001

Billet-Doux • discontinued •

Hyesung who was staring into space looked at the box and slowly opened the box gave by his lover. To his surprise, the box contains a huge bottle of red wine and a note attached to it.

Bring this over to my apartment so that we could have a one-to-one talk.

Hyesung took a deep breath and placed the red wine at his kitchen counter. He went back to the sofa and thought for a moment.

“ Eric always gives me gifts. Maybe I should send him one too. “

He walked towards his walking wardrobe and decided to wear his favourite light blue short sleeve denim shirt and paired off with blue light wash denim shorts. He finished off his looks by wearing his favourite sunglasses that Minwoo had brought for his birthday the previous year and his navy suede lace up shoe that the fans had gave him for the fifteen anniversary.

He looked at the mirror once again and touched up his hair a little, until he felt satisfied with himself. He walked out from his apartment and went to the carpark. When he was about to enter his precious white car, he heard someone called him. He turned around to see his lover waving at him. Eric quickly walked towards him and looked at Hyesung from head-to-toe.

“ Where are you going? “ Eric asked.

Hyesung gulped. He can’t tell that he is going to the city to buy some gifts for Eric.

“ I’m meeting someone. “ he lied.

Eric believed him and patted at the younger man’s shoulder.

“ Have fun then!” the older man said and walked away, towards his apartment.

Hyesung let out a sigh and enter his car and drove to Dongdaemun. Once he parked his car and walked towards the shopping mall, he saw one of and his manager having lunch. He decided to talk to them for a moment. He walked towards them at patted on the member’s shoulder.

“ May I join you guys? “ asked Hyesung.

The member turns out to be Andy. Andy nodded and let his older brother sat next to him.

“ So, Hyesung hyung, why are you alone? “ asked Andy.

“ It just that… how am I supposed to explain this. Please don’t tell Eric but I’m buying some stuffs for him. “ replied Hyesung.

“ For what? I mean isn’t Eric hyung’s birthday already passed? “ Andy curiously asked.

“ He always sent gifts to me and I felt bad for not giving him anything in return. “ Hyesung replied.

Suddenly, Andy’s manager laughed. The two idols looked at the manager with a confused look. Andy asked his manager why did he laugh.

“ Hyesung-ah, I guess you are going to faint once I let you see this. “ Andy’s manager said and shows the post to Hyesung.

Shocked to see his pictures that he sent to Eric all over the net. He stood up and bid farewell to them. Inside his heart, he felt embarrassed. He regret for sending those pictures to Eric. Now, everyone has already known about it. A couple whispered to each other while looking at him. He felt like choking Eric. A group of female walked passes him.

“ Omo, did you guys see Eric oppa’s post?“

“ Yeah, about Hyesung oppa cross-dressing?“

“ Everyone already knows, Ji Eun. I wonder if Hyesung oppa knew about this.”

Hyesung feels like walking towards them and venting his anger towards them. But he knew that it isn’t their fault. It is Eric’s fault. He went to a female store and search for some dress for Eric to wear.

He spotted a daisy spot tunic dress that was hanging at the corner of the shop. He told the owner that he is buying the dress and paid full in cash. He walked to the shop next to it and found black swallow sheer tights and a metallic heels. He decided to buy it too. He walked around the mall and discovered a shop selling all sorts of wigs. He decided to buy the wig that Eric once wore during the catwalk in Shinhwa Broadcast where he gained the nickname, Ethilda.

He drove back home with all Eric’s gift. Once he reached home, he placed the items into the box. He took a piece of paper and scribble down,

Mun Jung Hyuk~~ I love you so much. Please wear this nicely. Remember to snap a picture for proves.

 He drew a small heart at the end before placing the note inside the box. He then walked towards Eric’s apartment and placed the box outside his door. He rings the doorbell and quickly ran to his apartment.

Eric opened the door to see the box in front of him and he suddenly thought of Hyesung.

“ I guess this is his revenge after I sent him that dress “ he thought to himself.


I hope that you guys will enjoy this chapter even though it is quite short :) Remember to throw in some comments on how you guys feel about this chapter. Subscribe and upvote is optional. Love you all