1/1

Summertime Sadness

 

A/N It didn't turn well, piece of crap. T^T grammar mistakes everywhere. oh my god. /hide/ 

 


 

 

As a kid, Luhan often ask himself how did the summer happen. Where does the snow go when he needs it to give him coolness from the extreme hot weather? Why the sun are only shone now and not when the celebration of Christmas that always in freezing?

Luhan was too young to comprehend any of it but there only one thing that he sure, a lot of people smiled and laughs when it comes to summer. So, Luhan make a conclusion that summer was his favorite season.

When Luhan was fifteen he already mature despite the fact that age he still has not reached full maturity but Luhan always trying to be mature and broad-minded for his parents that keep bugging him to ask him to grow up and think wisely.

But it’s not the worse, he also studies day and night although he hates it but thanks to his parent encouragement that said this world has become more competitive than their golden time.

In other words, if he left behind he would never get to catch up with the other kids, but that was all his parents talking to keep him studying. For Luhan, it doesn’t matter if he left behind or not, it’s not like he cares about his studies all this time. He just is being forced to do it.

They also said he will only have to endure hard times now but all of his effort will pay off when he becomes an adult. And when that time comes, he will have a stable work, nice cars and a big house, such a perfectly fine life.

 But Luhan doubt that kind of statement, how could he will be happy if he already think to kill himself?

16th summer

For the first time in Luhan life he skips classes, he keeps telling himself that he was not scared like a little boy but the reality was he almost pissed in his pants.

Luhan hiding behind the school where there is a park that being used as an experimental place for science & Nature students’ course, they rarely used the park because the new system of learning was based on the textbook and note only.

Luhan sit under a large shady tree to protect him from the scorching sun and extreme heat. He loosens his maroon necktie before leaned on the tree, he slowly closed his eyes, in his minds he only thinking the punishment that he will receive if he been busted by the prefect or the teacher’s, did he will be suspended? Or will the teachers decide to move him to another school?

But the worst scenario was his father will beat him severely as when he was eleven where his teachers reported that he did not prepare his math homework, thankfully there were no broken bones from his childlike body after the incident.

Luhan didn’t know where he got the courage to skipped Home Economics class especially the class was his favorite after Music. He knows that he was tired with all the tight scheduled that the government set to students like him but what can he do? With the high expectation parent and teachers, there no way he could tell them that he was tired with studying and would rather die than touch those books that contain millions of alphabet.

So, Luhan make the decision to ‘try’ skipped classes to give his mind rest although most of the time he keeps thinking ‘what he should do if the teacher saw him here’. He promises to himself that he would never break the rules again.

A few moments later, after Luhan already drawn on his own thought he opened his eyes almost immediately after he heard that the dried leaves being trampled.

Panic, Luhan look back only to see a boy student with a rucksack on his right side walk toward the wall that prevents students to the outside world. Luhan just watched him without realizing that the boy already halting his movement and turned his head toward Luhan that still engrossed watching him.

Maybe Luhan had been a bit ridiculous, because after Luhan saw the boy's eyes he fell in love with a pair of dark eyes that seemed to tell the world that he will never follow the worldly game and never give a about it although he is forced into it.

Perhaps Luhan had stared at him for too long because the next thing that Luhan know was the boy already climbing the walls easily and disappeared to the other side. Luhan suddenly thought whether his eyes look exactly the same as the guy before? Or did his eyes show his own weakness? Luhan did not quite sure.

-

And the promise meant to be broken because Luhan do the things that he would never even thinking to do it in his entire life.

After several attempts to climb the wall Luhan would always end up failing miserably. Two weeks ago he saw the dark-eyed-boy that catches his attention do it easily but when he tried it he would fall like a log. Luhan blamed it on his height because damn his height not even matches for the boys in his age! He was too short to being called sixteen.

“That was close” Luhan mumbled when he wakes up from his position before.

All of a sudden, the brunette haired boy that he saw two weeks ago standing next to him while blowing cigarette that almost dissipates; he threw the cigarette on the ground before he stepped on it to get rid of the evidence that he was smoking in school, Luhan called it poor attempt to get rid of evidence because the cigarette wouldn’t vanish just like that.

 He looks at Luhan for a second before he climbed the walls easily, unlike Luhan who were struggling almost half-dead before, Luhan only being an audience, as always.

When the boy was on top of the walls, ready to jump, he looks at Luhan who keep staring at him since the beginning.

He extended his arms towards Luhan. Luhan look at the hands in front of him before looking back up at the boy. ‘So he was watching me since the beginning?’ Luhan thought and sudden embarrassment start to fill his mind, remembering how he was falling like a buffalo before.

“Are you going to climb or not?” Suddenly the boy speaks after looking at the unresponsive Luhan.

Luhan finally back to reality and slowly stretched his arm towards the boy. The boy quickly took his hand and pulled him up. For Luhan, the view from the top is not very nice; thanks to his fear of height, he almost felt like he wants to regurgitate and have a minor giddy.

The boy jumped down with ease and when he wants to walk away from Luhan he turned back only to see Luhan still on top of the wall as if he was clueless what he should do after that.

“They will see you if you sit there for too long” The boy give Luhan warning.

Luhan suddenly feel like a pile of water hits his face, he forthwith realized his current circumstances. He becomes panic and tears start forming in the corner of his eyes.

“Hey, are you okay?” The latter asks, concerned.

Luhan quickly shook his head and weakly said. “I’m scared”.

The boy furrowed his eyebrow, confused by Luhan sudden change of emotion. A while ago he looks so determined to climb the walls even though he falls in several attempts but now he looks so frightened and feeble.

“I have a fear of height” Luhan adds, answer all Jongin confusion earlier.

Oh

The boy scratches his neck that didn’t itch before going to the already trembling Luhan. He stood right under Luhan before stretch both of his arms.

“Come here, I will catch you” The boy said with comforting tone.

Luhan bite his bottom lips, arguing whether he have to accept that Luhan consider offering or otherwise.

“Hurry up” He said again.

“You will be okay” He give Luhan a comforting smile.

Luhan took a deep breath.

Inhale

Exhale

He jumped towards the boy arms; the boy swiftly embraces Luhan slim bodies tightly.

Maybe he was thinking too much but for him their bodies were like a missing piece of puzzled, they fitted for each other.

As fast the embrace was formed it’s also resolved quickly. Luhan took two steps backward and lowered his face, he getting more embarrassed than before. They were just meeting twice and yet they already hug? If there was a hole in front of him he would surely bury his bodies there.

The boy puts his hands into his pants pocket before walking away from Luhan. Seeing the situation Luhan quickly spoke.

“What is your name?” Luhan asked, hoping that he could reply it.

The guy halted his steps. “Kim Jong-In” He replied before continuing his steps again.

“My name is Luhan!” Luhan introduce himself without being questioned by the other party, not quite sure whether Kim Jongin heard it or not. But smiled after he saw Kim Jongin waved his hands twice.

-

Luhan decide to skip classes again, to give his mind break, he said. Luhan goes to the rooftop where there were no students at these times and zero possibilities for the teachers to find him, the teachers were too old and too lazy to climb the stairs by the way.

As soon as he steps on the green painted ground, a glimpse of brunette haired lying on the ground catches his attention. ‘It could be that there was someone else beside me right?’ Luhan thought.  Luhan goes closer to the lying boy and surprise to see Kim Jongin again.

The boy was sleeping peacefully while his arms being assigned to be his pillow. Luhan smiled as he saw Jongin, never once in his life that he would be so happy seeing a stranger that he only knows him by his name only.

The boy slowly opens his eyes after feeling being watched. He covers his eyes with his hand from the sun ray before turning to look at Luhan who were currently sitting beside him.

“Who are—“a sudden remembrance start hitting Jongin. “Oh, it’s Luhan right?”

Luhan never know that he would become so happy when someone called his name, like in Disney movies he feels like flying. Luhan couldn’t be any cheesier than this.

 “Luhan?” He called again before waking up in sitting position while looking back at Luhan who were staring at him, as always.

Luhan awkwardly wave his hand to Jongin. “H-hi Kim J-Jongin” and stupidly stuttered too.

