escape

Experiment

---

Kyuhyun took nervous steps towards the door of the enclosure, he knew it’ll be a bloody scene. Henry and Leeteuk were there to accompany him, the rest of the staff were given the day off. He placed his finger on the lock and waited for the door to open. The three stepped into the room to find the place white with no traces of blood. The interns were peacefully sleeping on the bed and the werewolves guarding by the foot of the bed.

“I am not going to harm you...” Kyuhyun said with shaky voice as he approached the bed and checked on Sunggyu. He saw red marks on his neck and Kyuhyun gulped. “Sunggyu?”  He asked gently and the man stirred on the bed. Myungsoo...” Sunggyu muttered, almost a whisper but the werewolf heard it clearly. Myungsoo approached him and rested his head on Sunggyu’s hand.

Kyuhyun stepped back as he watched the scene before him, he then smiled happily.

“Jinki?” Henry rushed inside and was surprised to see Jinki sleeping on the bed, head resting on Jonghyun’s thigh. THe werewolf looked at him in a defensive stare. Henry stopped a few feet from the bed and smiled. “I’m not going to intrude or stop you, is Jinki okay?” Henry asked and Jonghyun nodded, watching the man on his lap stir a little. Henry breathed in relief and stepped out to meet Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

The three went inside the observation room and opened the panels, revelaing the white room in full view. The two interns are still asleep, the wolves guarding them as if they are in danger. Kyuhyun sighed and got the attention of the other two. “I’m sensing that your theory is right.” Leeteuk spoke and Kyuhyun nodded. “Myungsoo had marked his territory.” Kyuhyun revelaed and Henry added. “Jonghyun did too.”

“What are we to do?” Leeteuk asked as the three observed the four behind the glass. “I am not sure though.” Kyuhyun confessed. “Wolves are quite the loyal breeds and connections mean a lot to them. As of the moment, both Sunggyu and Jinki had accepted to be their mates.” Henry stated and the two nodded. “If that’s the case, we can’t let them have their separate ways.” Leeteuk said, his gaze never leaving the four people in fron t of them.

Jinki was smiling widely as Jonghyun nuzzled his nose on the intern’s neck. “Mine” He muttered and Jinki responded with a nod. Myungsoo was acting shy towards Sunggyu and the intern was doing aegyo to make the wolf come to him. “Myungsoo.” Sunggyu called out and the man in question spared him a glance. “Come here.” Sunggyu patted the space next to him and Myungsoo obeyed. Sunggyu then wrapped his arm around the werewolf and rested his head on his shoulder. Myungsoo copied him, breathing in the scent of his mate, and the prominent mark he gave Sunggyu.

“Escape” The three scientist said in unison. They had decided to do the right thing. They plotted the perfect plan and re-entered the enclosure. “We came to help.” Kyuhyun said as he called out both Sunggyu and Jinki outside and locked the room. “We will fake your death and we will tell everyone that we decided to put down the subjects since they became threats to the state.” Leeteuk added just as Henry handed them the escape route. “They are not stupid, they will need the bodies as proof.” Jinki said and the three nodded.

“We got you covered.” Henry winked as he drew out blood bags and asked both Jinki and Sunggyu to lie down. He then inserted the needle and collected the blood from the two. “We’ll just tell them that you two were badly ravished by the beasts and that the only proper action was to kill the beast.” Kyuhyun stated as the blood oozed from the two interns. “We need to extract blood from them as well. Just enough for some believable gun shot wounds. Leeteuk added.

“And we need you to ask them to turn into wolves again and destroy the room, leave scratches and bite marks whatever, just destroy the whole place.” Kyuhyun added and the two nodded. “Why are you doing this all of the sudden?” Sunggyu asked and The three smiled at him. “To appease the guilt we’re feeling.” Henry said. “To repent” Leeteuk aded. “To give you four a chance at life. We were s for doing that horrid experiment.” Kyuhyun stated and gave them a warm smile both Sunggyu and Jinki nodded.

