What an idiot jerk !!!

My committed bad luck .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You woke the next day and took a shower then you dressed for your school , you went downstairs with a sad look on your face , you sat ready to eat your breakfast , your mum put the breakfast on the table then she said : something wrong ?   You : no mum ..   She sat beside you then she said : you’re not okay since last night , is there anything you wanna tell me ?   You  : mum .. You know the boys that live next door right ?   Your mum : yes , what about them ?   You : there’s one of them that is so wired ..   Your mum : “wired” ? how is that ?   You : they are all fun and nice to me but him , he’s always sad and keeps on pushing me away , and I don’t know if I should be beside all B.A.P anymore cause of him ..   Your mum : sweetheart , do you know what I think about you ?   You : a nice girl ?! ^^”   Your mum : no .. I think you are wired ..   You laughed then you said : do you call yourself a mum ?!   She laughed then she said : yes I do , because I love you so much I can hide the bad image that you have which is the “wired” image because I know deep inside that this is just an image and you are a really smart and confident girl    You : do you think that he wants me to know the real him first ?   Your mum : probably the boy is trying to push you away but you can always give him a chance .. Just remember , don’t push it !   You smiled then you said : I wont ..    You stuffed the pancake inside your mouth , wore your backpack and kissed your mum’s forehead then you ran outside . You saw Zelo in front of you walking quietly , you ran beside him then you said : hello neighbour !!!   He looked at you then he let out a sigh with anger , you laughed then you said : I can feel the love ..   He put his hands in his pockets then he looked away of your direction , you said : you still mad at me after last night ?   Zelo : I’m mad at you since the day I met you    You : I don’t know why you do !!! I’m delightful !!   He smirked then he said : of course you are -.-”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter