The investigation (Kyungri/Hyuna)

The investigation
Kyungri saw all the police cars on the street, she looked at the building and passed the « do not cross » banner. A policeman stopped her.
 
« Sorry young lady, it’s a crime zone, you can’t be here. » He said pushing Kyungri back to the banner.
 
« But I’m working with miss Ryu Sera. » Said Kyungri trying to escape the policeman and entered the building. The cop frowned. « Lee Kyungri. » She said introducing herself.
 
« You don’t have a pass. I can’t let you go in. » He said strictly.
 
She rolled her eyes. « Inspector Ryu have my pass. » Said Kyungri.
 
« Nice try, but you won’t enter. Now get out. » Said the policeman. 
 
Kyungri sighed. « You will have problems if you don’t let me in. » She said menacing him. « Now let me go. »
 
« No » He said taking her by the arm and dragging her behind the banner.
 
« Lee Kyungri?! » Asked a feminine voice. The policeman and Kyungri turned around and saw the inspector Ryu. « She‘s with me, let her come in. » She said to the policeman.
 
Kyungri looked at him proud that he was now obliged to let her in. 
 
Sera took her in the 3th floor. A body was on the floor. Blood everywhere. Kyungri made a face.
 
« Always hard when it’s the first time. » Said Sera. « A man, 45. He’s named Park Hyungso » Explained Sera. « The cleaning lady find him here in the morning. Alone in his apartment. The door was closed. The body is in a bad state… »
 
Kyungri looked around. « He had a great home. What was his work? » She asked her superior. 
 
Sera looked at her paper and sighed. « He was the boss of an import/export company. » Said Sera. « She scientists will analyse the scene and the body, we should go see his family. » She explained.
 
Kyungri nodded, she looked at the scientists taking the body. « Inspertor Ryu. » Called Kyungri. Sera came closer. Kyungri showed her a little piece of metal.
 
Sera put rubber glove and took the clue. She looked at it. « I think I already saw this medallion before… » She gave it to the scientists and they left.
 
The weather were bad, the sky grey. It was the morning and the sun had hard time to come out because of the clouds. « It will rain today. » Said Sera. « We will meet the Park family then we will go at his work to question people who knew him. » She explained. « It’s your first investigation, you don’t have to come talk to the family if you don’t want to. » Said Sera.
 
« It’s okay. » Said Kyungri ready to talk to the family. 
 
Sera smiled. « Great, you will go alone then I need to look at something… » She said. Kyungri looked at her with wide eyes. « You said it’s okay. You know what you have to say and what you need to ask anyway. They said you were the best for the job at the 9MS. » Said Sera.
 
They parked the car in front of a big house. Kyungri get out of the car. « When will you came back? » Asked Kyungri by the window of the car.
 
Sera looked at her watch and looked around. « Just take the bus to came home tonight and meet me at this address tomorrow. » She gave Kyungri a little paper. « Oh, I forgot, here your pass. » She added giving Kyungri her official pass.
 
Then without letting Kyungri answered Sera left. The young girl sighed. She looked around and knocked at the door. A Woman opened it, she was probably in her late 30, her eyes were red, looks like she cried a lot.
 
« Hello. Inspector assistant Lee Kyungri. » The woman looked at her. « I’m from the 9MS, ninth murder section. » She explained. « I want to ask you some questions about Park Hyungso. »
 
The woman nodded and let her entered the house. They sat on the couch and the woman started. « My brother was a nice guy. He worked hard and was always here to help me. » She explained.
 
Kyungri nodded. « Do you know if someone could be angry at him or jealous of him? » She asked.
 
The woman shook her head no. « He was loved by everybody. »
 
« Thank you, we will call you if we need something else. » Said Kyungri standing up.
 
The woman took her by the arm. « You will find who did this to my brother? » She asked sobbing.
 
Kyungri nodded. « We will do everything we can. » She said before leaving. 
 
The next morning she find the right bus and went to the address Sera gave her. It was a warehouse. She looked around, she knew that she already saw that brand somewhere but she couldn‘t remember where.
 
She caught Sera talking with a man. She came closer. Sera was questioning him about his boss.
 
« Was he different this past few days? » He shook his head. « Did he act weirdly? » 
 
He shook his shoulders. « Maybe a little more stressed, but it happened when we have big delivery to do. » He explained.
 
Sera thanked him and they left. « The executive tell you something interesting? » Asked Kyungri when they entered the car.
 
« No just that it was a nice guy, everybody liked him… did his family said something? » Kyungri shook her head.
 
« Why did you left me with the family yesterday? » She asked her.   
 
Sera rolled her eyes. « Are you angry because of this? »
 
« I’m not angry. » Said Kyungri. 
 
« You look like you are. » Said Sera.
 
« I always look like that. » Said Kyungri frowning.
 
« Right » Laughed Sera. « You should smile sometimes. » She said.
 
Kyungri looked at her with a serious look. « How do you want me to smile? We’re investigating about a murder. » Said Kyungri.
 
« Right, right. » Said Sera sighing.
 
« So where were you? » Asked Kyungri again.
 
« Are you questioning me? » Asked Sera. « Do I need to make you remember that I’m your boss? »
 
Kyungri rolled her eyes. « I’m here to work with you, and solve this investigation with you. » Explained Kyungri. « Don’t act like this, that’s why your partners never stay. » Said Kyungri. « I think you find something about the medallion… »
 
« You’re smart for your age. » Said Sera. « I’m not sure yet. I will let you go to the labo and see what they found. » Said Sera.
 
Kyungri nodded.
 
When she entered the labo section of the 9MS, Kyungri was astonished. It was a big labo, the equipments were so sophisticated. Kyungri saw Park’s body on the autopsy table, she came closer and looked at the body.
 
She jumped when her phone rang. It was Sera.
 
« Yes inspector Ryu? » Said Kyungri.
 
« I arrested the owner of the medallion. » Said Sera « I’m questioning him. »
 
Kyungri nodded. « Who is it? »
 
« Jung Ilsung. » Said Sera. « He works for the 9MS… »
 
« You know him? »
 
« Yes. » Said Sera « He was my partner 2 years ago. That’s why I knew about the medallion… but I wanted to be sure before arrested him… He’s working with the big boss, he‘s his assistant… » Said Sera. 
 
« I see. » 
 
« I call you later. » Said Sera.
 
« Okay » Answered Kyungri hanging up.
 
She turned around and faced a woman as tall as her, with red hair and a white coat. Her long legs were exposed. Kyungri asked herself why this woman didn’t wore a pants…
 
« Hey cutie. » Said the woman caressing her shoulder. « You’re here for the Park investigation? » Kyungri nodded. « You’re Sera’s new partner? »
 
Kyungri felt uncomfortable with the woman touching her like that. « Not partner yet, she’s my boss, if I do well she can choose to make me her partner… » Explained Kyungri.
 
« Come with me. » Said the woman. « I’m Moon Hyuna, boss of the scientist team. » She introduced herself. She took Kyungri by the shoulders and make her sit on a chair. Hyuna came closer by behind and show Kyungri the computer.
 
Kyungri swallowed hard, this woman was so weird. She was so close, touching and caressing her without knowing her.
 
Hyuna took Kyungri's hand and put in on the screen. « Here » She said. 
 
Kyungri freed her hand and stood up. « Miss Moon… » She said a little shocked.
 
« You can call me Hyuna. » She said seductively, approaching Kyungri again. « I just wanted to show you what I found on the body. »
 
« Tell me. » Said Kyungri now curious to know what the scientist find out.
 
