Chapter 1

I would Sacrifice Everything Just For You My Princess

Hyoyeon is son of the most richest person in Korea. His father always serious and strict to him and he always decide everything for him. He never let him do what he want. He treat him like a robot. He can’t against his father because he once tried to against his father and he got hit by his father badly.
 

 

Hyoyeon, don’t have mother because his mother pass away since he was 10 years old. He smart and handsome boy. He only have Taeng,Tiffany,Yoong,Yuri and Seohyun as his friend. All of his friend always feel sorry to him but He always answer to them that he used to it.
 

 

Hyoyeon have a girlfriend. Her name is Jessica. She Taeng’s cousin. She kind,beautiful and she so polite. She from modest family. Her father work as a postman, her mother just a housewife and she have younger sister,  Krystal.  Her  family know that she have Hyoyeon as her boyfriend and they love him so much. He so polite to Jessica family.
 

 

Mr. Kim don’t know that his son, Hyoyeon have a girlfriend and he will let his son married with his business friend, Mr. Go’s daughter.  Mr. Go have a daughter and her name is Woori. She so beautiful and cute. Woori know that she gonna married with Hyoyeon because her dad told her that she will married with Mr.Kim’s son.  He know Hyoyeon for a long time and she do like him because he have a perfect personality, but she don’t know that Hyoyeon have a girlfriend.

                                                                              

 

                                                                    *         *         *



At Kim Mansion,
 

 

Hyoyeon just comeback from his work. He work as CEO of Kim Corp. His father open a company for him. He so tired and he feel so sleepy. He pass his father that watching television at living room. He don’t even bother to greet his father because he so tired and stress with his company.
 

 

Suddenly his father call his name,
 

 

“ Kim Hyoyeon come here. “ he called sternly.
 

 

Hyoyeon look at him and said,
 

 

“ can we talk tomorrow daddy? I’m so tired today. “
 

 

Mr. Kim look at Hyoyeon with serious face and said,
 

 

“ I SAID COME HERE!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS MATTER TODAY NOT TOMORROW!!! COME AND SIT HERE!!! “
 

 

Even though he already 25 years old, he still didn’t dare to against his father and raise his voice to him. He look down and sit in front of his father.

 

Mr. Kim sip his coffee and look at Hyoyeon with serious face. He never smile to his son and he always scold Hyoyeon even though he never do anything wrong.

 

“ YOU WILL MARRIED WITH MR. GO DAUGHTER NEXT YEAR. “ after he said that to his son, he leave Hyoyeon  with the shock news that he will married with the girl he never know and he never love.

 

Hyoyeon run after his father. He called his father,

 

“ daddy, I’m not going married with that girl. I don’t love her. “

 

“ PAANNGGG”

 

Mr. Kim slap Hyoyeon face when he said that he not going married with Woori. Hyoyeon look at his father with watery eyes. He touch his cheek.

 

“ YOU WILL MARRIED WITH THAT GIRL!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN!!! I DON’T CARE!!! “

 

Hyoyeon can’t hide his tears anymore and he run to his room. He went to bathroom and take a bath. He close his eyes and let the water pour over him. He hope that the water will wash away his pain. He don’t want break his girlfriend heart. He love her so much. He willing to do anything for her.
 

 

He went out from bathroom and wear white t-shirt with short pants. He look so hot because of his muscle. He dream to be a dancer but his father against him and now he become a CEO. He check his phone that he put on his desk. He smile weakly when he see his girlfriend photo as his wallpaper. He start dial his girlfriend number.
 

 

*tut *tut *tut
 

 

“ Hye Hyobaby. “
 

 

He feel warm liquid come out from his eyes when he heard his girlfriend name.
 

 

“ baby, hye, Hyoyeon ah, are you there? “
 

 

“ uh, y-yeah baby. “
 

 

He answer his girlfriend while tried to control his voice.
 

 

“ are you okay? “
 

 

Jessica know that something wrong with his boyfriend. He always sound happy whenever he called her but today he sound sad.
 

 

“ I’m okay. I just miss you. Miss you so bad. “
 

 

He wipe away his tears. He can’t bear the feeling that he will married with the person he don’t know and he never love.
 

 

“ Hyobaby, are you crying? Are you really okay? Something wrong happen to you baby? Hmm? “
 

 

She asked worriedly to her beloved boyfriend. her boyfriend never act like this before.
 

 

“ Sica, my Sooyeon, My sweetheart, My life, I love you. i love you so much. I love you with all my heart. don’t leave me baby. I can’t bear the pain if you leave me. “
 

 

Jessica confirm something happen to her beloved boyfriend. She shed a tears when she heard what he said. She never heard that words come out from Hyoyeon mouth before.
 

 

“ baby, don’t act like this. Tell me what happen to you? don’t make me worried. “
 

 

She cried when Hyoyeon said like that.
 

 

“ please baby, don’t cry. I can’t wipe your tears and stay by your side right now. So please don’t cry. It’s break my heart into piece if you cry. Please baby . .  “
 

 

Hyoyeon feel like someone shot a gun into his heart and he really hurt tonight. They stay silent for a minute and no one talk.
 

 

“ Hyoyeon, I promise for the god sake, that I will never leave you. I can’t endure the pain too if you leave me, so please don’t ever think to leave me baby. I love you with all my heart. “
 

 

Tears streaming downs to his face. He so grateful and happy that he got her as his girlfriend.
 

 

“ *sniff* don’t cry baby. shushhh~~ don’t cry.. don’t let your precious tears come out. Don’t waste it. Remember I love you and I will always love you. “
 

 

Hyoyeon persuade her girlfriend. He know that she crying right now and he can’t bear when he only can hear her crying but he can’t do anything.
 

 

She just stay silent and and let the tears come down to her face.
 

 

“ Baby, don’t cry. Go to sleep now. I will fetch you tomorrow at your office after works okay. So stop crying and go to sleep. “
 

 

“ okay. Bye baby. see you tomorrow. I love you. there’s no word can describe my love for you. “
 

 

Hyoyeon smile and try to not let tears come out from his eyes.
 

 

“ my sweetheart I love you more than I love myself. We both love each other. So go to sleep now, my princess. “
 

 

“ bye baby.”
 

 

“ bye, honey. Sweet dream. “
 

 

Hyoyeon hang up the phone and rest his body on the bed. He lie on the bed lifeless. How can he explain to her beloved girlfriend that his father asked him married with other girl. How can he endure the pain when his girlfriend will cry because of him. How can he let the one he love get aways from his life. How can he live his life without the one he love.
 

 

He think about this until he fall sleep. He sleep while thinking about his girlfriend.
 

 


 

Hello my readers . . .

Hope you like this chapter . . .

I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter . . .  *bow 90 degree*

see you in Chapter 2 . . .

 

sincerely,

SoneLocksmithForever.