“By any chance hyung, have you known that both of them wanted us to be their mates?” Sunggyu asked and Kyuhyun nodded. “we hinted it on the third week, but confirmed it on the 2nd month. The way they obey you was admirable, to the point that even in their wolf form, you still held them firmly under your control.” Kyuhyun explained. “Last night..” Sunggyu trailed off. “We wanted to test the hypothesis.” Leeteuk answered, making the two wide eyed. “But when they ran towards you, we panicked. We thought that it failed.” Henry honestly said, finishing the blood collection.

“But you both survived it which proves our theory.” Kyuhyun said and the two nodded. “And because wolves are territorial, we are regarded as their property.” Jinki stated and the three nodded. “We understand.” Jinki said, standing up and opening the door to Jonghyun’s room, the werewolf was in defensive stance. Sunggyu did the same, Myungsoo running to him immediately.

“I need to get a few blood samples.” Jinki said and took out the syringe. He gently drew blood from Jonghyun who gritted his teeth as the needle went inside his body. He then smiled reassuringly and instructed Jonghyun to mess up the place. He stepped out of the room and Jonghyun, gaining full control of his ability, turned into his wolf form and ravaged the room just as he was told.

“Myungsoo.. It’ll hurt a bit, please bear with me.” Sunggyu asked as he took out the syringe and collected blood from his partner. Myungsoo cloded his eyes as the metal pierced his flesh. “You’re a good boy.” Sunggyu said as he drew out the syringe and instructed Myungsoo to destroy the place as much as he could. Myungsoo nodded and did as he was told, transforming in an instant and scratching the glass with all his might.

The two handed the syringes to Kyuhyun who smiled at them. “I lied.” Kyuhyun said which puzzled the two. “These blood samples, are going to decide your future.” Kyuhyun said and the two got scared. Henry and Leeteuk then opened the door and let the two werewolves join them, the lads joining their mates in an instant. “It’s simple, we can change you, like how we’ve changed them.” Henry said and Leeteuk smiled att he four. “It’s a help we are extending, but a decision that you need to decide on as a couple.” Leeteuk uttered before he and henry stepped inside the rooms and spilled blood over the place. Leeteuk noticed that the boys had managed to break a hole on the translucent glass that separated the two enclosure, giving the scientists a new idea for an alibi.

Kyuhyun looked at the four as the interns talked it out with their mates. “I’ll be like you, would you want that?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun shook his head, he may not be able to communicate but he knew how hard his life is being a werewolf, he wouldn’t want Jinki to experience that. “We’ll be together then, you don;t have to worry..” Sunggyu tried to coax the wold but h wouldn’t budge.

“Have you decided?” Kyuhyun asked as Henry and Leeteuk joined them. The four nodded and both Jinki and Sunggyu stepped forward. Kyuhyun nodded and asked Henry and Leeteuk to support the interns. “I’ll inject it on your necks, right at your jugular vein, where your marks are located.” Kyuhyun said and the two nodded. With a deep breath, Kyuhyun injected the werewolf blood on the two. The two flinched as the blood gushed through their veins and fell on their knees. “Take them and go.” Kyuhyun instructed, and both Myungsoo and Jonghyun grabbed their mates and left.

“Have we made the right decision?” Kyuhyun asked and Leeteuk patted him on his shoulder. “I just hope we did.” Leeteuk said as they looked at the room, blood drying and the smell slowly intoxicated them. “I’m sure they’ll do well.” Henry reassured them and led the two outside to prepare themselves as they face the bigger problem


A/n: End~~~ sorry if this is long and crappy... I just had to write this thing down~ Please leave a comment thanks~ by the way, i am not sure if you are curious on what happens to jongyu and myunggyu after their eacape or to the three scientist but if you are... hmmm i am not sure if i cam write about it.. maybe i will if i gain confidence writing about werewolves again lol