5

R.O.D (Are You Crazy??!?!!!!) Sequel It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author notes: I would like to use this opportunity to say something to the birthday girl:

TARRA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY GIZIBE!!!!!!! I wish you always be happy, healthy and having the fullest fun of your life~

It is the best date ever: 11-12-13~ And I can’t wait to meet you this weekend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!! Please send me a message if I missed your name in the list ^^! Kamsahamnidaaa~

Princessnaughty, Imlene, Myomyo, Hhaahh, Lowhigh, Icicle, Ssanssan, Kylle13, Dreamtraveler, Ianae1976, Femalebigbang22, Pandavaw, _diah13, Choiyeoja, Kyuna_, Hellobabygirl21, Cfaafiy, Britty97, Naue523, Strawberry_31, Ust_gurL, Mimimaee, Kimisabel, Tabtabtab23, Mayra_205, Wayback2004, Sammie, Rhykrn, Bommiedums, Xxrhamxx, Kaperbum, Dara24, Kniessel, Sonevipblackjack, Pikajen101, Blackmaster, Babysanji, Pinkblue, Hoyakuh, AlohaYB, Jhenky, Kengkay17, Celinelofamia013, Gigi214, YunitaVi3, Redholic7, Sandaragon, Dillatiffa, MizsA_13, Piratess, Daramaegon, Aryez_lyn, Tonnettie, Nicholaslive, Skate4jan, Dealwithbea, DonghoLovesMe, Leszel_VIP, Kimchan, DaRaNeEz, BRee_22, Purple_bee, Animeloveeer, Ladiesinblue, Prinsesadaw, Tabimuchere, Chocoyam10, Jedkay, Jaayel, Honey0625, Sooyoon1988, Justlikemermaid, Ch_pinkypig13, Alsaniss, Kayejavier, Vlahana, Grace15, Kerorokidd, Final107, Greentee, Smilingintherain, Chikana, Khimmykim, Mrschoi09, Latish78, Hoyakuh, Antoine23, Yhen95, Crizee, Sennorita, Pinkrainbow, Daneesroxxas, VadaSantos, Isuperman, Mahzy19, Lilytrang, ChoiMharo, HelldaDG, Maanchi_14, JocylynA, Shendron, Starshaya, Loveiscinth, MissQee, Belphagor, Kdchloe, Posh93, DopeDG, Ninaytolentino, Babysanji, Poohbearl0u, Lediars, Silentfan22, Alfredo, Abya01, GhettoElectroNinja, Xxmariposa0402xx, Tinefaith, Senoritalazy, ZeloBaby18, Ngusivodanh, Addeww, Lexieabbie, AleeshaKvu, Homie19jc, Gene0821, Galz82, CelineVIP, Kengkay17, Luyvnez, Cjl143, L1saD0ll, Pinkblue, Iceyyyyqueen, Hadana, Shirlynsh, Jomiegdee, Keshiafaculin, ThatCrazzyXXMehh, Bmjsama, Enzyzai, Ohmykenmay, Mayonizee, Rilakuma-kun, Labbitzy, Bbghia, XxYGDG, Reanne_krungy21, Badchick2ne1, Darassi, Xxxgdrgn_, Celinelofamia013, Kristelanne93, Chuuubbbyyy, Sillycookieme, Xiena529, Nique05, Gigi214, Rhoseannjin, Bigbanglover1107, Cher80, Jagiya0110, Arthesa, YunitaVi3, ChuffyCheesecake, Lei134771, Yamcute, Mitchie21, Tokki9, BanDannah, Kitteeey21, Chypea, Beelogkasiako, LadyDai88, Cupidd, Lei_zymny, Sheruu23, Purple_sue, Myjane07, Malditahselosa, Redholic7, Ilovedara, Theroyalbiatch, Likeunot, Sandaragon, Myjoyce1986, Pris1007, Joahnna, Browneyes, Dillatiffa, MommyEyia, Imigeu, AlohaYB, Sheidaragon, Sinichi2leal, Gingerz, Creaker, Euolenna, MizsA_13, Arrinvill, F-Lien, Mye007, Yanie1986, Jovelovesyou, LoliPoli, Krung2_gurlash, Paulinesflores, Cocoreiko, Sugar123, Piratess, Pritidiosah, Kjhris, Daramaegon, Thaz10882, Marge_unplugged, Garimam38, Anna0315, Proudasian, Panda21, Aryez_lyn, MissLala, Hyunfany, Missy909, PendekCute, Ilovegdara, Acissej92, Maude-ish, Sarmika, Joie23ss10, Majaruth_ca013, Aries_Girlz, Charleneivy, Alyssamaria, Tonnettie, Jhenky, RY_kwon, Rizalinarota, Nicholaslive, YGfambam, Chinitaako, Parkwon27, Primadonnaegai006, Jlynne, Sugarsweet, Malgalo, Rivashayne11 and TarraPradipta~ PPYONGGGG~

