The End

ACUBE SM ACADEMY

 

Well My precious Subbies <3

 

I guess this is the last chapter ~sobs~

 

But Don't worry hehe >_<

 

As you guys requested , Im gonna start a new exopink story.

 

When Im done with deciding the plots and foreword.

 

I'll inform you guys :3

 

( Spoiler ) the name of the story will be  'Life as Idols'

 

After this chapter ends , I'm gonna do a special chapter ;)

 

I kept rolling like a buffalo the fact that:

 

Option D in my poll got the second most votes LOL

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chorong P.O.V

 

I decided to wear my pink dress . I waited for my prince charming to come and get me.I can't believe

that it's already the last day of school. But Suho promised me that we will go to the same university.

Im phsyced to go to prom . Then there was a honk . as usual it was my prince and guardian angel.

I went downstairs and my mom smiled widely seeing me all dolled up.

 

" My daughter is so pretty " . I blushed as i heard her compliment and waved goodbye to her.

I walked outside to see a opened jaw boy. It was Suho Of course.

" You look stunning " he said as he showed his hand. I grabbed it and went in the car.

" Why are you being such a gentleman?" . He just smiled at me , I guess he does'nt want to start

a fight on this special day. We arrived at school and saw such crowded people.

 

We saw Chanyeol with someone. I guess she was the one that he kept showing off about.

Well it's true at what he showed off . She does look like a goddess.And plus she is baekhyun's

cousin. Maybe they'll be in-laws when they're married. We sat down with Naeun and Kai.

I still can't accept the fact that she is dating Kai who she always hates because of his playboyness.

But who's the judge of that ? I'm just glad that she is happy with someone by her side.

 

And Namjoo and Chen . They just kept snuggling. But when they dance they are the most awful ones.

They kept stomping each others foot . But they still managed to laugh with each other without anger.

Kris came with a girl . She seemed like his date for tonight. He introduced the girl.

Her name is Lee Minyoung . Then the party poopers came . Chen and Chanyeol.

" I thought girls is not your style ?"( idea thanks to InanyNanie ) that little troll Chen asked.

Kris just chuckled. " Well it can't last forever right ?" Kris asked Minyoung with a wink.

She just blushed and they excused themself to go to the dance floor.

 

Then Xiumin came with a beautiful Yookyung . She came with good news. It made me jump.

She's gonna stay in Korea again . I guess I'm not the only one happy. The others too especially

Xiumin . He could'nt hide his joy . He kissed Yookyung ignoring us who were staring at them.

 

" Eww " we could hear the disgusted voice of Yoon Bomi. She came in while holding Luhan's hand.

" Oooooo " Chanyeol came disturbing . Her girlfriend Daji came and pulled him away.

We just chuckled. " Aint Bomi pretty ? she looks like an angel " Luhan said as he pecked Bomi.

" More like poop .. bwahaha " Chen said . Namjoo just sighed and mumbled " Why was he born like

a troll ?" . Chen heard it and sulked . Namjoo could'nt do anything but give him a little kiss on his cheek.

Chen ended up being happy and pulled her to dance again.

 

Lay came with his girlfriend and Baekhyun and Eunji . Wow~ Eunji looked so different.

She looks stunning if she wears makeup but she was born to be beautiful .

Baekhyun is so lucky to have her . And I heard that they're fathers arranged an arranged marriage

for them . They are so lucky . It's confirmed that they're gonna marry . I can't wait for my turn soon.

 

Eunji kept clinging on Baekhyun and smiled alone . We just ignored them and some people said

that they were meant for each other. " Kiss!KIss!Kiss! " we chanted as they looked to lovey-dovey.

Baekhyun just pulled Eunji and they're lips met . Okay I guess Baekhyun liked her for a long time

like Eunji .

 

And about Lay . She was his ideal type cause she is an expert in dancing .

She showed off us some skills on the dance floor with Lay . Everyone could'nt help but applause

to see such amazing perfomance. We were suprised that :

 

Kyungsoo came with a girl . We could'nt believe our eyes . Kyungsoo introduced her and told us how

they met . She's a good cook like himself. And puls she is Yoseop's sister , our most honoured

sunbae in school. They decided to join us and chit-chat along. Soon after minutes Tao came.

 

Tao introduced the girl shyly . Her name is Kim Jeung Yeol . She' s just like me.

She knows things about like hapkido and wushu like Tao . They were the most shy couple amongst

us so that means they like each other so much .Then the couple of the year came.

 

Sehun came in dashingly with a cute and y image of Hayoung. We could'nt stop awing at them.

They just blushed and went dancing with Kris and the dancing machine Chen.

Those three looked funny dancing there . I could'nt stop giggling until Suho came and kissed me .

I was suprised and I kissed him back . The ones who sat with us cheered happily .

Then the slow music started . The couples went on the dance floor and hugged each other .

I smiled at Suho happily . Im so happy to see my friends and boyfriend looking happy with each other.

 

I am gonna miss this school . I love you ACUBE SM ACADEMY ...... heart

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well You guys ! My story ended T_T

But there will be a special chapter , please anticipate it ^^

Thank you so much for Upvoting,Subscribing and commenting.

And to my future subbers . also thanks for liking my story .

It's a shame I could'nt see you guys again but we'll see each other again in ' Life as Idols '

Yehet ~~~~ Bye guys ^^ . My story ended happily YEHET ~ OHARAT~

i LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!