1

best feeling
 
Falling in love should be great, right? It's a wonderful feeling when you see your crush. You can't breathe properly when he speaks to you. Your cheeks, and ever your ears, turn pink every time he near around you. It supposed to be awesome. But it's not if you have a best friend as troll as Kim Jongdae and you happened falling for his older brother, Kim Junmyeon. And your other best friend not helping at all. Baekhyun keep laughing at your "falling in love diseases". 
 "these are not diseases, Baekhyun. And NO! I'm not fall for him" Kyungsoo take his book from his bag and his pen to starts their homework at Jongdae's house.
"Yeah, of course. Because today you wearing the same shirt you wore three days ago just because Junmyeon hyung said it suits you"
"No!" well, maybe it's true that he wore the same shirt because of it. He also likes this shirt anyway.
 "physics and math. And I already ask my big brother for help." Jongdae smiles at Kyungsoo.
"why don't we just done this by ourselves?"  Kyungsoo frowned. 
"no one of us has brain as bright as Junmyeon hyung. And he is happy to help. Relax. Just don't do anything stupid. You can stare at him as long as you want, but don't do anything stupid. Or I and Baekhyung will tease you until we're in grave"
"that's scary man.." said Baekhyun.
And 
Holy Junmyeon is just perfect. He taught them on his best, and he keep smiling everytime Kyungsoo answer those question correctly. And Kyungsoo cant help for falling deeper.
"Nice work boys" he smiled warmly at them, ruffles Kyungsoo hair and walked out of the room.
"Affection only for Kyungsoo" Baekhyun cooed at him.
"he rarely shows affection towards me. Maybe you'll be my brother in-law after this"
"we're still young"
Jongdae laughed at him," so you conceded that you like him. And consider about the possibility being my family. Congratulation!"
Kyungsoo face-palming himself.
***
When Kyungsoo said that Junmyeon doesn't help about his feeling, it's a truth.
One day Junmyeon brought one of his friend from his technical academy named Kim Minseok for barbeque party at Kim's house. He introduces him to his younger brother's friends.
"This is Byun Baekhyun and this is Do Kyungsoo"
"Hey, my name is Kim Minseok. I'm Junmyeon friend" he smiled at the boys offering his right hand. " So this is Kyungsoo, the little guy you often mention to me?" his smile turned in to grin.
Junmyeon quickly cover his friend mouth with his hand. "don't bother about him boys. Let's have fun"
Jongdae laughed the loudest.
***
Junmyeon suddenly asking Kyungsoo for a date that weekend. When Kyungsoo asking about who else he invited, Junmyeon said "just two of us"
See? Junmyeon doesn't help!
And Kyungsoo cant be more happier, so he said "yes"
***
The first date was sweet. Cant said it was perfect actually, because Junmyeon accidentally spilled half of their popcorn when he tripped over someone leg on the movie and rewarded with scoffs and frowns. 
Kyungsoo and Junmyeon shared the rest of the popcorns and sipped their cola while smiling at each other. Forgot about the movie they were watching.
***
The first kiss happened on their forth date. It was a cold night, Junmyeon gave Kyungsoo his gloves. Let his bare hands facing the cold air.
"How about you?"asked Kyungsoo.
"How about this?" Junmyeon stood behind Kyungsoo and slipt his hands into the Kyungsoo front pockets' jacket.
"I prefer this" his breathe feels warm on Kyungsoo neck, since they share the similar height.
 It feels warmer this way. Junmyeon can feel that Kyungsoo heart beats faster and faster. So does his.
They shared the kiss in front of Kyungsoo's door. It just happened perfectly. Their lips connected and Kyungsoo can see the spark, while Junmyeon felt his chest swollen. They whisper soft goodnight with blushing face.