Coffee Shop

Coffee Shop
 
Every day waiting for Seungri 9.15 with the excitement that only the teenagers in front of his idol have , sweaty palms , heart pounding , butterflies compartment around his stomach , and all this for a repeat customer that every day along with the her puppy that enters the cafeteria, where now works for three years , blond hair, lively eyes and a smile that can light up the world.
Every day at 9:15 am when the door opens accompanied by a ringing lively , Seungri tries to control his heart rate is imposed not to shiver and advancing step by step toward that special client smiles trying to convey all the love that his heart feeds for him.
"Hey , beautiful. " Every day the usual phrase comes out spontaneously from the lips only instead of staring pronounce that customer in the eye Seungri is lowered to caress the gentle big dog wagging its tail happy, while the only thing I want caress his master and hear him purr in his embrace .
 
* * *
 
Every morning when they wake up to go running like Jiyong bringing with it its small and trusted friend : Gaho . Every morning the two inseparable run along the bank of the Han River and then stopped to have breakfast in the usual bars, usually taking place in the table and then secure it with the same desire that waiter y brown-haired , dark eyes and dark circles under the perennial eyes with a sweet smile and gait of one who is sure of himself approaches the table.
"Hey , beautiful. " Those soft lips part in pronouncing those words , while Gaho as always you take all his attention wagging his tail happily.
How I wish those hands caress me.