Jongin chuckled at this before ruffling his already messy hair. “What are you doing here?” He took a glance at Luhan.

“Skipping class too?” Jongin smirked at this because Luhan appearance didn’t look like he would break any rules in this world beside he was too fragile to being the trouble maker.

Luhan who was awkwardly looking at Jongin suddenly blushing at Jongin smirks, god now he even thinks like a fifteen year old teenage girl.

Luhan nodded.

“You really didn’t talk much aren’t you?” Jongin adds.

Now he realized that Jongin was the one that make all the talks. It’s true that Luhan was not the talkative type but he also not the ‘mute’ type, it’s because Jongin make him loss his own words.

“I just kind of shy to meet new people.” Luhan admitted.

Jongin smiled at this. “So cute” he said before back on his lay position before.

After a second, Jongin closed his eyes and let the warmness take him in his dream.

Luhan who was frozen by Jongin words before, suddenly back to reality and join Jongin by lying beside him while watching the azure blue skies and the white fluffy clouds that protect them from the blazing sun.

“I never meet you before Kim Jongin. Did you just move here?” Luhan ask while his eyes still fixed towards the beautiful scenery above him.

Luhan heard Jongin small chuckled before he gives answer to Luhan question.

The latter broke into smile that shows his teeth. “Maybe I always skipped school and always sit at the end of the cafeteria? I always saw you though.” He said with eyes still closed.

Luhan turned his head to look at the boy, a small oh escape from his lips, he mutters an almost whisper ‘sorry’.

“It’s nothing to be sorry” Jongin said, calm and comfortable.

There a silence filled in their space before Jongin break it.

“You don’t seem happy with them”

“Who?”

“The friends that you always eat together at cafeteria”

“……….”

Jongin open his eyes and turned to look at Luhan.

“You look miserable”

Jongin honest statement makes Luhan feel like he has been jolted by electric. Luhan shifted in discomforted, how did he know? Is it too obvious? Luhan questioned silently.

“You know, you don’t have to stress yourself out” Jongin voiced after seeing Luhan reaction before turned his head to face the sky.

It’s true that Luhan was become miserable with all the pressure that his parent gave him to keep him studying and become a good boy. Luhan hate the pressure and the forces that they put him, sometimes Luhan even cried silently in his little room to release the emotion that builds inside him every day.

No one heard him, no one even cared about his feelings including his so-called friends, it’s not like Luhan even consider them as friends though. They just bunch of brilliant, wealthy and spoiled brat as well, even Luhan hate them. He only hangs out with them because somehow one of their friends that called Sehun being Luhan seated mate and ask him to sit with them at Cafeteria, Luhan who didn’t have any friends accept the offer despite the hateful look that he receive from the groups.

“Have you ever go out at night?” Sudden curiosity kicks Luhan.

Jongin who have not expected the question turned his head again to face the blonde. “Every night”.

“That’s cool”

There's a hint of jealousy inside Luhan tone, of course Jongin realize it and broke into a thin smile.

“Hey”

“Hm?”

“Want to go out tonight?”

Luhan widen his eyes in surprise. ‘This guy who he only meets without knowing anything about him except his name ask him to hang out with him at night? Is this kind of joke?’ Luhan ask himself.

Jongin seem to read his mind before he adds. “We could get to know each other better if we hang out often, right? And besides I want to show you a place that could release your true self”

True self? Luhan didn’t get by Jongin words but he decides to let it slip out of his mind.

Luhan stay silent for a second, in his minds he was battling to accept Jongin ideas or push it aside and stay at his rooms, studying for the upcoming exam.

Luhan sighed heavily, it’s just one night.

“….. Okay” Luhan carefully agreed.

The Jongin smile on Jongin lips getting wide. “Great, I would meet you tonight at eleven, in front of school”

Just one night, Luhan thought.

-

After Luhan ratify that his parents were sleeping, Luhan carefully walks towards the door without forgetting to lock his bedroom if in case his parents would barged inside at night and saw that he was nowhere to be seen.

