Final.

The Pizza Guy

 “Alright, your order will be delivered in 20 minutes. Have a nice day.” Kris end the called. He looked around him and saw such an unappropriate scene in front of him.

“Yah, Lay! What are you doing?!” Kris shouted out loud, held his head.  Lay gave him a ‘DUHHH’ stares before shouted back.

“Dancing!”

“Its not ing dance if you keep move your hips back and forth with mop in your hands. You must be kidding me.”

“Fine my y boss.” Lay rolled his eyes before he put the mop at the right place.

“Lay, we have an order. But our delivery guys are not here yet. Thats mean you will take over their job for now.” Kris smirked whilst crossed his arms, standing in front of the counter.

“What?! I’m a cashier, not a delivery guy! There’s a lot of people here other than me, pick someone else!”

Kris fake his yawned before saying.

“Tao, did you heard someone’s talking here?” Tao shrugged, decided not to bother those two idiots and continue doing his work. Lay snorted, locked his gaze on Kris, mouthing ‘ you Kris’

Kris chuckled lightly. “Love you too Lay!” Without a second, Kris felt like somebody was pulling his left ear. .

“Oww, oww! Stop it Tao! That’s hurt!” Tao let go his ear, quickly he rubbed his red ear.

“Well, say that again to Lay gege.” Tao turned his back, backfacing him. Kris snuggled his head to Tao’s neck before replied.

“I’m sorry Tao.. I’m just kidding with him. You know right, I hate everyone but you, baby~”

Tao smiled silently before he switched his stern face back.

“Kiss my .” He swatted Kris head away from his neck.

Lay who had been ignored for awhile just now, rolled his eyes again. He think his eyes would be loose from his sockets one day.

Thank god I don’t have such a fiersty boyfriend.

Then he forcedly move his ‘steel’ legs to the kitchen. He saw Kyungsoo was struggling to shape the mushroom puff with his flour-ed hands. Lay sighed, took the pizza from the oven and quickly put it in the box.

DRAGONS PIZZA

What a name.

“Urgh, that y piccaso!” Lay groaned suddenly makes Kyungsoo jumped a little and his puff became a weird shape.

“Shut up Lay!” Kyungsoo sighed. He really hates to shape the puff because he must have a lot of patience and Lay just distracted his concentration.

“Alright my umma.” Lay rolled his eyes for the 3rd times. Suddenly Jongin from behind ran and gave Lay a head lock. Lay struggled to let go himself from Jongin’s grip.

“Om-my-g-god-let-m-me gooooo, i c-can’t bre-breath!” Jongin finally let him go, Lay catch his breath quickly, he feel like he will die soon if Jongin didn’t let him go in a few minutes.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM JONGIN?!” Lay clenched his fist, want to knock Jongin down, but Jongin fastened his hand cover his head before replied.

“Don’t rolled your eyes at Kyungsoo!”

Seriously Jongin?

“Its not a sin though!” Lay shouted back.

“It is! You have to respect your umma!”

Lay twitched his upper lips. “He’s not my real umma you damn .”

Jongin made a sob face and tug his hands into Kyungsoo’s left arm.

“Kyungsoo baby, he called me ! Do I look like a ?” Kyungsoo tried to hold his laughter from bursting out, maintained his expressionless face before saying.

“Shut up Jongin before I put your face into the oven."

"Ha.ha. Served you right, Jongin." Lay giggled while trying to put the pizza box in his bag.

"Call me appa!" Jongin hugged Kyungsoo tightly. Kyungsoo gave up with him.

"Kiss my smelly socks first." Lay was about to take off his shoes when Jongin quickly stepped on his foot.

"Eww yucks Lay, you're gross!" Lay rolled his eyes for the 4th times. They started bickering to each other until one voice came out, stopped them.

"I'm going to count to three, if you guys still here talking bull, say hi to your grave. One!-"

Lay and Jongin quickly get themselves out from the kitchen, didn't want the eyeliner guy exploded.

'Thank god I don't have such a whinning boyfriend.'

"Thanks Baek! You're my saviour!" Kyungsoo shouted and hugged him. Baekhyun just nodded and helped Kyungsoo doing the puff.

Lay groaned, he was about to start up the motorbike when he saw Chanyeol just went back from delivered the pizza.

"Kris! Chanyeol's here! Ask him to deliver this colorful pizza!"

Suddenly Baekhyun ran out from the restaurant.

"No! He's tired. Let him rest for god sake! Aww poor my baby." Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hand while Chanyeol snuggled his head to Baekhyun's chest.

"You guys makes me want to fart."

'Thank god I don't have such a childish boyfriend.'

"Eww Lay?" Chen's voice came from nowhere. Lay snorted.

"Don't eww me Chen. You're the worst. Nobody asked you to put the dead cockroach in Kris' wallet when you know that Tao will take Kris' money to buy the latest gucci bag. Congrats, you succeed to make Tao screamed to death."

"Well, that's cool actually. By the way, Where's my baby?" Chen's eyes wandering, searching for someone.

"He's eating his baozi in the toilet. I don't know why he was eating in the freaking toilet oh my god." Lay massage his temple gently. Chen just shrugged.

"He didn't want to share his baozi with anyone but me. Whatever.. TOILET HERE I COME!" Chen ran into the restaurant.

'Thank god I don't have such a weird boyfriend.'

"Why I have a stupid friend?"

Lay shook his head, and started going to deliver the pizza.

10 minutes later, he arrived at one beautiful apartment. He's late. 15 minutes late. Damn it. I am a cashier. I hate the person who ordered this pizza. He looked at the pizza box that he carried and sighed.

"OMG IS HE BLONDE?!" Lay turned back his way, searching for the owner of the voice then he saw a boy was running towards him his doe eyes. Wtf? OMG RUN LAY RUN! And the guy still chasing him.

"LUHAN! STOP CHASING HIM!" Another voice interrupted their running moment. Lay panted, wiped his sweats that trickled from his face and the guy jumped on him. the stupid guy already ruined his customer's pizza! Lay will die soon.

"OMG SEHUN HE'S BLONDE!!!!!" Lay frowned. What the hell is going on? And the Sehun guy quickly ran towards then and grabbed the Luhan guy.

"I'm so sorry because of my boyfriend's behaviour. He cannot see people who has a blonde hair and it will drive him crazy." Sehun hugged Luhan tightly, didn't want him to disturb the poor pizza guy.

Lay blinked his eyes before he rose his body up, took his ruined pizza.

"ITS FREAKING SCARY YOU KNOW?! I'M FREAKING DEAD!" Lay clenched his teeth. Sehun bowed for many times at Lay, apologizing.

"I know, but what to do. He's my boyfriend. That's why I will never colour my hair, blonde." Lay rolled his eyes and decided to leave.

'Thank god I don't have such an insane boyfriend.'

Lay already standing in front of his customer house.

'I'll ing kill Kris after this. Do I really have to come here? This house?'

He pressed the bell. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"Aww Lay. You're late."

Lay rolled his eyes before replied.

"You know me right, Suho?" Suho chuckled, and pulled Lay into his embrace. Lay smiled.

"But Suho, I'm so sorry because your pizza ruined because of me." Lay made a sad face.

Suho just shook his head.

"I don't care about the pizza. I only care about my boyfriend. If I'm not called Kris just now, you will never come to my house."

Lay shrugged. 'I'm still sulking, you know."

Suho giggled before he pulled Lay for a kiss.

'Thank god I have a perfect boyfriend.'

 


|| author's notes ||

1,302 words. What is this? lol I don't know what's wrong with me. Comment and suscribe ~