« After being strangulated, Jung was shouted with a weapon that I can’t identify… » Said Hyuna touching Kyungri’s arm. She sat Kyungri in front of the computer again. And talked close to her ear. « But I find skin under his nails. During the fight he probably scratched the murderer. » She said. « I heard that you have a suspect, I can compare his DNA to this one and know if it was him. » She said slowly in Kyungri’s ear, sniffing her hair at the same time. 
 
Kyungri didn’t stayed longer with Hyuna and quickly looked for his superior. She find Sera in the questioning room with Jung Ilsung.
 
Sera came out of the room and sat beside Kyungri. « What did he said? » Asked Kyungri.
 
« He’s pretending that someone stole his medallion two weeks ago… » Said Sera. « He won’t say anything… » 
 
Kyungri looked at him behind the big window. « He’s our only suspect. Hyuna… I mean the scientist found unknown DNA on the body, we need to send her Jung's DNA to see if it’s the same. » Explained the young woman.
 
Sera smiled. « Great. Wait here I give you an DNA sample. » She said taking a test tube in a box. 
 
Two minutes later Sera gave the test tube to Kyungri and send her to the labo. The young woman entered the labo, she jumped when she heard a shot. She looked around and saw Hyuna with a big gun. 
 
The red haired girl smiled at her. « Missed me already? » She asked.
 
Kyungri showed her the test tube. « It’s our suspect’s DNA. Can you look if it’s the same that the one you find on the victim’s body? »
 
Hyuna nodded. « Follow me, it will be quick. »
 
Kyungri shook her head no. « I’m fine here. I will wait for you. »
 
« Come on. » Said Hyuna taking her by the arm. « Don’t be that shy around me, it makes you cuter than ever! »
 
Kyungri frowned and followed Hyuna, the scientist put different liquids in the test tube and put it in a machine then she sat behind her computer. Kyungri stayed away, and just looked at Hyuna, the scientist frowned.
 
« What is it? » Asked Kyungri.
 
Hyuna stood up and looked at Kyungri in the eyes. « I’m sorry, but it’s not the same DNA… » 
 
« But- »
 
« Not the same… » Cut Hyuna. « Your suspect is innocent, or he was with someone else. » Said Hyuna.
 
« Okay, thank you. » Said Kyungri a little sad.
 
« I’m sorry… » Said Hyuna.
 
« It’s okay. We will find who did this. » Said Kyungri smiling shyly at the red haired girl. « Call me when you find out about the gun. »
 
Hyuna nodded. « Wait. » Kyungri turned around. « Can I have some of your DNA too? » She asked with a test tube and a cotton bud in her hand.
 
« Why? » Asked Kyungri frowning.
 
« For me. » Said Hyuna approaching the young girl slowly « I just want to see if our DNA are compatible… » Seeing that Kyungri was septic Hyuna explained herself. « I have a machine, it compare DNA and tell if people are compatible. » Kyungri was still frowning Hyuna walked around the girl, caressing her shoulders. « Come one, it’s not serious, just for fun. » Said Hyuna.
 
Kyungri didn’t answered so Hyuna faced her and put the cotton bud in Kyungri mouth. « Thank you. » Said Hyuna Smiling. « Now go back to work young lady! »
 
Kyungri didn’t even tried to tell something to the scientist, the left without a word. Sera was waiting for her. 
 
« It’s not his DNA on the body… » Said Kyungri looking down.
 
Sera sighed. « It’s okay, Jung can’t left for now anyway, his medallion was on the crime scene. But we need to find out if it’s him or not. Maybe he tell the truth, it’s a put up job… » Said Sera. « We will question the family and the staff of the company tomorrow morning. » 
 
The next day, they parked the car in front of the big house. Kyungri looked at Sera. « Will you come this time? »
 
Sera rolled her eyes. « Of course, I’m sure you missed something here. » She said mocking the young woman. Kyungri frowned and followed Sera.
 
The woman let them in.
 
« Do you know this man? » Asked Sera showing a picture of Jung. The woman shook her head. « He never talked about someone called Jung Ilsung? »
 
« No, never heard of it. » Said the woman sadly. « Do you think this man have something to do with my brother’s death? »
 
« We don’t know. » Said Sera. « That’s what we’re trying to find. » The woman nodded. « Call us if something came in your mind. »
 
Sera took Kyungri at the company, they asked some executives, but they didn’t recognize Jung. The company was a little in the mess now that the boss was dead and everybody was stressed.
 
Sera and Kyungri went in the car. Sera sighed. Kyungri cleared .
 
« What is it? » Asked Sera seeing that Kyungri wanted to tell something.
 
Kyungri looked at her. « I think they lied. » Said the young woman. « The first one swallowed hard when you showed him the picture, and the last one seemed panicked. » 
 
Sera rolled her eyes. « That’s all you have to say? Now let me do my job. »
 
Kyungri sighed. « No wonder nobody want to work with you… » She whispered angrily.
 
« What? » Asked Sera not happy about Kyungri's comment.
 
« Nothing… » Said Kyungri looking down.
 
Sera crossed her arms on her chest. « I heard what you said.  This men were stressed out because of Park‘s death. Don‘t jump at that kind of conclusions! »
 
« You know what is your problem? » Asked Kyungri irritated by her superior attitude. « You never trust the people you work with! »
 
« Get out of my car! » Shouted Sera angrily.
 
« But it rain! » Said Kyungry looking at the sky.
 
Sera frowned « I don’t care. Get out. »
 
Kyungri sighed in anger before leaving the car. She slammed the door of the car and walked away quickly. She shelter under the bus stop, she took the first bus and went to the 9MS building, she walked till the labo and entered. She didn’t have an office yet, and it was the only place she knew she could stay for a moment.
 
Hyuna saw her, she gave her a towel, she helped her drying a little and continued working letting the sad girl alone some times. An hour later, Hyuna came closer, she sat behind Kyungri and hugged her. « Why are you sad? » She asked the young woman.
 
Kyungri looked down. « I had a fight with the inspector Ryu… »
 
« I’m sure it will be okay. » Said Hyuna. « Why did you two fight? »
 
« She don’t trust people, she don’t even trust me… » Said Kyungri. « I need her to trust me like I trust her… we need to be a good team to work well… »
 
Hyuna pecked her check. « Be patient with her. She trusted her old partners and they put her in bad situation, now it’s hard for her to trust people… » She explained.
 
Kyungri phone rang, the young woman realized in which position she was and blushed hard. Hyuna was hugging her by behind, her head on Kyungri shoulder. 
 
« It’s the inspector Ryu. » Said Kyungri. Hyuna smiled and let Kyungri go.
 
« I’m sorry. » Said Kyungri on the phone.
 
« No I’m sorry… » Said Sera. 
 
Kyungri bit her lips, Hyuna was watching her. « It’s okay if you can’t trust me now… I just hope one day you will do. » She said. Hyuna nodded at her.
 
« Yeah, I want to trust you, but it’s kinda hard for now. » Explained Sera. « We need to find who killed Park. We need to know for his sister. »
 
Kyungri nodded. « Where are you? »
 
« I’m on the crime scene, we had nothing more that this medallion, I was looking if we missed something, but there is nothing here. » Explained Sera. « Did you go to the labo to see if Moon find something about the gun? »
 
Kyungri looked at Hyuna. « I’m at the labo right now. » She said. « Hyuna? It’s about the gun. » She said to the red haired girl. « I put the loudspeaker. »
 
Hyuna came closer. « I can’t identify the gun, seems like a new type of weapon. A little gun, but able to made a lot of damages. Probably prototype gun from the army… »
 
Sera sighed. « Jung can have that type of guns, he works with our big boss who works with the army… » Said Sera. « The big boss like to buy new guns for the members of the riot police… But it‘s not killing gun, more like paralyze weapon…»
 
« Hyuna, can you look in the 9MS files to see if we buy that type of weapon? » Asked Kyungri. 
 
