Letter, Seat A-7

Airplane

Enjoy...its quite short actually XDD

=================================================================================================================================

          I was excited as I tore open the envelope. I had received it earlier this morning when I went down to get the mail. It was from him, Kyungsoo. After ten years of no contact after moving from high school, he sent me a letter. Never would I have imagined that he would still remember me. Never would I have thought that he would send me a letter. It felt nice to know that I wasn’t forgotten. I opened the envelope to see a card in it. I felt my heartbeat beat like it was going to burst, but it all came crashing down as I took the card out. I felt like I lost all my strength in my knees. My heart stopped as I saw the card. No it can’t be. I hurriedly opened the card to see the details inside. It was true. I dropped down to the floor, my hands and legs gone limp. I can’t believe what I had just read. That sentence at the top with cursive writing,

 

“You have been invited to the wedding of Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.

We hope you would be able to come and witness the merging of the two families.”

 

          He was getting married. I felt like my soul was out of my body. I suddenly don’t feel as excited as I was earlier this morning. Of course he would have moved on in life. It had always been one sided since the start. I was the only one dreaming. Should I go? After all, he was my best friend. Well it’s no use crying over spilled milk, what’s done is done. I stood up, I fixed myself. At least he still remembers me, that is enough for me. The next day I booked myself a flight to Korea. The date I chose was four days before the wedding, I needed to rest because London to South Korea was a long journey. The flight was next week. After preparing myself emotionally for the whole week, I packed my bags and went to sleep with a heavy heart.

 

          Few hours later, I was woken up by my alarm. Today is the day I finally go back and visit Korea after ten years. I took a taxi and went to the airport. After I settled everything, I was finally cozy sitting in my chair, but not for long. Suddenly a tall clumsy looking guy stood beside my chair and asked “Is this A-7?”.  I nodded. I stood up from my seat to let him pass to sit beside the window. After he sat down, I sat down on my chair. Then the seat belt sign came on and the flight attendant started with their routine in showing where the exits in case of emergencies are. We were about to lift off when suddenly I felt someone grab my hand tightly. It was that guy, he’s closing his eyes tightly too. He must be scared of lifting off. Once we were safely high up in the clouds and the seat belt sign went off, I turned to him and said it was okay now. He let go of my hand and said sorry and thanks with a sheepish smile. “It’s alright, I don’t mind, just give me a warning next time.” I joked back in korean. “Oh hey, you’re Korean, My name is Chanyeol. Nice to meet you.” He said. “Yes I am. Nice to meet you too. I’m Kairi.” I told him.

 

           After a few minutes talking with each other, I found out that he was quite a nice guy. “I’m going back to Korea because a friend of mine invited me to her wedding.” Chanyeol said out of the blue. Oh he too? “Me too. My friend invited me to his wedding.” I chuckled. “Oh really? What’s his name?” he asked. “Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. He’s getting married to Kim Jongin.” I answered a bit sadly. “What?! That’s the wedding that I am going to!” he laughed. I was surprised. I laughed too, I couldn’t help it, his laugh was contagious. After a while we slept.

 

             I woke up when I felt someone shaking my shoulder. It was the flight attendant. She told me that we were about to land and to put my seat belt on. I felt like something else was on my shoulder. I chuckled softly. His head was on my shoulder and he was still sleeping. I woke him up and I told him we were about to land and to put on his seat belt. Once we got off the plane and took our luggage, we found out that we were also staying at the same hotel. So to save up the taxi money, we decided to go together. We ate dinner together too.

 

             In the end we just spent our time together throughout the three days before the wedding, but after spending time with him, I started thinking that maybe I could move on from my feelings for Kyungsoo. On the day of the wedding, I wasn’t even sad or depressed. I was actually happy. I heard the door knock. I opened the door to see Chanyeol. “Ready?” he smiled. I nodded and grabbed my bag. We went to the wedding together. When I met Kyungsoo, we hugged each other tightly. We said we missed each other. I look beside us, the same thing was happening between Jongin and Chanyeol. Jongin was very beautiful. I could finally send Kyungsoo off with happy wishes for his marriage.

 

            After, we went back to London, Chanyeol still wanted to hang out with me. Few months later we were together, and few more months, it was now our turn to send wedding invitations to Kyungsoo and Jongin. I was happy. We were happy.

 

=======================================================================================================================================

A/N:

see its short XDD

i actually wanted to write based on Good Bye Summer - Fx....but i didnt have the heart for the girl to have a sad ending...so i thought of who else had big round eyes

first person who popped in was chanyeol & bam tada became fluffy

oh yeah it fast forward cuz there wasnt enough time left during the exam XDD

^_^v