Chapter 4

Who am I..?Where am I..?

While you're sobbing, L moved closer to you and hugged you. He pats your head and kissed your forehead.

L: I'm sorry for not being your reality.

*You can feel that L is no longer with you. You can't even open your eyes because you can't bear any of this anymore. It's very complicated and confusing. But somehow you felt very calm as if you're floating on the water.

???: Is that ___!!!?

You heard a voice that is familiar somehow and it's nearby.You open your eyes and you saw Ilhoon and Eun Kwang in a boat.

You: boat..?

You was unconcious after that.

"Hey..wake up will you?"

You: *shocked and wake up* ...!!

Ilhoon: finally! you're awake

Eun Kwang: You slept for 2 days.

You: ugh..I'm so dizzy..

Ilhoon: do you want to take a bath?

You: yea...

Eun Kwang: come with me, I'll show you bathroom.

Ilhoon: can you stand?

You: yes i'm okay...

You followed Eun Kwang to the bathroom.You can't even concerntrate at your surrounding but it is a brick house and it's quite big.

Eun Kwang: here is the bathroom and there's already a towel for you inside.

You: thank you.. Eun kwang gave you a smile and walked away.

You take a bath and walk around the house and you heard Eun Kwang and Ilhoon conversation...

Eun Kwang: She's completely lose her memory.

Ilhoon: yes, i guess.

You didn't even get what are they talking about and you suddenly remember everything and  you enter the room with a serious face.

You: I remember both of your names and this place. This is our vacation house. Eun Kwang's father build this house so that we could enjoy our summer here. Our families are very close. We're like siblings already. But after that, i've changed. I leave everyone including my family. I was very lonely and I have nothing until you found me last night.