Luhan tip toed to the main door and took his shoes before hold it with his bare hands, without wearing any shoes Luhan silently open the door and slowly closed it, click the door automatically lock itself. Luhan wear his shoes after he already outside and discreetly closed the gate before runs towards the school where Jongin promised to meet him there.

When Luhan reached the venue, he saw that Jongin was already there, with hands in his pocket and face up to the sky, nothing couldn’t look more perfect than Jongin. Luhan blushed after realizing his thought about the boy, slowly he walked towards Jongin.

Jongin who were realized Luhan presence promptly greet him with a wide smile on his lips. Luhan shyly smile to him.

“Sorry, I was late.” Luhan said, suddenly getting interested on his own feet.

“No, I was the one that got here early” Jongin replied.

“I thought you wouldn’t come” Jongin adds while gazing towards the blonde.

Luhan curled into smile. “But I come didn’t I?”

Jongin let out a small chuckled. “You are really something” Jongin mumbled before took Luhan left hand and entwined their fingers. “Let’s go” Jongin said while leading the ways.

Luhan who were surprised by the action spoke up. “Where are we going?” Luhan asks while looking at the tanned boy.

“We were going to have some fun tonight!” Jongin said excitedly.

Luhan blinks a few times, a lot of questions popped up in his minds but he decides to push it away and enjoy their tightened grips and smile that plastered on his face.

All the worries that burdened his minds a while ago have gone as they walk excitedly among the crowds and laughs hysterically over nothing.

This is youth, this is the time where they would forget everything in this world and decide to build their own worlds where there are no worries, stress and cry.

Jongin brought him to the cheap restaurant at the back of the alley where there only a few people that have the courage to walk at the dark alley.

The restaurant was built for gamblers and drug addicted at first but then it slowly become a place to a person that have some problems with money or a kid that run away from home but it's also a place for the ex-prisoners to enjoy their already ruined life, Jongin said.

As soon as they step their foot inside the restaurant, Jongin greets a group of teenager that seemed to have a lot of fun. After the so-called greetings or high-five things, Jongin take sit at one of the chairs before signalling Luhan to sit beside him, Luhan obey.

The groups were absolutely fun and crazy, Luhan had lost his counted how many times have he laughs in just a few minutes. Jongin also seemed to enjoy his moment with all of his friends; Luhan couldn’t help but smiled after seeing Jongin laughs.

“Hey, Jongin! You haven’t introduced the little blonde yet!” The guy that called Jongdae said before pointing his finger at Luhan.

“Yeah right! Tell us where you found this cutie! I don’t think that he was some random , he was too fine to being one” ‘Chanyeol’ said before winking at Luhan.

Luhan who were suddenly being a center of attention, turned into crimson red by all the nicknames that they just called him.

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Guys, he not a , his name is Luhan and he is my friend from school” Jongin explained.

All of them widen their eyes. “A friend from school!?” one of them said.

“I never know that our Jongin have friends at school!”

“Oh, Kkamjong have finally realized a need of friend in school!”

Jongin just snorted by all their comments and look at Luhan. “Sorry, they were a bit…. you know… insane” Luhan laughed before mutter ‘it’s okay’.

Jongin rubbed his neck in embarrassment. God, when does this guy will stop embarrassing him?

“Hey, Luhan!” Jongdae called, Luhan turn to look at Jongdae.

Jongdae smile until it shows his front row teeth. “You have to be careful with Jongin” He said.

“Why?” Luhan ask curiously.

His smile gotten even bigger. “He will steal your heart without you realizing it”.

The groups cheered and tapped Jongin shoulder harshly, Jongin face palm and muttered ‘you guys are embarrassing’. Luhan who was still stunned by Jongdae words drown in his reverie has he has already fallen in love with Jongin?

The whole night was very exciting and filled with laughs, Luhan didn’t realize that it was almost dawn and he decides to go back to his home before his parents awake. Jongin choose to walk with Luhan, of course it causes a lot of noise made by the groups but Luhan just replied with smiles while Jongin give them his deathly glare.