Hyuna looked at her computer. « Don’t think it’s legal but I can… »
 
« Okay, do it. » Said Sera. « I call you later. » She said before hanging up.
 
Kyungri helped Hyuna looking in the files. They looked at everything and finally found what they were looking at. 
 
« Weapons for the riot police… different ones for the special unity, and three gun similar to the one that could be used for killing Park… » Said Hyuna. 
 
Kyungri looked at the screen reading for more information. « And guess who delivered it to us? » Asked Kyungri. « The company of Park… now I remember why the brand looked alike, I saw the truck here the first day I came to work…» 
 
Hyuna winked at her. « See we’re a good team. » 
 
Kyungri smiled and nodded « Jung is still our suspect number one. » She said. Hyuna nodded.
 
The young woman called her superior to tell her what they found, Sera was happy that the investigation went well again. 
 
« It’s perfect, tomorrow I will talk to Jung, for now it’s late, I will send my first rapport to the big boss explaining him what we just find out. » Explained Sera. « When I will be questioning Jung you will go back to the warehouse, you were right, they lied to us… They probably know Jung, he’s the one who order the weapon for the big boss. »
 
Kyungri agree and hang up, when she turned around, Hyuna was facing her. Kyungri was surprise to see her that close. 
 
« You left? » She asked, Kyungri nodded. « Will you give me a good night kiss? » She asked coming closer to Kyungri who tried to escape, but found herself between the desk and Hyuna. She could feel Hyuna’s breath against her face.
 
« I need to go… » Said Kyungri shyly, but Hyuna pecked her, on the corner of the lips. Kyungri became red like a tomato and left quickly the labo.
 
That night, Kyungri didn’t sleep well, she thought about the investigation. The victim knew the suspect, they saw each other for delivery of weapon often. But why did Jung would kill him? The 9MS had the right to buy guns like that, and it was Park’s job to delivered them.
 
Something was missing. Kyungri thought about the 9MS, when she was looking at the files with Hyuna, she remembered that there were a lot of transactions between the 9MS and park’s company… 
 
They were looking for weapon so they didn’t looked at the detailed files about the other deliveries.
 
She looked at the time. Almost 1AM. She turned in her bed trying to sleep when she heard her phone vibrating.
 
She looked at the ID, it was the labo number. She frowned and picked up.
 
« KyunKyun! I thing I found something! » Said Hyuna. « ! It’s late, did I wake you up? I didn’t see the time… »
 
« No it’s okay, I wanted to call you, but it was late and I wasn’t sure you would answer. » Explained Kyungri. « Tell me what you found. »
 
Hyuna took a big breath. « After you left, it was time for me to go home too, but I thought about your DNA and I wanted to see our compatibility, but my computer was still open on the 9MS files… » Explained Hyuna. « I saw that park’s company delivered a lot of thing for us, so I looked at the files. And everything is locked… It’s private, with secret code, but all this deliveries had been made by Jung Ilsung… » 
 
« But you don’t know what was in the package? » Asked Kyungri. « I was asking myself the same question, what did the 9MS hide in this package? »
 
Hyuna laughed. « We are so compatible. » Kyungri rolled her eyes. « You told me that Sera will question Jung again tomorrow? »
 
« Yes. »
 
« Tell her to ask him about this private package. » Said Hyuna. « If I call her now she will probably kill me for waking her up. »
 
Kyungri laughed and nodded. « No problem, I will tell her. Have a good night. »
 
« You too, but first I will examine our DNA… » Said Hyuna happily.
 
In the morning, Kyungri took the bus, but before the bus arrive, Sera parked in front of her.
 
« Come in » She said to Kyungri.
 
Sera looked at Kyungri. « So what did you find yesterday with Moon? » She asked her assistant. Kyungri frowned. « Moon send me an e-mail this morning telling that you find interesting things. »
 
« It’s about Jung, and Park’s company. Jung often ordered mysterious packages, Hyuna couldn’t find access to the details about the files, it‘s locked. You need to ask him about this. It may explain why he would want to kill Park. » Said Kyungri.
 
Sera nodded, she parked the car. They entered the building and went to the 5th floor. Sera asked the cop to put Jung in the questioning room.
 
« You can’t question him, we find him dead this morning. » Explained the policeman.
 
Sera was shocked. « What?! » Kyungri who was about to left to go at the warehouse of park’s company frowned. « What happened?! »
 
The policeman made a face. « We know that you needed to question him so we locked him in the suspect room early this morning. But he killed himself… » Sera sighed, she couldn’t believe it, they were so close to find the answer about this murder, and her only suspect disappeared for ever. 
 
« How did he killed himself? » Asked Kyungri curious that the cops let something like this happened.
 
« He hanged himself with his tie… » Explained the cop.
 
Sera opened then closed it. « A tie? » She asked surprise. « You let him wore a tie? »
 
The cop swallowed hard. « I didn’t see that he had a tie on his suit… » He explained. « He didn’t had suicidal tendencies… »
 
Sera wanted to slap him, Kyungri saw that her superior was angry, she took Sera’s arm and take her in an another floor.
 
Sera entered her office and pushed the things on her desk with anger, breaking a mud and a glass. She took her head between her hand. «  Our only suspect… »
 
Kyungri looked at her in silence, she didn’t know what to do. « It’s weird that he killed himself now, like that… He seemed so sure that we couldn’t find something against him… Something changer quickly… » Said Kyungri. 
 
Sera nodded and looked at her. « I need to look at something, you will go to the Park’s company and ask them about that mysterious package. »
 
« What will you do? » Asked Kyungri worried. Sera seemed very angry.
 
Sera hesitated, she wasn’t sure about trusting Kyungri, but the young woman seemed to be very loyale and sincere since she met her. Sera sighed, she came closer and whispered to Kyungri. « I think someone here told Jung about the first rapport I gave to the boss yesterday, all the new elements were in it. You’re right he wouldn’t have killed himself if he didn’t knew that we find out about the gun. »
 
Kyungri nodded, happy that Sera trusted her. « Okay, I’m going to the warehouse. »
 
Sera nodded « I will ask the big boss about the mysterious package, he probably is the one who can find out what Jung was doing in his back. »
 
The young woman looked at the warehouse, she took a big breath and entered. She asked the two men that seemed suspicious the last time.
 
« I know that you know this man. » She said to them showing the picture of Jung again. One of them frowned the second looked down. « We also know that you delivered the 9MS private package that Jung ordered. »
 
One of them nodded. « They won’t kill us if we talk? » He asked. The second was worried and gave the other a smack in the arms. « I need to tell her… » He said looking at him sadly.
 
« Something happened? » She asked.
 
He nodded. « Last week, on of this package fell from on of the truck, and we saw what was in it. » The other man nodded. « It was money, lot’s of money, we called the boss. »
 
« We used to never ask what was in the box, we’re just here to delivered them from place to place. » Said the second.
 
« The boss looked at the money and find out that they were fake… » Explained the first man. « He called the client and told him that he didn’t want problems so he would probably stop working for him if he continued to send fake money like this… »
 
Kyungri nodded. « That why he was killed? Because he find out about the fake money? » She asked. The two men nodded. « Was the client Jung Ilsung? »
 
« We don’t know, only the boss know the client reference… » Said one of them.
 
Kyungri thanked them and left. She tried to call Sera and told her about the fake money. She came back to the 9MS and went to the labo. She entered, looking around to be sure Hyuna wouldn’t jump on her or try to kiss her…
 
But the scientist wasn’t here. « Please? » She asked a woman in the labo. « Did you see Moon Hyuna today? »
 
The girl nodded. « She was here this morning, but left quickly an hour ago. »
 
Kyungri frowned, she sat on Hyuna chair and rested a little. The blouse of the woman was on the chair, it smelled flowers. Kyungri looked around with wide eyes when she realized that she was sniffing the blouse. She left the labo and went to Sera office.
 
