My First Speed Quiz!

My Sweet Heart, Taemin!

 

I woke with a start as my cell phone blasted "Hello! Hello!" in my ears. I blindly grasped for my phone and flipped it open to see an unknown number trying to call me. If I was a normal, everyday girl I would just ignore it and go back to sleeping in on my first day off in a long while. But I wasn't a normal girl, I had to go and follow my dreams to be a famous singer so random numbers could call me at odd times of the day, on the days that I am not working. I sighed and pressed the little green button and pressed the phone to my ear. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered in Korean. "Baby?" I instantly recognized the voice of my boyfriend, Lee Taemin, and I became more awake. "Did you lose your phone again?" I asked, since he was calling from a different number. Following my question was muffled laughter in the background and I questioned whether he had me on speaker. "No." he answered in embarrassment and I could just picture the blush on his cheeks. "When's my birthday?" he asked suddenly. I rose my eyebrow in question but still answered, "July 18th, why?" there was a ding and Taemin asked another question, "What kind of food do I cook the best?"
"You can't cook...none!" I answered, just following along with whatever game they were playing wherever they were. My answer was followed by the same ding as before and a cheer from Taemin. "Who do I think is SHINee's rival?" My mind instantly flooded with names of different groups and was about to answer with either "Exo" or "Kai" when I suddenly remembered something. "Usher!" I answered and started to laugh at the memory of him insisting that Usher was their rival, despite my firsthand knowledge that Usher didn't even know them. The ding went off and I laughed harder at the fact that it was right.
"What year did I debut?" 
Without thinking, "2008."
"What's my favorite beverage?"
"Banana Milk."
"My favorite desert?"
"Banana Cake."
Each of my answers were followed by a ding and Taemin's short cheers. Soon I could hear "Ohh"s and "Aww"s in the background as I kept getting the answers right. Finally, as the warning bell started signaling that time was running out, Taemin said the last question, "Who's the person I like to dance with the most?" I could hear the smile in his voice, making me smile too.
"I hope it's me, Lee Taemin." I told him, "Angel Jaegar."
The ding went off and Taemin cheered in victory.
"Hello, Angel noona!" I was greeted with a new voice.
"Hi, Kai." I said before he could introduce himself. He laughed at the fact that I knew it was him.
"Hello, Angel-ssi. This is Exo's Suho."
"And Exo's Kris."
"And you are on Exo's Kiss The Radio. Please greet the listeners, Angel-ssi." Two additional voices that I knew as the two leaders of Exo said.
"Hi, everybody! This is the Misfit Princess, Angel imnida!" I spoke cheerfully with a mix of English and Korean thrown in, "I had no idea what was going on!"
I then heard many people laughing at my response, picking out the distinct laugh of Key and a few of the SHINee boys. "Sorry, sorry, Angel noona!" Taemin apologized, calling me "noona" in the cutest way possible so I wouldn't be mad.
"Angel-ssi?"
"Suho umma?" I questioned back and there was loud laughter again.
"What were you doing before you got this call?" For some reason, I had an urge to lie and say I was doing something more better than sleeping the hours away. But I didn't.
"I was sleeping." I said while yawning.
"Aw! Sorry, Baby, for waking you up!" Taemin said in a heavy accented English and I smiled.
"It's OK, Oppa! I needed to eat anyway! I didn't have breakfast yet and it's..." I glanced at the clock, "Already two in the afternoon!"
I could hear all of them teasing Taemin, who was probably as red as a tomato, because I called him "oppa" even though I was older than him.
"Make sure to eat a lot! Ok, Angel!" He started to nag me, which only showed he cared, "And be sure to cook me some delicious food too, noona!"
I giggled like a school girl talking to her crush and I could hear him giggling too, "Ne, Oppa. I love you!"
A bunch of teasing came again from the other side, "Ne! I love you too! I'll call you later?" It was cute how shy he was being, but it was on live ratio after all.
"I'll be waiting, Tae! Love you! Bye!"
"Bye, Baby." And the line went dead. I sighed with a smile on my face. My phone then buzzed and I looked to see a text from Taemin. I opened it and smiled even more when I was greeted by a picture of him with ratio headphones on and smiling at the camera.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------