I

K.I.S.S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing.

 

 

You looked at yourself as you stood up in front of  your mirror in your bedroom. You combed your hair nicely and wore a headband. Then, you heard your mom was calling for you. It was this morning you received a new neighbour beside your house. It has been a long time since you have a neighbour. They had to move when Hyu Jin's father got a new job; your ex-neighbour.

 

You walked downstairs and being greeted by your mom, "you're beautiful, dear."

 

You replied her with a simple smile. No, you were not pretty at all. You just a very, very normal girl who always had a bad luck. You didn't have friends. It was just Hyu Jin who was truly being your friend and it was a sad moment when she told you that she had to move. Away from you.

 

"Let's go," your father said and opened the front door for you and your mom. Your family and you were going to a house beside yours as your new neighbour asked your family to have a dinner with them.

 

You let your parents walked first and you followed behind them. You were not excited at all. Your father pressed the bell and after a minute, they opened the door to greet your parents and you.

 

"Welcome," greeted, the wife with her smile. The husband came and shake hands with your dad. You bowed to them as in a good manner. Then, you all walked to the living room and sat down there. Your mouth shut, not to disturb the olds were chatting. You just smiled when they looked at you and kept quiet.

 

"So, what's your name, dear?" asked, the wife; Mrs. Wu. You smiled and replied back, "I'm Aryan."

 

She nodded and told all of you that it was the time to have dinner. She led your parents and you to dining room. Mr. Wu sighed and said, "I'm so sorry. Seems like my son can't join us."

 

"It's fine," replied, your dad.

 

 

"It's nice to know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter