2

best feeling
Another weekend means another date with Kyungsoo. And tonight he’ll confess to the younger boy about his feeling.
He just still confused about how he will confessed to Kyungsoo. It would be flowers and chocolate for girls. But how? Both of them are men, and Junmyeon doesn’t want to make Kyungsoo feel like a girl (although he is as cute as one).
Junmyeon dragged Jongdae to help him, since he is Kyungsoo best friend. Jongdae being a troll asked for a payment and Junmyeon agree to buy him a nice tshirt.
Junmyeon and Jongdae wandered around the mall just to find something that might Kyungsoo like. Junmyeon never know that search for perfect gift would be this hard. After spend more than two hours looking around, he found a nice pair of brown shoes for Kyungsoo and a couple hat for them. And of course a nice tshirt for his little brother.
***
 Junmyeon ready in his casual style, his hair perfectly spiked, his smile perfectly charming. He asked his dad that he may borrow the car for tonight, and he get the keys. 
“Don’t forget about the , son. And please, don’t do it in my car” his dad teased. Now you know where’s Jongdae’s troll nature come from. Junmyeon scoffed.
***
He breath in and breath out, trying to calm himself.
He jumped from the car and knocked at Kyungsoo door. His mother greeted him with warm smile and let him come in.
Junmyeon waiting while chatting with Mr. Do, he is a nice tiny man with serious face and warm voice. Kyungsoo come out wearing the pastel-blue colored shirt. His hair fall natural, framing his innocent face. He is looked simple, but adorable.
Junmyeon take Kyungsoo to casual dinner. Junmyeon loves watching Kyungsoo eating, he looked like a little boy despite he is 18 years old boy. How Kyungsoo enjoyed the dessert the best makes his grin wider. 
He cares the chocolate stain on Kyungsoo’s left cheek with his hand, and then Kyungsoo freeze. His eyes looked at Junmyeon with worries.
“what’s wrong? Continue your eating” said Junmyeon. But Kyungsoo refused to.
***
The rest of the date spent inside the car. They enjoying the quite moment in comfortable silent.
“hey, Kyungsoo.. I have something for you” Junmyeon reached the white box on the back seat. 
“this is for you.” He gave the box to Kyungsoo.
The younger open the box and admiring the beautiful shoes. “What this for?” he asked.
“I just want you to remember me everytime you wear these”
“But I always remember you even without these shoes”
“hey, I tried my best to be romantic here”
Both chuckled. “Thanks”
“And.. these couple hats” Junmyeon take the hats from paper bag.
“I tried to be romantic but it looked like it is not successful. So let’s skipped the romantic things and moved to the point Kyungsoo. I want bring our relation into something serious. Would you be my boyfriend?” Kyungsoo can see the hopeful in Junmyeon eyes. It’s sincere and pure, typically Junmyeon.
“youre such unromantic man. And I am just a childish boy, I even eat my dessert like a five year toddler. And you still like me?”
“youre perfect in my eyes. And that was adorable anyway. I love you”
“I love you too” and they kissed. It casual kiss at first, but the naughty boy Kyungsoo tried deepen the kiss by opening his lips. Let Junmyeon’s wet tongue explores his cave.
 “Waw, youre naughty” said Kyungsoo.
“I am. It’s normal. I just surprised that you can be naughty too. This toddler faced boy can kiss that hot”
“This toddler is 18 years boy. Full of hormones” he smirked.
“I guess I am lucky to have you. Shy at the outside, and naughty with me”
 Kyungsoo blushed, facing down. “stop this topic. It’s embarrassing”
Junmyeon chuckled. With his hand he bring Kyungsoo’s face up, “ hey, I love you” he gave his lips a light peck.
“wears this cap on our next date okay” he put the hat on Kyungsoo’s head.
The car engine start roaring, and the date for the day was over. But Kyungsoo and Junmyeon can expect so many date ahead. Even the hot and steamy one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*flips table* what did I just write?!!!!!