Chapter one

Tied by the Sun

Shadow’s P.O.V

It’s another day, the sky’s turning blue and as the sun shines our secret date has begun. Where are you going my dear? I secretly chase after you not missing every single move you do. We are fated to be together. Why won’t you notice me? I’m always here for you and every time I look at you I seem to fall in love over and over again.

You stopped from walking… Did you perhaps hear me calling for you?  You turn around and sighed

“It was only just a cat”

That voice… Speak again, let me hear you one more time. Why are you treating me like a stranger? You’re hurting me… But I can’t stop following you, we are fated to stick together.

Remember how we used to play all day long until sunset? I miss those days.

Wait… Are you crying? Did something happen again? Don’t cry… I hate seeing you like this. If I were human, things would be different.

Time has passed and as the sky’s turning darker I slowly fade away without making any noise. The darkness is eating me alive and then I find myself in the darkness, the place where I belong.

“It's nice seeing you again…”

I turned around to see where that voice came from but it’s was all worthless, I could only see the darkness "Who are you?!" I yelled hoping for an answer.

“Everyone deserves a second chance, don’t waste it”

That voice again… Who is she? And what does she want from me?! Silence was filling the “dark room” until a bright light came violently towards me.

“WAKE UP!”

“Are you okay?” a nurse said, it seemed like she was looking at me. Why am I here in the hospital?? Did Soojung got hurt?!

“What’s your name?” the nurse kept asking looking at me. 

“This guy doesn’t talk” I looked at her weirdly.

Why isn’t Soojung talking? Wait… Did this brat said “guy”?! Is she blind?! She obviously is a girl… Stupid nurse.

Then a girl who looked exactly like Soojung came towards me and waved her hand in front of me. This girl is Soojung!! Then… Who am I?!

I stood up nervously looking at my hands, arms and even touching my face… Have I become a human?! 

 

Soojung's P.O.V

"Is everything alright?" I asked the stranger who I accidentally met a couple of hours ago. He nodded staring at me like he was about to eat me alive. Making me really nervous.

"Do I have something on my face?" I said breaking the awkward athmosphere. 

He smiled and shoock his head saying nothing... Does it mean that he cant't talk? 

"By the way... I'm really thankful for what you did earlier, I owe you my life" 

His eyes widened as if he didn't remember anything about the car accident.

I explained everything to him but it seemed like he didn't believe in anything that I said. "D-did..I really saved y-you?" he said stuttering a bit. 

"So you talk!" I said joking and he smiled. 

I nodded "You really saved me... What's your name?" I asked him. He seemed a bit lost when I asked for his name.

"Can you tell me what happened?" he asked. 

"I'm not sure about it... But all I know is that when I was crossing the street you ran to me and pushed me saving me from that car" I said trying not to miss everysingle detail.

 

Author's P.O.V -FLASHBACK

Soojung was on her way to go home and while she was crossing the street a very fast car came suddenly without her noticing. In that precise moment, her shadow somehow tried to "free" himself and became a human in order to save her. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"Use this name... Kim Jongin" the voice from earlier said.

He decided to use it since it was somehow familiar to him.

"My name's K-Kim Jongin" he said. 

"Jongin? I'm Soojung, nice to meet you." she said as she wanted to shake hands with him.


Author's note:

Hi guys! What do you think about the first chapter? If you liked it comment below! :) 

Subscribe so you can know when I'll update ;)