 

 

BigBang Dorm.

Jiyong’s Bedroom.

 

 

There he was standing on the mirror and checking out his outfit before walking out from the dorm. Everything scream fashionista from his head to his toes! Jiyong has covered himself and nobody will know that he is the famous Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon. A Stampd snap back. White shirt matched with long black trench coat. A knitted long scarf. A tight leather trousers. And lastly a pair of his favorite sneakers. He was whistling excitedly while playing with his car keys as he brought his feet out from his bedroom.

 

Suddenly his phone rang Fantastic Baby song. It must be 1 of s who was calling him. He stopped his steps and fished out the phone from his jeans pocket. Yup, he was right. It’s Top who was calling him. Somehow he got the feeling that Top will scold him like there’s no tomorrow. He bet on his , Top must be realized that Bommie has tricked him to go to the store.

 

“Yobo”

 

“Don’t say hello to me and dont pretend that you know nothing about this!!! You know exactly why I’m angry to you and where I’m now!!!!  you Ji, how could you do this to me??!!!! Didn’t I tell you not to disturb me and Bommie tonight?!!” Top didn’t let Jiyong to finish the hello, he just went straight and cut the crap out!!

 

“I’m extremely sorry hyung, I don’t have other choice but using Bom noona on getting you. I swear after this mission accomplished, I won’t bother you and Bom noona again. You can do what ever you want to do, just please bare it tonight with me.” He rolled his eyes and sighed lazily as he apologized to Top.

 

“Screw you! I won’t accept your apologize!!! How could you use this lame trick??!!! You even cooperate with Bommie to force me to go to the store!! This is my precious night with her and you are ruining it! Next week I have lots of schedule and I won’t be seeing her for days againnnn because I’ve to catch flight to Japan and attending another interview and event!!!!

 

“Save your breath hyung, Bom noona is more than eager to help me on dragging your sorry to see the ring. Not to mention that I owe her a bucket of corns, a pack of chocolates and breads for her payment on bringing you to the store. Sighed… She is really good on giving threat to people.”

 

“Well… I must admit it that she’s good on negotiating in a certain situation. Especially on getting everything she wants. Aishhh, 5 minutes ago she was nagging me to buy her an expensive ring with big diamond on it!!! It’s all your fault, Ji!” Top smacked his forehead with his palm as he sneaked a peek over Bommie who was trying couple rings onto her fingers. He will definitely be robbed by the Bominator tonight!

 

“Don’t act like a broke or poor man, hyung! Your movies are all on top chart and the tickets are sold out just in minutes! I know you could buy the world for her! Stop spending your money on those expensive furnitures! You don’t even use them for god sake! Furnitures won’t make Bom noona smiles, but a ring will do!! Just let her buy whatever she wants!!!” Jiyong sighed desperately. He really didn’t understand the way of Top’s brain working on woman, especially Bom noona.

