Whispers of love.

Just for a second....

Drip... drip, drip

Listening to the faucet, Ha Neul wrapped her towel around her hair to keep it from dripping.  Leaning to dry her face, an explosion erupted in her stomach traveling all the way to her back.  Crouching on the ground she waited until the pain receded before she could move again.  She washed out with a quick splash of water and went to get herself a glass of tea, as is normal when the pain hits.  

Going to the kitchen she found her umma making breakfast while her older brother, Lee Jinki, waited not so patiently.  Upon hearing Ha Nuel arrive he looked up, eyes tightening as he peered into her face, seeing the remnants of her pain that only he could see.  Getting up he started making tea for Ha Neul.

"No oppa, you dont ha..."

"It's okay, I don't mind" he said, cutting her next words off.

"See Ha Neul, look at what a kind, and considerate oppa you have.  Aish, this boy will be a great husband one day!"  her mothered crowed as she saw Jinki helping his sister, not seeing the sadness in both their eyes.  

Drinking her tea, Ha Neul went back to her room and got dressed in her uniform then pulled her hair back into a low, side-ponytail.  Glancing at her clock she saw that she was a late due to her episode.  Grabbing her bag and ipod, she ran out the door with a flying kiss to her umma and a "Saranghamnida" to Jinki.  Running to her bus she sat next to her best friend Shin MinAh.  A smile slowly forming on her face, she turned to MinAh and tried to look blase as she asked...

"So.... MinAh how was TaeGyun?"

"Oh..w-well he was good...we just went to the park to have a picnic....(*blushes and averts eyes)"

"Shin MinAh!!! Did he KIS-" her shriek was cut short by a hand over

"SHHHH! I would rather not announce my love life to the whole bus thank you!  Now if you can tone it down maybe five notches then I will let you go arasso?" MinAh whispered very loudly in Ha Neul's ear.  She nodded her head with excitement still in her eyes.

"Wait" she whispered back "so that means you guys are official now, right?"

"Well....I don't know but he-" MinAh was cut off by a sharb jab from HaNeul and a look that said he's-almost-within-hearing-distance-so-shush.  Slowly MinAh looked towards TaeGyun and smiled with pink cheeks.  

"You two wouldn't be talking about me now would you?" he asked with a knowing glint in his eyes.  Park TaeGyun had long-ish hair, with black waves about down to his chin.  His emerald eyes held a soft look at odds with his bad boy demeanor.  MinAh blushed and stuttered out.."N-no, w-we were j-ust um..." she floundered for a topic.

"It's okay, what else would my girlfriend talk about when i'm not here?" he chuckled softly with a cautious questioning look in his eyes.  MinAh blushed and smiled wider at the question.  Feeling very third wheel-ish HaNeul decided to move seats.  

"No, HaNeul, you don't have to move!  Tae can sit over there"  MinAh hastily said when she saw HaNeul try to move

"No, it's fine I wanna go sit over by..." she paused, looking for another seat "...ah! Jonghyun oppa!"

"Wait you know him?" TaeGyun asked "um sure..." she replied as she hurried over to the other seat before they could ask her other questions.  As she sat down Jonghyun gave her a surprised look before looking out the window.  Jonghyun was shorter than the average guy but built and had spiky black slightly long hair.  It was in a fohawk.  His eyes were a chocolate brown that looked obsidian from a distance.  He had high cheekbones with a perfect jawline that slightly gave him the appearance of a T-rex.  HaNeul sat the rest of the ride in silence, watching the two "lovebirds" be marshmallows.