Her superior was here she looked irritated. « What happened? »
 
« The big boss left so I can’t ask him about the package, and a friend of my, a lawyer, told me that she worked on two mysterious case like ours. Always about fake money and dead suspect. » Explained Sera. 
 
« Did your friends give you the files about the other cases? » Asked Kyungri « Maybe they are connected. »
 
Sera rolled her eyes. « Stupid me… Come with me, we will ask her. » Kyungri looked around before leaving, hoping to see if Hyuna came back, but she didn’t see her.
 
« Eunji? » Asked Sera entering a big office.
 
A blonde short haired girl smiled at her. « You want the files? » Sera nodded.
 
« This is my assistant. » Said Sera introducing Kyungri. « Can we stay here to read them? »
 
Eunji nodded. « Yeah, I need to go, a murder trial is waiting for me. Just lock the door when you’re done with this. » Sera nodded, Eunji smiled and left.
 
After one hour, Kyungri sighed. « Nothing in this one. No clues, and the only suspect was found dead in his house. » Said the young woman.
 
« Something is weird in this one… » Said Sera reading the second file.
 
« What is it? » Asked Kyungri curious.
 
Sera finished reading it and looked at Kyungri. « Our big boss. He was one of the suspect, the other one killed himself. The car of our boss was parked in front of the victim's house the day of the murder. But he proved his car was stole the day before the murder… » Said Sera.
 
« Just like Jung and his medallion… This case are totally connected, and Jung was probably behind all this traffic of fake money…» Said Kyungri.
 
Sera nodded « We should came back at the 9MS and ask the boss about this. »
 
Kyungri nodded. When they arrived, Sera went to the boss office, and Kyungri looked at the labo, but Hyuna wasn’t here. 
 
She looked around, Hyuna’s blouse was still on the chair. Kyungri sat and looked at the computer. She looked at the screen with wide eyes. She stood up quickly and called Sera.
 
« Inspector Ryu, you need to come to the labo right now. » She said to her superior.
 
Sera came quickly. « What is it. Where is Moon? »
 
« I don’t know, but she find who let his DNA on the body. » Said Kyungri showing the screen.
 
« The boss? » Asked Sera. Kyungri nodded. « Now that I think about it, he was one of the people who talked to Jung this morning… »
 
« Do you think it’s really him? He’s the one who control the fake money business and who killed Park because he find out about it? » Asked Kyungri worried.
 
« Yes, no doubts about it, it’s him. » Said Sera.
 
« Then Hyuna… he probably killed her… » She said with teary eyes. « She disappeared this morning… » Said Kyungri. She had tears running on her cheek. 
 
Sera took her in her arms. « Don’t worry about her- »
 
Kyungri pushed her away. « Don’t tell me to don’t worry! » Said Kyungri angry.
 
Sera smiled. « Listen, let me finish what I say, the boss is her uncle, he didn’t kill her, he probably took her with him. » Kyungri looked at her with wide eyes. « Now we need to find him before he left the country. »
 
Kyungri was still worried about Hyuna. They became friends quickly and even when Hyuna was very touchy with her, Kyungri liked it.
 
Sera took her phone. She looked at Kyungri. « I’m calling an ex partner, she is the boss of a special unity now. » She explained. « Lee Sam? » Said Sera on the phone. « I need your help. »
 
Serra explained the situation to her ex partner and they agree to collaborate. They thought that the boss needed a way to left the country and Sera remembered that he had a big house with planes close to the principal city. They decided to go there trying to caught him before he could left.
 
Less than one hour later Sera and Kyungri were on an helicopter. Lee Sam were with them. Kyungri looked at the tall women in front of her.
 
« You always work on traffic cases? » Asked the young woman curious.
 
Lee Sam nodded. « I worked in the 9MS during years, but now I work for an another section, and we were looking at this fake money traffic since 2 years. I’m glad you find out who was behind it. » She said smiling at her.
 
Kyungri nodded. Sera rolled her eyes. « She never smile. » She said to Lee Sam. « Plus the boss took Moon with him… » She said.
 
« Moon? » Asked Lee Sam. « Why? I know that they’re from the same family, but why did he take her? »
 
« She find his DNA on the victim’s body. » Said Sera.
 
« He was your suspect? » Asked Lee Sam. Sera shook her head no. « Then, how did she find out? »
 
Kyungri looked down. « You know something? » Asked Sera to her assistant.
 
« When you told me he was his uncle I understood how she find out. She wanted to look at our DNA to see if we were compatible… » Said Kyungri shyly. Sera and Lee Sam Laughed. 
 
« Totally something Moon would do. » Said Sera.
 
« And she probably saw the similitude with her DNA and the on the victim… » Explained Kyungri.
 
They arrived in the park of the house. Sera saw the boss putting bags in a plane. They run to him.
 
« Hands up! » Said Sera gun in hand. 
 
« Turn around. » Said Lee Sam taking his hand and putting handcuffs on him.
 
Kyungri run in the plane looking for Hyuna, she find her tied on a seat. 
 
« Don’t stay here. » Said Hyuna « He will came back. »
 
Kyungri untied Hyuna. « Don’t worry about him, Ryu arrested him. » She said hugging the red haired girl. « Are you okay? Are you hurt? » She asked worried.
 
Hyuna laughed. « I’m okay, he didn’t hurt me, he loves me. » She said before kissing Kyungri.
 
Sera called them. « Is everything fine in there? »
 
Hyuna let go of Kyungri. « Thank you. » She said to the young woman.
 
Kyungri was red and couldn’t speak after that kiss. Hyuna took her by the arm and they left.
 
Sera and Lee Sam looked at them. « She is okay? » She asked Kyungri who nodded. « Great, you did a good job partner. » Said Sera winking at Kyungri.
 
« Partner? » Asked Kyungri. Sera smiled and nodded. Kyungri jumped happily.
 
Lee Sam take them back to the 9MS. The boss confessed everything. He controlled the fake money business in the country, Jung was his accomplice, when he saw the rapport Sera did, he gave Jung the tie telling him he should kill himself… He explained that Hyuna came talk to him about the DNA the found on the victim. So that’s why he took her and tryied to left the country with all the money he could take.
 
Three day later, they all assisted at the trial. Because of Eunji he took the life sentace. Sera and Kyungri were satisfied, Park's sister too.
 
The next week, Kyungri were working on an another murder with her partner. She entered the labo.
 
« Hyuna? » She called the scientist.
 
« It’s been a long. » Said the red haired girl hugging Kyungri from behind. « I’m happy Sera make you her partner, now I will see you even more and for a long time. » Smiled Hyuna.
 
Kyungri rolled her eyes, but inside, she was happy too. « Did you saw the victim’s body? » She asked.
 
Hyuna looked at her with wide yes. « Which body? »
 
« The body we found this morning. » Said Kyungri. Hyuna didn’t see any body in her labo. Kyungri sat loudly on a chair and sighed. « Great, we need to find a murderer and a dead body thief… » Hyuna listened to Kyungri grumbling, caressing her thigh. Kyungri looked at her. « What are you doing? »
 
« Nothing? » Said Hyuna not stoping what she was doing.
 
« It’s not because I let you kiss me that you can touch me like that. » Said Kyungri a little red. « I need to tell Sera about our missing dead body… »
 
Hyuna smiled at her. « Okay. »
 
Kyungri looked at her and smiled before leaving, a new investigation was waiting for her.