 

“YAAHHH! Don’t shouts!! She might hear you moron!!! She has this 8D sense from grim the reaper that could able to hear people who are talking about her even meters away from her!! If she knew about my money, she will definitely use her extraordinary muscles and skills to torture me on buying everything in this store!!!! And I will ing charge you for every single Won that I spent for her!!! You hear that rich boy??!!!” Top was barking out but covering his mouth and phone with his trembling hand. He was afraid that Bommie could read words from lips now!

 

Top was still focusing his eyes to Bommie while talking with Jiyong. He was checking out Bommie’s position, scared that suddenly she went out of the store without him noticed it and listened to their chat! He will be doomed! Not Doom DaDa but Doom Top!!! He saw her glancing at a ring and unexpectedly she snapped her eyes to him. He quickly tugged a bright smile as his facade and waved his hand to her, pretending that he wasn’t talking about her with Jiyong but Bommie obviously knew that there was something wrong with her boyfriend. Just judged it from his weird attitude and his frozen smile to her ckckck.

 

“You told me not to shout but you are shouting louder than me!!! I’m sure there’s must be something wrong with your brain hyung!!” Jiyong ranted back in much anger!

 

“PABO, DO YOU THINK I’M THAT IDIOT?! I’m outside the store and in a safe zone from Bominator!!!!!” Top innocently replied with louder voice.

 

“YAH! Just call your UFO or mothership to bring you back to your planet and check on your brain with their high technology!!! Maybe you eat too much banana so the cells in your brain are stuck, hyung!! For you bloody information, we could scream or shout as loud as we could because you arent beside her!! You are outside the store for god sake!

 

That hit Top’s sense. He looked around and saw where he was standing. HOLY CHRIST! He was getting retarded because of this mission!! Then he looked back to Bommie, she was drooling over a ring. She didn’t even blink her big round eyes as she admired the ring.

 

“Omoooo! She is staring to a ring! CRAPPP!!! The ring has a big diamond! Im sooo going to be robbed real bad tonight!!! … …  Wait a minute… … That ring seems familiar… … … … ! It’s Dara’s ring! I could tell from her eyes that she is totally drooling over the ring that we choose for Dara!! Back to the last topic, I can shout as loud as I want!! Damn… Why are we knocking against each other on the phone?! Just get your here, pali!!! I still want to cuddle my sweet corn monster on her bed after we’re done with this ring thingie!”

 

“HYUNGGGG!!!!!! Don’t let her saliva do some damage to the ring or scratching the sparkling diamond!! I swear to God I will tell her how much money you have in your bank account if something happen to the ring!!!!”

 

Jiyong was rushing to the dorm door and readied himself to get out from the dorm! He can’t let anything happen to the ring! The deadline has been delayed for 2 days because of waiting for the ring to be arrived, and now a Bominator is trying to drop her acid saliva on the ringgg!!!! He won’t let that to happen!!!

 

“You better come faster because I can’t win against her… You know she is much stronger than me…” Top groaned and embarrassedly telling Jiyong the truth while covering his face with his palm. He tossed his eyes back to the store to check on his girlfriend again and he was petrified to saw her already standing on the glass window from inside the store behind him. If it’s legal for Top to faint now, he will. Oh yeah, he will! His face was stiffened! Was he caught on act by Bommie?!

 

Bommie knocked on the glass window to call him and that sent him back alive from being monkey stoned. She was smiling and showing him a lovely and elegant ring on her finger while blowing some air to both her cheeks angelically. The man was all melting and softened with her cuteness and charm. She took his breath away with that smile. He just realized how madly in love he is with this crazy 8D girl. Yes, he will buy the world for her. Anything for his Bommie. Anything.

 

Back to BigBang dorm.

 

“Hyung, wait for me and guard the ring with your life. I will be there as soon as possible.” Jiyong was about heading out from the dorm. When he opened the door, he was shocked. He was so damn shocked to see Dara was standing in front of him wearing a nervous and tensed smile on her face. It can be seen that Dara was also shocked to see him opening the door.

 

Did she just arrive or she has been standing here for minutes?’ He maintained his stoic face by showing no emotion at all even though his heart was skipping every beat and he can’t breathe just by gazing on her worried face. He only need to keep on breathing or his heart won’t make it! He just waved his left hand to greet the anxious girl while his right hand was still holding up the phone to his ear.

