Chapter two

Tied by the Sun

Soojung had to go home, so she left him leaving a simple bye with the feeling that she had seend him somewhere.

On the other side, Jongin was walking in the streets alone when he noticed something wrong with his hands. It was almost like he was disappearing.

"What is happening to me?"

Soojung's P.O.V

What a strange guy... I think I've seen him somewhere before but I can't remember anything. How strange.

After spending the entire evening thinking about where could I've possibly seen him... I decided to sleep. 

*Driing* 

The bell rang and I prepared myself to go out. My parents are overseas so no one tells me what to do or cooks for me... I have always been alone. But somehow I didn't feel alone at all... Creepy right?

Anyways...As I left the house I noticed that someone was following me, but when I turned to look who was it, I so no one. I shrugged it and made my way to go to school.

Jongin's P.O.V

Why didn't she saw me? 

I looked at myself and realized that I was a shadow, again. But why?

"You have become a human because you wanted desperately to save a girl"

"Then why am I her shadow again?" I yelled to the voice in my head.

"Because she has to have a shadow on the daylight" 

"Then why can't be there another one? I badly want to be a human..." I cried out.

"If you really want to be a human, then there's a way. Only the words "I love you" from her will transform you into a human forever..."

"Really?! But how? I'm still a shadow!" 

"I'll give you only a year, not more and not less. If you don't succeed you'll be a shadow forever"

"I accept. I'll do anything to for her."

"As you wish"

Suddenly everything in my mind went blank. Then a strange feeling with a following scream came towards me. And then... I opened my eyes.

"What's this place?" 

I found myself in a blue bedroom with a school uniform beside me. I stood up exploring the place where I was and then I saw a woman with a bright white dress and shiny hair looking at me. 

"You only have a year to make her fall in love with you. Or stay a shadow forever."

She, then, suddenly disappeard with her voice echoing in my mind. This voice was the one who was talking to me since the car accident... Is she like a guardian angel or something?! That really creeped me out. 


Author's note:

Did you enjoy this chapter? Please comment and subscribe! I'd really apreciate it :).