Prologue

What It Takes

It wasn't as if they were childhood friends. They met in high school, during his final senior year. Like most people, they met due to coincidence. It was thanks to one of Kyungsoo's friends interest in one if the school's dancer. Though, that time Kyungsoo didn't realize that the younger himself, was a dancer. He had practically made a fool out of himself by complaining out loud on the time he wasted on watching the performance when he could some very well needed studying. He had unconsciously made the younger even more nervous and profusely apologized after he found out who the latter was.

  He didn't have to wait long to know that the younger was incredibly popular. It's ironic, he found, that most girls see him as this cool, mysterious guy when the truth was the younger was a complete dork who just looked cool. From his tan skin to the cool moves he came up with. Kyungsoo learned that his looks are completely deceiving and that the younger can be as clingy as Tao when he wants to be. It was adorable, especially when the younger tries to act cool and failed at times.

   But Jongin is still a guy with hormonal needs. The younger didn't find that many of a problem when it comes to dating and things going further than they should. Sometimes Kyungsoo would even be lucky enough to see the younger's little escapades. Whether it's the way his hair was tousled, the grin he had or worse the little stories he let slipped out. Despite him being the younger one, Kyungsoo sometimes even ended up asking him for relationship advise.

  Their friendship was easy, there was no pressure, no drama. They were simply two guys being friends and hanging out. Even when Kyungsoo decided to come out, Jongin was one of the few that stuck around. Kyungsoo was more than grateful when the younger managed to join the same college as he did. He at least have a friend that he could still count on. Their schedules are different but not hard to work around.

  Despite what most would think, they were still friends. Even if the younger was more known as a Casanova while he was known as the gay wide eyed boy, they were and always will be friends. That was before those three simple words made themselves known ;

  "I like you."

 

***

um, hi! I haven't updated any of my stories Wishlist don't count so this is my first one this year. Hope you like the prologue. Its just a little insight on how they met and stuff. Comment your thoughts below :)

Poster and bg by Ling from MIRACLES OF DECEMBER

Oh, and here's my ask.fm