 

“Neh. Arasso… I’m on my way now. See you later, Hyunnie~”

 

“Drive safely and try not to crash anything on your way here! I don’t want another accident happen to you on this critical situation!! I will be waiting here with Bommie … … … Wait… … … … Who is Hyunnie?! … … YAAAHHHHH!!!! Who the are you talking to?! I’m Choi Seung Hyun! T.O.P!!” Talking with Jiyong was really getting into Tops nerves. This Proposing Sandara Park’s plan was shortening his age! He must dig out the information about Hyunnie before his Bommie knew about this and went ballistic on Jiyong!!!

 

Jiyong just ignore a certain alien who was rapping angrily on the phone by leaving his dorm quickly as he broke into a run and a giddy smile was plastered on his face. Wait for me Dara, just couple more days until I slip that ring onto your finger. Then I will proudly call you as my Fiance to the world~ He must not look back on her face! He has to run as fast as he could from her before his hands collect her in his body!!

 

After he reached the lift, he pushed the Basement button where he parked his car.

 

“Don’t you dare to cheat on Dara, you assh*le! Bommie will kill you!!! Oh no… I will kill you for her!!!!” Top was still snapping in rage!

 

Jiyong was about to explain this big misunderstanding before everything went nuts and the news or rumor about Hyunnie gets totally wrong from the truth, but the call went dead.

 

! Why everybody never heard anything clearly and just went on by their own judgement!!! He cursed loudly in the lift! He dialed Youngbae’s number with shaking fingers and put the phone onto his ear. But the call was discontinued. He looked at his phone and saw: E. No Signal. 

 

AGAINNNN!!!!!! How could I forget that I’m in the lift!!!” He punched the Basement button again, again and again, hoping that the lift could reached the Basement quicker. Of course if that’s even possible. Jiyong positively needs to join Top on checking his brain with high technology in Tops planet ckckck.

 

Once the lift arrived on the Basement floor, he praised the lord for nobody stopping the lift in each floor and tried to call Youngbae again.

 

“What elseeeeee…” Youngbae answered the call lazily after he saw Jiyong’s name blinking on his screen phone. He was on his bed trying to get some sleep.

 

“Bae! This is emergency! Dara is in front of our dorm now!” Jiyong shrieked in his highest pitch as he was roaring his car engine and ready to drive off!

 

“Whattt??!!!!” Youngbae bolted up from his bed and hasten his pace to go out from his bedroom.

 

“When I opened up the door, she was standing there! I’m… … I’m stunned and I don’t k-know what to do! TT!!! So I just waved to her a-and ran to the lift! But I babble a girl’s na-name Hyunnie just to cover up my shock!! Aishhhh… I’m such a PABOOOO!!!!” His voice was cracking and stuttering after realizing his stupid action to Dara.

 

“CRAPPP!!!! Why in the hell did you mention a girl’s name??!!!! I thought you are a bloody genius, Ji!!!! You will just crush her heart and now she might be thinking that you are cheating on her!!! Ottokaeeee?!?!?!!” Youngbae just hung up the phone and sprint to the dorm door. Panic, fear, horror and terror were all visiting him in the ty same time!

 

When he reached the dorm door, he put back the phone onto his ears and whispered to Jiyong. “Ji? You havent answered me. Ottokaeee???” But no responds from Jiyong.

 

Ji? You still there? …  Yoboseyo?” He tried again but still no voice. He took away the phone from his ear and looked at his screen phone. It’s all black, empty and locked. DAMN!’ That moment he just realized that he ended Jiyongs call when he went out from his bedroom in all panic. He let out a long troubled sighed and rethink again why did he end the call?!! Aigooo~ Seems that Youngbae also has to join Top and Jiyong on checking their brain together in Banana Planet!

