Chapter 1

My encounter with Woo Hyun

It was the summer vacation in Korea.I had to look for a part time job as I needed to pay my parents back their money for the OGS ticket I bought-I lent money from them to buy the ticket. It was the first time that Infinite was having a world tour so I really wanted to see them live. My bias in Infinite is Woo Hyun! I love his greasiness :3

 

I googled for flyer distribution jobs and came upon one. The pay is quite good and the working hours is just right so I guessed it won't be tiring for me.

 

*OGS concert in Seoul is just a week away!YAY!!*

 

Today is my first day of work, I had to distribute flyers at Icheon Station. As I was distributing flyers, there was a big wind that blew. Almost all of the flyers on my hands landed all over the floor. A few passer bys that walked pass helped me pick up the flyers which were on the floor.Just as I wanted to thank them for helping me to pick up the flyers, I accidently knock into one of the passer by's forehead. I looked up and was shocked that it was Woo Hyun. I stared at him for a few seconds, not knowing how to react.

 

Woo Hyun then said, "Mianhae! Are you alright? "

 

I replied, "Araso! I'm fine, don't worry! Mianhae too >< Oh and thanks! "

 

I wanted to ask him for his autograph but he passed me the flyers, smiled at me and left......Everything happened too fast! I needed time to calm myself down.

 

After work, I phoned Dara and told her about the encounter I had with Woo Hyun. At that time she was having her dinner and almost choked on her food.

 

She screamed into the phone, "omo!! You're so lucky!!" I said,"yeah!!"

 

After talking on the phone with Dara for an hour, I went to have my dinner. Then I took a shower and went to bed. I was unable to sleep until 1 am because I couldn't sleep - I was thinking about my encounter with Woo Hyun. I couldn't wait for OGS concert! And I really hope I can get early entry tickets/backstage passes too!

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

How was the first chapter? >< Sorry for the short chapter :( did it ? Don't mind the mistakes!! T.T