Whose Existence Vanished (C)

WooGyu Story Hub
Whose Existence Vanished
Story Poster
Story Summary by Author:
Nam Woohyun was the Prince of the Kingdom. Ready to set off on an adventure to see his country before he ruled. Though a curse and a spell was cast onto him and his people, making everyone forget the Prince and his name.

He meets a small delivery service in the East, after somehow being teleported into a forest. He didn't choose, nor did he know it, but Kim Sunggyu would teach him lessons that held more value than his eighteen years in the castle.
Story Summary by Me:
Sometimes it takes losing everything to truly understand everything that you had. When Prince Nam Woohyun loses his family, status and name, it takes the kindness of a stranger to make him realise the importance of those around him. As he journeys towards home, he makes friends and learns what it means to love.
Characters:
Sunggyu, Woohyun, Infinite, Others
Comments:
This story reminds me of something but I can't quite place my finger on it. There isn't too much action or romance. There's just enough of both to keep the story going. The way I see it, the story is more a life lesson than an adventure fic. Make of it what you will but it is an interesting read and one I highly recommend.