002

Billet-Doux • discontinued •

Eric walked towards his sofa with the box on his hands. He looked at Gomdori for a moment before looking back at the box. He seems hesitant. He kept on looking at Gomdori and the box.

“ Gomdori-ah, what do you think is inside this box? “ he asked his dog.

Since Gomdori could not talk like how a human does, Eric sighs and slowly opened the box. He smiled after seeing the content of the box.

“ Hyesung have such great taste of fashion. “ he thought to himself.

He took the dress and change to it immediately. He looked at himself in the mirror. Even though the dress is quite short for him, he looked quite pretty in that dress. He took the tights and wore it. To his surprise, it fits perfectly. He wore his wig and looked at Gomdori, who is staring at him.

“ Gomdori-ah, does Appa looked pretty? “ he asked.

Gomdori just stare blindly at him before walking away. Lastly, he took the pair of heels and wore it comfortably. He sat down at his sofa and took his phone and snaps some pictures. He took some pictures of himself to make a collage and upload it to Shinhwa Company’s official Facebook page with the caption, Hyesunggie brought for me this. Do I look pretty?

After uploading it, he then sends it to Hyesung.

“ No point uploading it to the net dear. I’ve already uploaded it at our Facebook page. “ he texted the younger man.

Hyesung who received the message was disappointed. He wanted to upload it without the older man knowing. But it seems that the older man had already knew the younger man’s tricks.

Hyesung decided to write a letter, a love letter to be exact to Eric. They have known to be the ‘oil and water’ in Shinhwa but actually, they are close in real life.

 

To my one and only oil, Mun Jung Hyuk.

Seems like you already know what I am doing to do with those photos~~ But it’s alright, there will be always a next time~ And about the red wine you gave me, come over to my house since I’m going to cook something delicious for you. I promise I won’t add in too much sesame seeds and sesame oil. But sometimes, I can’t resist pouring that heaven inside the dish.

I won’t make this letter long. Please knock the door tonight at 7pm. And if you are late, I won’t open the door~~ So prepare yourself and be punctual for goodness sake. I love you always my oil ~~

From your one and only water, Jung Pil Gyo.

 

He took the letter he just wrote and went to the older man’s apartment. He knocked at the door and was surprised to see Eric, standing in front of him, wearing the dress that he had brought for the older man.

His jaw dropped and inside his heart, he felt so happy to see his lover wearing the dress prettily. He passed the letter to Eric.

“ Why on Earth are you blushing? Are you really happy to see me in this? “ Eric joked.

“ I’m blushing? Whatever, I’m out from here. See you later my oil~ “ Hyesung replied and walked away quickly.

While walking back, Hyesung felt that his heart is going to burst any moment. He could not forget how the older man looks like with the outfit that he himself had chosen for him.

“ I can’t believe he looked so beautiful. “ he muttered to himself.

On the other hand, Eric who was reading the letter sent by the younger man smiled. He can’t believe that Hyesung had invited him to his house. It is always him just coming to the younger man’s house without permission. Well, since they had known each other for more than fifteen years, this type of stuffs don’t really matter right?

Eric looked at Gomdori with a smile.

“ Gomdori-ah, finally~~ “ he smiled.

Hyesung, who has reached his apartment wanted to get ready for his dinner with his lover. But since he can’t cook without tons of sesame oil and sesame seeds, he decided to call for help. He took his phone and scroll down his contact list. He decided to call Andy, the best chef in Shinhwa.

“ Andy-ah, can you come over? I need your help in cooking.“

“ Sure, why not? I will be there in 10 minutes time. Prepare all those ingredients you need for now. “

“ Alright then. Thank you so much~~ “

Hyesung hanged up and start to wash the dishes. You see he hates washing the dishes and always used disposable plates and cutleries. But for Eric’s sake, he decided to use the plates that he rarely used at home.

He took the ingredients at the refrigerator. A few moments later, Andy arrived. He placed his bag at the sofa and start working. He told his older brother to cut the vegetables while he cut the meat.

Both of them have worked together in Shinhwa Broadcast when both of them needs to prepare the rice balls in one of the episode. Even though, Hyesung nagged at Andy and the youngest member did most of the work during the recording, this time, both of them work pretty well together, without Hyesung’s nagging. Both of them split up the work equally. One hour later, all the dishes are done. Hyesung placed the dishes at the dining table and light up a candle for a romantic atmosphere. Hyesung thanked Andy for his hard work and Andy left the older man’s apartment as he is going for a dinner with the Teen Top and 100% members.

After Andy left the apartment, Hyesung quickly changed his clothes. He decided to wear his suit that he rarely wore. He looked at the mirror and sees his reflection. He looked great in that. He sat down at the sofa while waiting for Eric. He checked the time at his phone, 6.59pm

“ If he’s late for one minute, he is going to be dead. “ Hyesung muttered to himself.

Eric who is waiting outside the younger man’s apartment for the past 5 minutes is wondering whether he should knock the door or not.

Eric made his mind. He knocked the door gently. The door opened. Eric who was wearing the same suit as Hyesung was shocked.

“ How? Why? When? What? “ Eric asked.

Hyesung looked at the older man in confusion. He suddenly remembered that the suit that both of them were wearing was given by Minwoo. Hyesung let the older man inside the apartment. Eric sat down at the dining table looking at the dishes that Hyesung and Andy made.

“ You made all this? “ the older man asked.

Hyesung had to lie again.

“ Yes, I made this all. “ Hyesung replied as he took the red wine and pour it at the older man’s glass.

“ Enjoy. “ Hyesung continued and both of them enjoyed their dinner.


hi~~ it's me again. Sorry if this chapter is boring. Hope you guys like it and remember to comment ~~~ //throw hearts//