-- allkpop

EXCEPTION ♚ ;; sm new girl group ! (apply open)

SM's Trainee Caught in EXO's Showtime Episode! 

iu | Tumblr | via Tumblr

by lostpuppet

Super Junior's Kyuhyun and f(x)'s Krystal and Sulli recently talked about a SM trainee named Seul Gi. The girl became a hot topic online and SM Ent released two videos of her. This time, a new trainee was seen in EXO's Showcase. On the first episode, there was a scene where Suho went around with the camera and asking their sunbaenims if they could recognise the twelve members. Not only was the trainee was caught on camera, Suho actually filmed her. 

 

Suho walked into the room where Super Junior was at. At first, the two members of Super Junior, Donghae and Eunhyuk were filmed and they answered the question. All of a suddenly, Donghae yelled a girl's name after the close-up shots of Suho's and Sehun's faces.

 

He went, "Yoo-ah!" And the camera moved to a girl. The girl is another SM's trainee who was there to watch her sunbaenims practice. 

 

"Oh." The girl whom Donghae called 'Yoo' looked surprised at the camera.

 

"Yah Suho! Turn the camera!" Eunhyuk shouted suddenly and Suho did as he was told. He turned the camera away. However, her voice could still be heard in the background.

 

"Go, run away! Quick!" Donghae joked as he waved his hands around.

 

"Ahhhh ne!." A girl's voice was heard - probably the trainee's voice. She seemed to be screaming as her voice faded into the background, this made the four boys laughed heartily at the trainee's action. No information was found yet, except that her name is Jungyoo. Rumours said that she's one of SM's best trainees and is about to debut with some other trainees. Let's all wait for the good news soon!

 

 

 

 

 


 

a/n: heheheh. it's all fake to be honest. c: but let's just pretend it's real~