 

Youngbae raked his brain what should he do to comfort the broken girl! He sneaked a little peek from their dorm door hole. He saw Dara’s face was really terrible and horrific! That just adding up some stress to his chaos mind and heart! She was so damn close on crying and screaming hysterically! He witnessed her body was slowly stumble backwards and hitting the hard wall. She was hugging her body tightly to soothe and calm herself but she failed. He could noticed that her body was trembling and he didn’t dare to guess is it because of the cold temperature of the weather or is it because of her shattered heart.

 

That hit his brain! ‘TARD!!! How could I forget that it’s snowing now??!!!! She must be frozen out there!!!!’

 

Youngbae quickly opened up the door and he didn’t even care that the door made a loud BANG to the wall. He just has the urge to lock her freezing body in his arms and body. He could felt her body was stiffened in his embrace. She was shivering and surprised by the unexpected hug. She tried to look up from the floor to his face with frightened face and glistening eyes. Youngbae knew that the girl was hoping it was Jiyong who hug her tightly like this. Even a foolish knew that without saying a word, and his heart wrenched.

 

Her once frightened face was changed into a full emotion one when she saw his face fully and knowing it was Youngbae who always collected her in the worst situation. Their eyes met for a moment. He froze as his eyes were drown into her beautiful brown orbs. He always know that Dara has the most beautiful eyes but seeing her eyes on this close just made him realized, her eyes are indeed lovely and hypnotizing. He didn’t know how long he was gazing deep down into her soul through her eyes. He was mesmerized and captivated with her big and round eyes. Behind those eyes, he was aware that she was lonely and so fragile but trying so hard to stand alone and stay strong.

 

Noona, it’s me Youngbae. Your Youngbae. Your forever Youngbae. It’s okay to cry, just pour it out. I will always be here for you to dry up your tears.’ He was trying so hard to hold the tears that were threatening to fall. Feels like he lost his soul seeing her like this. Finally the tears were bursting out from her eyes and that moment he knew, no words needed to be said and he was lost with words. He held her body close and tightly as she cried out herself into his chest louder and hysterically.

 

“Whyyyy???!!!!!!! Whyyyy?!!?!?!!!? Please tell me why!!!!”

 

Youngbae rested his chin onto her head firmly, caressing her back softly to comfort her and waited for her sobs to be aside. “Sshhh… Don’t cry… I’m here… … I’m here… Please don’t cry… …” It really mashed his heart to see her in this fragile condition. He kept on cursing on the ring! If only they have the stock for that ing ring then he wouldn’t be here kneeling on the cold floor hugging the girl he loves the most in the world. He loves her more than he loves himself…

 

A faint and sobbing voice broke his reverie.

 

“What did I do wrong? … … … Please tell me… … I can’t take this anymore… What is wrong? … … What is happening now?”

 

He felt her clutched into his body closely and her tears kept on flowing endlessly. He rocked her body slowly and locked her even tighter than before. She tried to endure the pain and suffer in front of the others, and Youngbae somehow felt relieved that Dara chose the let her tears flowed in front of him.

 

‘Get a grip of yourself Dong Youngbae! Don’t take advantage in this situation! Don’t hug her too long or that ing feeling will grow stronger!!! She is your brother’s girl!! You have admitted that you choose that 13 golden years of brotherhood!! I’m sooo ed uppp!!!’ He mentally warned himself about his position! He was nothing but a bestfriend to her!

 

Then he pulled her out from the embrace and lowered his body into her level. Her hands were still gripping on his body firmly like a little girl who was lost and scared to be left alone. She was trying not to let him go. He chuckled a bit seeing her action on preventing him from going away from her. What was she thinking? He will never go away, he will always be around her. He dried up her tears with his thumbs and tucked her messed hair behind her ears. How he missed doing this to her on those trainee days… He gave her his best smile with a hope will lessen her pain that she is having right now. He needs to assure her that he won’t go anywhere based on how tight she gripped his body.

 

“Noona, can this sun make you smile? Tell me what should I do to make you smile? Or at least please spare me some of your pain… It hurts me to see you crying.”

 

This is the only moment he could pour his feeling to her. Just for tonight, let him be honest with his own heart and to the girl in front of him. He has been keeping his love and affection to her for only God knows how long.

 

‘I’m sorry, Ji

This feeling is really suffocating my chest and heart for years.

Please just give me tonight.

For tonight let me be the old Youngbae.

The boy who join YG Family on 13 years old as a trainee.

A carefree little boy who loves his Dara noona more than anything.

Let me savor the feeling for being her man.

Just tonight…’

 

“Bae, please… Just tell me why is he doing this to me? … … What is wrong with him? Or maybe… I did something that makes him angry? I’m this thin to go insane.”

 

“Noona, I’m sorry but he has been busy with himself lately and I also busy with myown album promotion. We haven’t communicate that much these days… But don’t worry, I believed he would find his way back to you. Just hang on a little longer noona, be strong… You two has been dating for years and those times have brought both of you into this relationship. Do you mind to give him a little time? Maybe something hit his head and he doesn’t think clearly.” He was still giving her a smile that she called as an addicting smile or a smile that could brighten up the mood. He hoped that smile would stop her from crying. The smile that he always beamed when she was around him. A smile only for his Dara noona.

 

“Yes, I will try. Thank you, Bae… I think you need to stop spoiling me with your warmth or I will always coming to whine on you hehehe… I swear I will bother you.” She bowed her head and dried her tears with her sleeves trench coat.

 

It’s funny for him to see this crazy girl bowing her head to him. She is older than him for god sake! And he won’t let her bowed to him… “What are you talking about, nonna? It feels really weird to see you bowing to me. Let’s warm you up with my famous hot chocolate drinks and some cookies. Come on, get inside our dorm…”

 

He immediately grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her into the dorm with his sunny face. He won’t take ‘no’ as her answer since she was freaking cold! Almost frozen because of the cold temperature! She has to get warm and it’s time to introduce her with his special and famous chocolate drinks!

 

 

~~~

 

 

A white Lamborghini was speeding up in the road. Passing through cars and getting honks from the other drivers. Jiyong decided to call Top back because they haven’t done talking and the line just went dead because he was inside the lift! He must explained everything to his hyung before Bommie joined forces with Top to mutilate him for a stupid misunderstanding!

 

It only took 1 ring for Top to answer the call. “HOW DARE YOU HUNG UP THE CALL ON ME??!!!! I’m going home now!!! You may deal everything with Bommie!!! And I suggest you to write yourself a goodbye letter befor”

 

“KWON JIYONGGGGG!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS HYUNNIE??!!!! YOU HAVE 5 ING SECONDS TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I CUT YOUR BLOODY OFF!!!!!” Bommie already snatched away Top’s phone and roaring in fury! She was ready to spit some FIREEEE!!! Get ready Jiyong!

 

“Nooooo!!! I still need it!! You can’t do that!!!!! I have to please my baby girl with it!!!! I want to have little Dara and Jiyong running here and there!!!” Jiyong pleaded like a crazy man and hitting the speed to the maximum!

 

“5 SECONDS ARE WASTED WITHOUT ME HAVING A ING GOOD EXPLANATION FROM YOU, JIYONG!!!! GET YOUR HERE QUICKLY SO I COULD KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!! AND I’M SO DAMN SERIOUS!!!!!” Bommie hung up the phone and threw it to Top. Luckily his reflects is good or the phone will be hitting the hard floor. Uuhhhh… Scaryyyy~

 

Jiyong sighed and tried to call back again. Why everyone loves to hung up the call?! Was it the new trend in Seoul?!?!!!

 

“Whatttt?!??!!! You still dare to call back??!!!! My phone almost crashed to the floor because of you, IDIOT!!!!” Top yelled as he ran away in full speed and going round and round in the store from Bommie who was trying to snatch away the phone again. He can’t let Bommie took his phone away! He knew she will going to broke it after done talking with Jiyong!

 

“Is that Jiyong??!!!! Tell him that he could go to hell with that and go away from Dara!!! Aishhhh let me talk to him, I’ve a lot of dirty words to be shouted on him!!!! Stop running and hand me the phone, Tabiiii!!!” Bommie was panting and breathe heavily because she was chasing Top with her killer high heels! And she was out of breath in just couple round of running!

 

“Hyung! Put the call on the speaker mode! Let me explain to both of you!!” Jiyong was having a headache! He didn’t know that pronouncing a girl’s name accidently could create a massive havoc!

 

Jiyong clarified everything about ‘Hyunnie’ after hearing a beep sound. “Noona, Hyung, calm down! When I’m going out from the dorm Dara was there standing on the door and I’m just to shock to think about anything, so I just mention a girl’s name to wrap up my shock! That’s it! No other girls beside Dara, I SWEAR!!!! You may ask Youngbae about this !!! I bet he is comforting Dara now in the dorm!!”

 

“Don’t give me bull, Ji! Why did your brain ring on Hyunnie?! You could choose other names like Kimchie, Miyuk, Mandu or anything!!!” Top replied in disbelief and still running around the store because the Bominator was chasing right on his back!

 

“Hyungggg, those are foods!!!!!! I can’t say that!!! She knows all my friends and those names you mentioned are crap!! !!! Why you always be like this hyung?! When Seungri got the scandal with that Japan model, he has explained everything honestly but you didn’t trust him!! And now you are giving me this treatment too?! HELL NOOOOO!!!!!!” Jiyong groaned in protest! He can’t believe his hyung has no solidarity or trust about their brotherhood! They have been together for 7 yearsss!!

 

“YAH! I AGREE WITH TABI! WHY SHOULD YOU MENTIONED HYUNNIE?!?!?!?!!! THERE’S LOT OF GIRLS NAME IN SEOUL!!! DON’T BUY YOURSELF AN EXCUSE, KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!”

 

Jiyong knew, that voice belongs to Bom noona. He just disconnects the call once he was done parking his car in front of the store with screeching brakes. “Noona! I’m talking with Choi Seung Hyun! His last name is Hyun! So I just called Hyunnie!!!! That’s the only name I could think about!!! Choie sounds weird!! Seungie isn’t a girl name and she might think that I’m talking with Seungrat! So I just go with Hyunnie!! Please trust me, no other girl inside my head and heart!!!” Jiyong spat out as he opened the door store with vein popping on his forehead!

 

Once Bommie saw Jiyong, she opened both of her palms and tapping her high heels on the floor like a true mafia. “Consider it I believe your words, bull and lies. So where’s the payment of our deal? I don’t have much time.

 

“Bommie, what about me??? Do I get any benefits on being the object of the deal??!!” Top snapped his head to Bommie and gawked.  Damn! He has to claim his warmth on her bed tonight!!

 

“Don’t worry, you will get what you want tonight, lover~” Bommie winked seductively to Top and the man was doing his bingu dance while pumping his fists to the air. “WOOHOOOO~ Warm bed, wait for me to come backkkk~”

 

Jiyong just walked passed through the alien couple while shaking his head and sighing loudly. He was more than just embarrassed. He went straight to the sales lady and picked up his precious ring. “Thank you very much for helping me. I really wish you all here to keep the news about me buying this ring as a secret until I speak formally and officially in the media or public about our relationship.” He bowed to the old lady as his token of gratitude and respect.

 

“We will Mr.Kwon!!!! Good luck for your plan and we wish you the best with Miss.Park!!!” All the sales ladies including te little fans of Top were cheering him up and that brought giddy boyish smile on his lips and he bit his lips to prevent the smile go wider. Okay, he may look like a foolish now but he didn’t care! He was getting near to his final action on claiming Sandara Park as HIS!

 

“The night is still young, let’s have a drink to celebrate this!!!” Top suggested and the 3 of them strolled to HongDae. Bommie kept on pestering Jiyong and asking for the payment tonight or she will double up the payment if he dares to postponed it fufufufu~ Jiyong just nodded and let her buy anything she wants in the Cafe.