sulli came to him as a hero with a red cape on her back. The popular and the nerd eventually tied by a rope called friendship to this day.

 

"Does your head hurt? or maybe your arm?"

Sulli smiled through Chanyeol’s oversized shirt that covered most of her face but the wrinkles around her eyes explained how wide she pulled her lips, "you're exactly like my dad everytime he was worried about me,"

Chanyeol scowled.

Sulli is totally different from most people he'd ever met. Sulli will smile when people scold or hit her, Sulli will only reply to other people's bad treatment to her if it relates to Minho, her most favorite actor in the entire universe, as she did today. And just look at her now, she even says unimportant things when she was bleeding.

But no matter how different Sulli in his eyes, Chanyeol always there beside her. Sulli, who is very fond of speaking doesn’t have a lot of people who want to hear her, while Chanyeol who is living alone in Seoul always felt lonely. They are very suitable, right?

 

§

 

Sulli her laptop and start a brief conversation with the friends that she knew through an international forum. After she logs in, she typing some words and post it on the thread.

 

Peach29jr : 

good night people ^^ how are you today? I heard today Minho oppa and Minah recording a CF together, wow can’t wait to see their CF and share my feelings to you guys.

 

She got up from her chair and walked lazily to her window. She parted the curtains that cover the windows so she could look out the window. Actually not much that she could see from there, just a yard of her home, a few street lights and her neighbor’s window next to her house.

"Sulli, let's have dinner!"

"Yeah, eonni .."

Sulli closed the curtains, turn off the laptop and get out of the room. It took quite a long time until finally she closed the door after making sure the windows are closed. Honestly she doesn’t want to get out of there, but Tiffany would drag her out if she doesn’t come after five minutes she called out her name.