truth

Forgive me

It was autumn. Youngjae was walking to school. He stopped for a while and observed a tree.
'The leaves are beautiful'.He then picked up one of the fallen leaves and carressed it.
"But this is the last time i'm going to see it."He whispered. He then put the leaf in his bag and continued walking to school.

At school when Youngjae was making his way to his class, he saw his one and only friend Daehyun.
He was about to call him but then he saw that Daehyun is with his other friends, the popular ones,
the school's soccer team.

Daehyun and his group were heading his way. Youngjae then gathered all of his courage and sigh.
"Daehyunnie annyeong!!" Youngjae waved towards Daehyun. The group stopped walking abruptly.
"Yah Jung Daehyun, you know this loner?"Yongguk asked. Daehyun then looked at Youngjae and hieved out a sigh."Guys you go first i...i'm gonna deal with this kid for a while."Daehyun said to his team.
When the group had left Daehyun sent a glare that trembled Youngjae and he then yanked Youngjae's wrist roughly and dragged him to their usual place. The rooftop.

"oomph" Youngjae was been forcefully pushed against the wall."Yah didnt i told you that you and i are complete strangers in school??!!"Daehyun spat angrilly ."Daehyun..i i was just saying hello t..to you...aren't friends suppose to do that?"Youngjae asked. Daehyun let out a sigh and let go.
"Daehyun...w....why...are you ignoring me throughout this year??"Youngjae asked Daehyun who was backfacing him."D..Daehyun??" Youngjae reached out for Daehyun with trembling hands but was abruptly being swatted away.

"Youngjae...aish...i dont know its hard...but could you never see me again?" Youngjae's eyes went wide to hear it from Daehyun.
"B...but why?? We're friends right??" Tears were glistening in Youngjae's eyes.
"I'm sorry."Daehyun was about to head for the door then he heard a whispered 'why'.
He turned around and looked at Youngjae.
"W...why why you've been ignoring me??!! You promised to be my friend. You promised to be by my side no matter what happens.You promised that you'll be always there for me when my parents died in the accident!!! You...you promised."Tears were glistening in the younger's eyed.
"I know i promised you all that but that was a few years ago and i-"Daehyun's words were been cut.
"What's the difference?! You're still my friend and i'm-"
"I'm sick of it ok!!!"Youngjae was taken aback by Daehyun's outburst.
"I'm ing sick being your friend!!! You and i are different!!! I'm a somebody and you're a nobody!! You think all this time i like being by your side??!! You think i WANT to be by your side??!! Hell no!! I just do it cause i pitied your sad life!! I do it cause you're just helpless and a loner and no one wants to be with you!!"Daehyun shouted at Youngjae angrilly. He then closed his eyes and turned around.

he sigh heavily. "I hope this is the last time i saw your face and i wish we never meet again."

Daehyun slammed the door closed. Youngjae's legs gave out and he slids down to the ground.
'i can't believe it....all this long...Daehyun his only friend....despised him. Then it struck him the reality is cruel....no one loved him from the start. Tears were streaming down his face.

He was walking down the stairs towards his classroom. Then he felt pain in his chest and he started coughing. He made his way to the toilet and widened his eyes when he saw blood on his palms.
His back slumped against the wall.

'Daehyun-ah i guess your wish came true' He washed his hands and went into class.