A sudden change

Is our love strong enough?

First of all I have to say that I'm totally surprised I got already three subscribers *.* Thank you so much and I would appreciate it if silence reades would comment, because so I can improve more.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning you awoke on the couch. Tried you blinked a few times before realising it. You tried to stay awake this time, so you could see if Hyunseung at least came home. Just like any other time you didn't stay awake long enough to see. Like any other day before you did your morning routine and went to school for teaching. You came back home after a long day of work and decided to watch some TV, but before you did that you made yourself something to eat. Quit tired you listened to the news, but one thing made your eyes widen. What the reporter said...it couldn't be, right? He promised to tell you after all.

Cube Entertainment announced the return of the duo Troublemaker next month. The first teaser imagines will be published next week. Let's see which image the duo has this time.

While you just stared at the TV you heard your mobile, but you didn't care. Why would you? Your mind was far away, back to the day you found out about a duo called Troublemaker. The day you saw a picture of your boyfriend kissing Hyuna on stage and you stormed out of your shared home. On the day back then you had tears in your eyes, but today you were just hurt. Hurt and angry. How could he do this to you? Ring Ring Ring. That sound came from your frontdoor. Now you realised your mobile was still ringing and your front door also didn't stopped. Your eyes wandered to your mobile. 29 messages from your friends. It seemed like they also just found out, asking you if you saw the news and if knew already about it. You didn't even care and decided to at least see who was standing outside of your frontdoor. G.Na. Of course you already met her but to see her in front of your house made you tink that he send her to you. He didn't even had the courage to call you, text you or visit you. Without opening the door or replying to the messages you run into your shared bedroom, closing the door behind yourself and falling into your bed. Tears started falling, but you didn't even care. It didn't matter that maybe your friend where starting to worry about you or that promised yourself to stay strong. At the moment you wanted to cry, about that they would come back. You were scared about seeing him kissing her again, to see her flirting with him or just to see how perfect Hyuna seemed to be and how invisble you where next to her. A nobody.