-- allkpop

EXCEPTION ♚ ;; sm new girl group ! (apply open)

SMent Will Be Debuting A Girl Group Named Exception?!

20121216_seoulbeats_hellovenus2.jpg

by lostpuppet

Rookies after rookies are revealed, SM Ent confirmed that they will be debuting a new girl group this year! The group will consist of six members and will be debuting in December 2013. The group name will be Exception or known as EXC, the sister group of EXO. However, they didn't want to add another 12 girls into one group so they went for 6. Also, it was rumoured that the girl spotted in EXO's Showtime will be in the group!

 

The debut date has not been released, but many of the SM artists are already showing their support to the group. 

 

"EXC fighting! I'm so glad you girls are debuting soon!" Jessica from Girls' Generation said during a radio show. 

 

"The girls are very hardworking, and I'm happy that they have made it this far. Keep up the good work!" Jonghyun from SHINee stated. 

 

"They are really lovable girls with good personalities." Super Junior's Donghae said. "And pretty too!" Eunhyuk added with a huge gummy smile.

 

It seems like the group are receiving lots of love and support from their labelmates. Let's hope to hear more about these girls soon!