Lost in Love (C)

WooGyu Story Hub
Lost in Love
Story Poster
Story Summary by Author:
Nam Woohyun: noun - [1] resident pretty boy and one of the most popular juniors in the entire school.
[2] has a reputation of being a jerk, but only because people don't understand he doesn't really mean his insults. It's just how he shows his affection.

Kim Sunggyu: noun - [1] nobody.
[2] a junior just trying to make his way through school and do bigger and better things in his life. 

Woogyu: noun - [1] a name given to Woohyun and Sunggyu by his best friend Dongwoo, who happens to know that Woohyun has a crush on Sunggyu.
[2] the reason Sunggyu gets crippled for life.
Story Summary by Me:
A misunderstood Kingka and an innocent nerd. What do the two have in common? A group of obsessive fangirls that change the dynamics of their relationship. Forever is a long time, but is it long enough for Woohyun to atone for his sins?
Characters:
Sunggyu, Woohyun, Infinite, Others
Comments:
This story features crazy fangirls, an oblivious Woohyun and an innocent Sunggyu. A trio that certainly sets the scene for disaster, comfort and potentially, love. It's a story that I find myself coming back to because of the lot and the way the story seamleslly develops. No time jumps or missing scenes to make you go crazy.