"No... hospital..."

I Regret...

I'M IN A K-POP GROUP! Correction: Cho Kyuhyun is in a K-pop group and I am in his body for now, so in a way- I'm in a K-pop group! I always wanted to sing for people (instead of my shower head). After being monitored for a week the hospital decided to release me saying I did not have enough wounds to warrant keeeping me any longer.

Why? Kyuhyun only received minor cuts and bruise, aside from the head injury that is. Anyway, I spoke with Lee Soo Man and he is allowing me to pay me respects to Lee Hara.

Also, my birth parents reuquested a meeting with me. So I have to pay my respects to myself and speak to my grieving familt. This whole taking over Kyuhyun's life thing may be a bit more difficult than I thought.

Sungmin-the pink shirt guy from the hospital- and Leeteuk came with me to the graveyard. Leeteuk stayed for a few minutes before walking off to call Soo Man and the manager of Super Junior; probably informing them that Mr. and Mrs. Lee were waiting at the enterance to the graveyard and we would be going with them after this. Sungmin remained silent as we stared at the gravestone that held my name. We stood there for only a handful of minutes- but it was enough.

Eventually, I couldn't stand it anymore. I started shaking, my vision stared blurring and I did the only thing my body would allow me to...

~-~-~-

"Sungmin..." Kyuhyun's voice was barely a whisper as he grabbed my arm lightly. I looked over at him to see him sinking to the ground and noticed how pale he had become.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him up, "Kyuhyun! Don't do this to me! Come on, open your eyes!" His eyes fluttered open and he said two words:

"No... hospital..." With that all of his weight was on me- crap.

"Leeteuk!"

I regret leaving my family alone.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there! I'm debating on whether on or not to update a second time today... What do you think? :) Anywho... sorry the chapters are so short! They will get longer... soon! :D Oh! I'm not sure when it will happen but Kyuhyun will wake up, sooner or later... :D teeheeheeheehee! :D Thanks for reading and stay awesome!

~BaiLingLing <3