Chapter 1

Noona Your So Pretty

Its was another beautiful bright saturday morning again, hyunjoong came over to his bestfriend Thunder's house again like usual to do their project and homework, well thats what he always tell Thunder but his real reason for coming over is just to see his pretty sister that he admire and Thunder knows it too anyways.

The two were in the living room doing their project as hyunjoong always insisted instead of doing it in Thunder's room.While doing their project, hyunjoong seems to be just looking around for someone and haven't help a thing yet.

"Yah Hyunjoong-ah stop looking around and help me do this project, Noona is still asleep, aish,"Thunder snapped at him.

Hyunjoong mumbled a sorry then started to help him on their project. Couple of minutes later Thunder's noona finally went out of her room towards the kitchen to get something to eat then went towards the living room and sat on the couch.

"Goodmorning guys,"She greeted them.

Hyunjoong immedietely bolted up,"Goodmorning Dara noona,"He greeted her brightly smilling ear to ear.

Thunder just didn't bother and just continue to do the project.

"Morning Hyunjoong-ah...is working on the project doing good?"She asked while eating some toast.

"Yeah yeah...its doing good, were almost done,"Hyunjoong replied.

"Yah what do you mean almost done, we barely started, no I barely started since you haven't helped out yet,"Thunder said to him.

Embarrased hyunjoong quickly continue to help him and Dara just smiled and finished her food before going back to her room to get ready to go to school.

Hyunjoong and Thunder were Highschool seniors while dara is already at college about 2years older than them.

Hyunjoong stared at her until she went inside her room.

"So hyunjoong-ah, are you going to do it?"Thunder asked as soon as her noona is gone.

Hyunjoong gave him an expressionless face like he doesn't know what he's talking about."Do what?"

"Stop playing dumb, you know exactly what im talking about,"

"I know , I know, I just need time to prepare,"

"Yah how long do you need huh?At first you said that your just waiting for my approval, I gave it to you since we've been bestfriends since who know how long, well we fought for it and I already gave you my respect and warning so what are you waiting for?"

"Stop talking like that, im just waiting for the right time,"

"Right time?What right time?When she gets ask out by one of college douche?"

Hyunjoong turns to him with furious eyes."What are you saying now?"

"I heard she got a lot of admirers at her college, so you better move your ,"

"Aish, jinja those college douche, just wait till I get to college, I'll beat the out of them,"Hyunjoong said with determination.

"I already told you, thats later, you need something to do now,"

"Arraso, I'll ask her out before she leaves today,"

"Thats the spirit,"

They continue to do their project and the time seems to be going slow for Hyunjoong as he felt like he's about to explode with nervousness while sweating like he just had gym class.He doesn't know how to do it.

30 minutes later, Dara came out already dressed up, with her small bookbag and a purse.

She stopped at the living room and waved at them."Im going,"She said then turns to the door to leave.

"Noona wait,"Hyunjoong yelled as he stood up and slowly made his way towards them.

"Neh, hyunjoong-ah?"Dara looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Hmm...well...I,"He tered then look back to Thunder and he mumbled do it to him, Hyunjoong turn back around to face her.

"Noona...I-..was wondering you know...If I could,"He swallowed his saliva and took a deep breath,"Just say it hyunjoong, say if you could take her on a date tomorrow,"He told to himself.

"If I could.....stay over here tomorrow too, since our project might take longer to finish,"He blurted out.Thunder facepalmed while shooking his head.

"Oh thats ok if you want to,"Dara replied to him then smiled."Well if thats it, Im going, I might get late for class,"Then gave them a final smile and went out the door.

After she left, Hyunjoong left out a disappointing sign and went over to sit on the couch while Thunder is still shooking his head."Well that went well,"

 


OMG how long has it been?? im so sorry for leaving this story for a long time, and finally here's the ifrst chapter, enjoy xDD, I'll try to update it more soon!!!