02

Rose of Bleu de France

Rose of Bleu de France

She was a dancer, moving quickly but elegantly from streetlight to streetlight. Was she really the one? - Hyuna x Daehyun (AU)

-

Or I could keep looking at past photos that I had kept under my bed. I would never go a day without looking at them. The pictures of her in Cinderella’s dress, the picture of the little red hooded jacket and the picture of her in one of my overnight shirts. She had always loved to wear one of my shirts when I would stay overnight at her parent’s house. I remember that she was loaded. She was spoiled rotten and I was always jealous. Admittedly, that was the only reason I became her friend at first. Though soon, I found out she was down to earth and oblivious- for a kid, which was expected.

“Cinderella, will you be coming back?” I looked out the window and smiled when I saw that my little brother was giving his girlfriend a piggy back ride. Well, it seemed like she had won the argument or he had given up. It kind of reminded me of us when we were younger. She would get tired easily after sports and I usually carried her to a resting area and accompanied her as well.

I glanced at the tickets sitting on my lap- tickets to Paris, France. I had won them in a lucky draw last week. Well, I had not won them. A hyung had given them to me because he had found no use for them. I would love to go to Paris; I had always wanted to travel since I was young. But I could never seem to find the time to do so. It was disappointing, and I really wished that I could, but who would take care of my little brother?

Deciding it was for the best, I threw them away into a corner of the room where all my past textbooks lay. I sighed, and started to get ready for my part-time job. 

I would have updated sooner had I not forgotten that I had an account here. The next part is a little longer, so I decided to post just this small one first while I clean up the next part so it can look presentable to post. Don't worry, I'm not going to fall of the edge of the earth again and not update for more than two months (I think?). Also, Happy Belated New Years everybody! Any reselutions you wish to complete? I know one of mine is to update my stories faster...