Chapter 5

Invisible Wings

Seohyun POV

 

After that, i finally become yonghwa oppa girlfriend and we finally together. Yonghwa oppa's father is so happy about that and his mother didn't said anything. I afraid of what she will do but yonghwa oppa said she already give up a bless. Today, i went to visit my parents grave and of crouse yonghwa oppa come with me. He never let me go alone. Omma, appa..i don't know i should said thanks or not. I'm sorry for blame God for everything. I'm sorry for blame you two for leave me alone.

"Omoni, aboeji" yonghwa oppa suddenly said and make me look at him.

"I promise will take care for her! So you no need to worry anymore." He said and then the wind blow. Omma, appa? You hear us?

"Omma, appa..i love you two" i smile and the the wind blow once again.

"I think they hear us." Yonghwa oppa said

"I think so" i smile.

"Okay then, let's go..it's already so dark." Yonghwa oppa said and i nod. He pull my wheelchair and guide me to his car.

 

Inside the car i just look outside the window, it's dark already. Even now we are okay, but i still can't walk. I feel burden to yonghwa oppa. Even he always said that i never being a burden to him but..whenever i think..i always feel burden to him.

"Hyun?" Yonghwa oppa said when he hold my hand and make me look at him.

"What are you thinking about?" He ask softly.

"Nothing" i said and intertwined my hand with him.

"Really?" He ask again.

"Ne" i said and he just nod with my word.

"Hyun, there is something i want to say to you" he said so i look at him again. He then park the car beside the street and look at me.

"I find a good doctor for you!" He said. Doctor? For what?

"He is a specialis bone" he said again.

"So?" I ask

"I want you to meet him" he said and squeeze my hand

"Wae??" I ask him.

"I already ask him about your condition and he said he will try to make you walk again." He explain

"Really??" I'm so happy to hear that.

"Ne" he smile

"But.." He stop

"But what oppa?" I ask him

"He is not in Korea. He is in America so i think to bring you there.." He explain

"But oppa.." But he cut me.

"No but hyun..i'm okay with this..i also already book for your ticket..i know you always think that you're a burden to me even i said so many times that you're not you still didn't trust me..so i help you to find a doctor..i know you want to walk so badly" he said while caressed my face. I nod and cries. He is too good. He is too good for me..i ever think that if i deserve this guy?

"Don't cry hyun" he wipe my tears.

"I love you" he said again

"Ne..i love you too oppa" he smile and then he move closer and kiss me. He kiss me so deeply. We kiss for a minutes until he pull back to breath. I look at him. He smile at me. I love this guy so much. Then he start the car and move away.

 

End of seohyun POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yonghwa POV

 

After that, i and seohyun go to america for her treatment. The doctor said she still have a chance to walk. So we live at there to make sure she get all the treatment. After two months, finally..she can walk. Even she can't walk to long but she is so happy about it. I happy to see her like that. I always accompany where she want to go. I never leave her alone. I afraid. The past still haunt me. I don't want something bad happen when she not with me. After two months we go back to Korea. Even she can walk now, but i never let her walk to long. It's dangerous. She refuse it at first but after that she agree with me. Then one day, i find out she stare at a wedding dress. When i ask her, she just said nothing..the dress is beautiful. Just that, but i know what her mind. So now, i plan to propose to her. I don't know how to propose so i need help from my friend. So like usually, they have so many great plan and crazy plan and finally i just think it by myself. I think i will bring her to the beach. In what i know, beach is a romance place. So i try there.

"Oppa? Are we arrive?" She ask when she wake up. She really beautiful.

"Ne" i said while still stare at her.

"Why you didn't wake me up?" She ask again

"I can't help to stare at your sleeping face" i said and reviece a hit from her.

"Jeongmal!" She said and go out from the car. I chuckle, this girl really something. I went out from my car.

"Hyun??" I said and run to her.

"Wae Mr. Cheesy?" She ask

"This Mr. Cheesy need his Mrs. Cheesy by his side." I smile and gain a hit from her again.

"I'm not cheesy!" She said and pout.

"Arasso, arasso..you just good at talking.." I teased

"Yah! What did you mean?" She ask when pouting. She is so cute, isn't she? or it just for me? but don't care.

"Wae???" I teased again, i really love to .

"Cham! Choding!" She walk again but i slid my arm around her waist and walk along her. I brought her to my plan place.

"Ohh! What is that?" She ask when she saw a table beside the sea and there is surrounder by candle.

"It's beautiful" she said and smile. Her eyes sparkling.

"Really?" I ask her. She smile at me and kiss me in the cheeks

"Thankyou" she said and make me stare at her. I want to kiss her right now but then it will ruined my plan. Then i guide her to sit. I pull the chair to let her sit then i sit in front of her.

"It's seems like drama" she said while smilling

"You didn't copy it from drama right??" She ask again and make me look at her.

"Mwo.. How can you.." I didn't finish my word and she cut me.

"But i like it.." She said and i smile look at her. Then we eat the food whose already being serve and she just keep smiling with her sparkle eyes. She really like something like this huh? I happy to see her like that, it's already so long i never saw her like this. Then i caught her look around and she spotted something. She get up from her sit and point at the sea. There is word will you marry me with candle float on the sea. I get up and grab the ring in my pocket and knee in front of her.

"Will you marry me hyun?" I ask and i heard she gasp.

"Oo..oppa" she look at me

"Hyun? Can you give me an answer?" I chuckle when i look at her. She smile and hug me.

"I will oppa" she said and i hug her back.

"Gomawo" i said and she shake her head.

"No, i should the one who said thanks oppa" she said

"Yeah, that's right because you already wait for this right?" I .

"Cham!" She said

"Wae? Isn't i right?" I ask her and smirked

"Even at this time you still tease me?" She said and i smile to her.

"I love to tease you!" i said and smile

"Yahh!!" She hit me again this times, Ohh, how many times she will hit me?

"So you like it?" I ask her and she nod happily.

"You prepare it?" She ask and i nod then look at her.

"It's so romantic" she said again but i just stare at it.

"..oppa why you still stare at me like that?" She ask me and i just smile.

"You're so beautiful hyun" i said to her and make her blush.

"Ahh! Cham!" She hit me lightly. I know now, she always hit me when she feel embarrassed.

"I love you" i said to her and she smile.

"I love you too oppa" she said and i kiss her, the lips then i want to kiss from the first. She kiss me back. We kiss so deeply and passionate. I love her God, so please don't take her away from me again. Seo Joohyun, you don't know how much i love you. I realease the kiss and pull her. I hug her tightly. Thanks God, she is still in my embrance now. Thanks God, at that time You never take her away from me. Thanks God, you give her chance to live. Thanks God, You hear my pray. I will never let you go again Seo Joohyun. I hug her tightly and smell her scent that i love so much.

 

End Of Yonghwa POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys, i think this is the end of my story!

How is it? is it bad?

but i still thanks you guys for reading and leaving a comment to this story~

Thanks for all the subscribers and people who votes my story again!! Thanks for your support!!

Thankyou so much!! <3<3

Hope you all still enjoy this last chapter~~ ><

See you again in a next story guys!! ^^ Goodbye~~