I'm Sorry

He's My Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Where are you from ? " said Chen to his younger sister Soo Jin . Soo Jin just ignored him and walked away to her room . " YAH ! I'm talking to you please answer my question ! " Chen said angrily . " YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHERE DID I GO AND WITH WHOM ! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS . PLEASE DON'T AND STOP CONTROL MY LIFE . Soo Jin screamed to his brother . She felt annoyed . " But I'm your brother I need to take care of you 24/7 . I don't want anything bad happend to you . Please listen to me or else --- " " NO YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER YOU ARE JUST AN ADOPTED SON . YOU ARE NOT MY REAL BROTHER SO PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS " Soo Jin said and then slammed her room door . She was very angry ...

 

Chen's POV

" YOU ARE JUST AN ADOPTED SON . YOU ARE NOT MY REAL BROTHER SO PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS " I know who I am my dear .I feel so sad when she said that to me . I realized that I'm just an adopted child but I really love and care about you Soo Jin . I'm sorry if I'm too overprotectived towards you . I just don't want anything bad happend on you . A tears dropped down on my cheeks . I'm sorr---" BOOM!

Soo Jin's POV

I'm so angry with him . I just hate it when someone want to know detail about me especially the personal one . Its my life . WAIT A MINUTE ..... Did I blurted out just now ? Did I said that he's just an adopted brother . Oh dear god , I've hurted his feelings . Oppa I'm so sorry . I must ask for an apologize from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter