1: Long hair, big s. What a transformation.

The misadventures of Henry(etta) Lau

Its a usual morning at the Super Junior dorm. Animals were running riot, a few snores from a few sleeping members and the unmissable sizzle of bacon being cooked by the one and only eternal maknae Ryeowook could be heard. Yup. Seemingly normal. 

That is until a high pitched screech could be heard.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungs! What in the world happened to me!?" Henry wailed from his room he shared with Kibum. 

"Hmm?" The original maknae stirred in his sleep, waking up and looking to the youngest member. "The heck Henry?! Why'd you.. wake.. me... Oh my word" His voice softening seeing the others appearance.

Long hair, double d s covered by a large tshirt, curvatious hips, smooth milky legs. What a transformation.

"What happened? Is anyone hurt? Do I need to phone for an ambulance?" Ryeowook charged in, squealing with a spatula in one hand and frying pan in the other. "Oh sweet baby Jesus. The SM curse again..." 

"SM curse?" The 'girl' squeaked looking towards 'her' elders. "What have I signed up too?..."

"Well.. it happens to all the guys.... besides HanGeng, ZhouMi and Kibum. They read all of their contract." Ryeowook, sits on the edge of Kibum's bed. "It's why we always see them both as more 'manly' figures.. Or as manly as possible, seeing as ZhouMi acts a bit like a chick"

"I did not sign up for this.." Henry mumbles slowly walking to the bathroom.

"Unfortunately you did Henry." He chuckles, remembering his own transformation. "Oh I forgot to tell you! You'll be a girl for about a month!"

"WHAAAT!?!?" 'She' shrieks before running back, only to see the eternal maknae fleeing from the scene and  the original maknae stuck in thought. "Kibuuuum... Is he serious?"

"Unfortunately he is. "

-

HELLO MY DEAR LOVIES!

I'm really sorry this is short and has taken sooooooo long to write/upload. I've just has writers block and college has been really annoying (plus one of my teachers like to make fun of me -no harm done though-). If I could get on here during college I would but I can't due to this site and many others that are classed as social networking etc are blocked.

Either way I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you want please leave some critisism ^^ your opinions are greatly appreciated :D

SARANGHAE LOVIES!