On their way back home Jongin apologize for his friend’s cuckoo behavior but Luhan immediately shook his head and said that it was okay and he fine with that, Luhan also stated that he would wish to hang out with them in some other time. Jongin smile and promised that he would bring him again if they have another ‘meeting’.

Fortunately, his parent still hadn’t awake and Luhan made himself goes in his room silently before lying on his bed with a smile that still on his lips before taking a light nap. He would probably sleep in class tomorrow but he didn’t care anymore, he has fun tonight as a youngster for the first time. The study could wait anytime but being young isn’t forever.

At school, he was sleeping all the time and chooses to sit with Jongin at Cafeteria, brushing his friends off who sit in front of the cafeteria. Of course his friends confused by this situation and keep looking at him that happily chatting with Jongin. Luhan knows that they would probably talk behind him but he doesn’t even care, he has Jongin who lighten his life and that all matter.

By the time school has ended its session, Sehun grab him by the wrist to prevent him from walking away. Luhan immediately shoved him away and shot him a glare.

“What is it?” Luhan ask harshly.

Sehun take a deep breath. “Are you mad at us?”

Luhan almost rolled his eyes in annoyed. “Why did you care?” Luhan fire back.

Sehun shock by Luhan sudden outrage and blink his eyes a few times to know if this was the Luhan who were used to being quiet, gentle and polite that he know before.

“Look, Luhan. I don’t know what we have done to make you so furious but stay away from Jongin, he was a trouble” Sehun warned.

Luhan gritted his teeth to surpass his anger, ‘now you want to disturb my life?’ Luhan wants to answer all Sehun worth-talking but the next thing that slips off out of his mouth was “at least he was appreciating my presence”.

Luhan leave Sehun who gaped into empty space right in front of him.

“Don’t you dare judge my life, Oh Sehun”

-

And the next day and so on, Luhan hang out with Jongin frequently. He even waits Jongin to walk back together with him; same goes to Jongin if Luhan had another class. Luhan often sneak out of his house at night and meet Jongin friends who were now become his friends too.

Luhan now have become more alive than he was before, he was now appreciated his life and leave the stress that once become his burden inside his room back at home.

Luhan doesn’t even care about his grade anymore or his performance in school, all he knows that he have found his own happiness. He even abandoned his tones of homework that the teachers give to him, it doesn’t even matter, he rarely uses pen now.

Of course his parents saw his sudden changed and almost every day after he got in home after school his parent would nag and blabbering over something that didn’t relate to him. Luhan didn’t care less about the nags instead he was excited to leave this house and have fun tonight.

-

One day, Jongin brought Luhan to the garden that locate near the small hills at the back of their school, the views were so mesmerizing, they could see the lights from the towns and the millions of stars above them. Jongin and Luhan lay on the grass, watching the stars and talks about everything that crossed on their minds.

Suddenly to Luhan surprise, Jongin kiss him tenderly. Luhan couldn’t be more awe than that and decide to deepen the beautiful kiss.

That night couldn’t be more beautiful than their passion of love even the heat of shining stars and the lights of the crescent moon can’t beat the heat of their burning love.

Luhan only wake up in the morning, lying on Jongin bed with the tanned boy beside him sleeping peacefully, Luhan snuggle closer to Jongin and smell the scent of the boy. Jongin who were realizing that Luhan was awake tightened his grips on the blonde small waist, scare if he loosens the grips the beauty would disappear like a dust.

Luhan smile, he loves this boy so much.

He loves Kim Jongin.

-

18th summer

It’s been a two years since their first meet and Luhan would dare to say that Kim Jongin was his happiness. They do everything together and almost inseparable, Jongin was a reason for him to smile and his precious lover.

Luhan barely goes to his parents' home; he would sleep in Jongin place all the time. By now, his parents seem to give up on Luhan, they become silent whenever Luhan back at home to change his clothes, no more blabbering, they didn’t even look at Luhan anymore.

Although Jongin place was small but it was way better than his house that for Luhan trying to break every piece of him. In this small place, they do everything together and in this small place also their love towards each other could be proven.

It’s been a common thing for them to visit the cheap restaurant and hang out with their friends. Recently, Jongin have dyed his hair into a blonde and of course his friends would and said that he trying to have a match color with Luhan hair.

Luhan giggled by their statement and said that Jongin looks good in blonde, causing the groups to make some whistling and roaring.

“I want to try a new color.” Jongin tried to defense himself, annoyed by his friends teasing but Luhan pat Jongin on shoulder to comfort him while laughing with his friends.

A sudden ’SNAPS’ cause Luhan and Jongin to jerked their chair in surprise and saw that Chanyeol was laughing hysterically.

“You two look dumb in this picture!” Chanyeol showed the Polaroid picture to everyone and each of them make a lot of fun over Jongin derp faced and compliment Luhan that he still looks good in this picture.

 “PARK CHANYEOL! YOU IDIOT! GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA!” Baekhyun sudden outburst cause everyone to look at the scene where Baekhyun face was almost red like a boiling crab while chasing Chanyeol that couldn’t stop from laughing, running away from him.

The restaurant becomes chaos with Chanyeol who keep chanting ‘catch me if you can!’ and laughing over and over again, meanwhile Baekhyun keep roaring about his difficulties to buy those expensive cameras and would cut Chanyeol balls if the cameras were broken.

Luhan who was trying to hold back his tears from laughing too much suddenly gave his attention to the picture that Chanyeol dropped earlier on the ground.

He picks up and smiles. Luhan folded the picture before keep it in his pocket before take a glance at the laughing Kim Jongin.

-

“What will you going to do if I am gone?”

Jongin sudden question wakes Luhan completely from his sleeps, Luhan look up at Jongin and saw the boy was staring at him, deeply.

“You’re not going anywhere” Luhan mumbled while shaking his head and tighten his grips around Jongin waist.

Jongin sighed while Luhan blonde hair lovingly. “Don’t die” Jongin said.

Luhan widen his eyes and about to ask what means he by that before Jongin continue.

“Don’t die if I am gone”

Luhan froze.

“I would be sad if I saw you dead by the time I come back”

Luhan thought that Jongin may be talk nonsense but he doesn’t even know that was Jongin last words to him before he gone the next day he woke up.

-

Luhan cried when he found Jongin was nowhere to be seen. ‘Where has he gone? Where did he could be?’ Luhan ask himself while keeps searching for Jongin in place that he would possibly go. Luhan even called all Jongin friends ask them if Jongin with them but the answer were all ‘no’.

Luhan won’t even care if everyone that passed by him look at him like he was some lunatic. Luhan doesn’t care anymore, he need to find Jongin! He must!

Jongin was his oxygen, without him he feels like suffocating in this crowded world.

Please, don’t leave me, idiot.  

-

19th summer

It’s been a year since Jongin disappearance. Luhan broke inside and outside. Luhan even thinks of suicide but keep himself strong that Jongin would be back and he would be able to hug him once again even though it would take a hundred years to meet Kim Jongin again.

He didn’t even take college entrance exam even though he knows that his life would be ruined, Luhan have leaved his home in December last year and moved to Jongin small apartment where everything about him and Jongin are still left there.

Luhan decide to live in Jongin house to keep him always reminding about Jongin and their memories and never forgot about the person that brought him to the real happiness. He also wants to be the first person that Jongin would meet when he come back.

Luhan couldn’t deny that he was lonely and soulless without Jongin beside him.

-

Luhan crying hard in Jongin arms when he found in the next morning that the boy are sitting on the cheap couch inside their house. In his sobbing, he keeps mumbling about how he misses Jongin and almost going to kill himself without forgetting the word ‘idiot’ on each sentence.

Jongin only patting his back and hug him closer while muttering ‘I’m sorry’.

Luhan never thought that Jongin would hand him a plane ticket to an Island, with a soft smile on his lips he said that there is no one in the world would know where they were except the both of them.

No words can’t describe how shock Luhan was at that time, Luhan spilled into tears once again.

This is the proof that Jongin love him dearly, the guy was asking him to live with him the rest of their lives. Luhan hugs Jongin tightly and utters ‘I will always be beside you’.

Now Luhan knows where Jongin were missing all this time, he was searching for money to buy a ticket to an Island where they were promised to live together forever. Luhan almost cried again when he heard Jongin hardship for searching the money.

“But as I was keeping thinking of your smile, I would suddenly get worked up!” Jongin exclaimed while smiling brightly to his lover, Luhan only giggled and hug the boy closer.

Luhan couldn’t wait to escape this world and live together with Jongin until the day the reaper would take their life, hopefully they would die together, so none both of them would cry with the others death.

-

Three days to go for them to take flight to the Island. Jongin promised to Luhan that he would eat lunch together with him after he finishes his works. Luhan waited for Jongin across the road of the restaurant that he worked.

Eventually after a minute, Luhan saw Jongin trying to cross the road alongside the other walkers. Jongin waves at Luhan and said ‘stay where you at, I will reach for you soon!’ Jongin scream, Luhan nodded while smiling brightly at Jongin.

Luhan waited for Jongin to reach him and waiting for the tanned boy to hold his hands while whispering ‘thank you for waiting for me’, Jongin always said that.

The smile soon disappeared from Luhan lips. Everything becomes slow and dark, Luhan could hear a loud emergency brake alongside the sound of the tires scratching the road.

Jongin

 Luhan just saw Jongin body lying on the road, unmoving.

The white shirt that Jongin wears suddenly turns into red, blood everywhere.

The crowd rushing towards Jongin leaving Luhan on the same spots watching his lover bodies, lifeless.

 “He’s dead!” Someone shout.

Shriek.

Luhan shrieking and the tears soon escaping from his eyes causing attention from the crowds, Luhan crying over and over again while kneeling, his legs unable to support his body anymore.

He was in the same spot where Jongin promised to reach for him but now the promised seem to be broken.

-

Luhan finally arrived at the Island where he and Jongin promised to stay there until the rest of their lives. But now, it’s only Luhan that stood, letting the salt water brushing through his toes and let the winds blow his hairs.

Luhan had nowhere to go, his parents had already thrown him from their lives and adopt a child before making the kid lives as he had gone through before. Luhan didn’t mind though, it was their problem not him.

In Jongin funeral, all of his friends come to give Jongin last honored before he would go to the other worlds. The friends were crying but as for Luhan he was staying motionless while leaning on the walls watching Jongin friend’s crying and said that they would miss him.

‘You have such a wonderful friend, Kim Jongin’ Luhan thought.

They would come to Luhan, held his hand and asked him to be strong no matter what, but Luhan just look at them without emotion, Luhan eyes had become even darker than Jongin.

After Jongin funeral, Sehun come to him and his face gently, Luhan just let him be. Sehun whispers to Luhan that he would take care of Luhan from now on.

Luhan let out a dark chuckle causing the man jerked his hand away from Luhan, Luhan look at Sehun.

“You have to find someone better than me, Oh Sehun” Luhan said before continuing his words causing Sehun to gape into the empty spaced in front of him again.

“You are no match for Jongin”

Sehun grab Luhan wrist again, causing both of them to remember the incident when they were in school before.

“I have everything Luhan! You would live in luxury if you come with me! Why is it so hard for you to leave that bastard!?” Sehun growled.

Luhan shot him a disgusting look before laughs. “You know what? The only things that you can’t give me was happiness like Jongin did” Luhan said before walking away, far from Oh Sehun.

 Luhan look up to the sky, the light gray clouds covering the beautiful blue sky and blocking out the warm rays of the sun. Luhan sighed heavily before searching something in his pocket.

Luhan let out the picture of him and Jongin at the restaurant, Luhan smile bitterly.

“Idiot, I want to take a lot of pictures of you but this stupid face of yours was your first and last picture that I have” Luhan muttered before holding tight the picture inside his palms.

Luhan saw the sun suddenly appeared from the view and suddenly the memories of him and Jongin on their first met hitting Luhan.

“Thank you Kim Jongin for bringing happiness in my life”

Luhan walks slowly towards the warm sun and never turning back, slowly drown into the sea, leaving the memories of him and the person that name Kim Jongin behind.

 

 


 

 

Now let me bury myself. >.> 

Comments are love <3