We Meet Again

More... Than Just Friends?

[Recap]

"ChoonHe?" He grinned seeing my face. The class gasped upon hearing him say my name.

"J-Junhyung O-Oppa?" I stuttered as my cheeks slowly turned into a flush red color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jongyun's POV]

*What the hell? How the---what the---who the----HUH?*

My brain went haywire as I tried to process what happened. *Okay okay. So ChoonHe knows other guys besides me(well and the three musketeers)!?!? When the hell did this happen!? Omo omo. And she called him OPPA? WTF I spent years trying to get her to call me that and she STILL doesn't* I tried calming down. *Okay breathe in and out* I didn't want to start hyperventilating. It'll cause a scene. Not like THEY aren't already. I started hyperventilating again. *Deep breaths Jonghyun. Take deep breaths.*

"Jonghyun. Are you okay?" Sekyung asked with a worried tone. *Okay calm down Jongyun. You're just being overprotective of your friend. Yeah that's it. She's never had any other guy friends besides us. So of course I'd be worried.*

"Yeah Babe. I'm alright." I looked up at ChoonHe and 'that guy'. I don't even want to know his name. *Haha. I'm so funny.* "I'm just worried about--- FAHKK NO!!"

[ChoonHe's POV]

"I'm glad you remembered to call me Oppa." He smiled a breathtaking eye smile.

"Wait. So that's why you told me to call you Oppa? How'd you know we'd be in the same class?"

"Well. After the accident I had to go to this school to give my registration forms. I noticed that students had the same uniform as you. I didn't think we'd be in the same class though."

"If you just wanted me to call you Oppa then I'll still repay you somehow. I feel as if I owe you still." He grasped my hand and carressed my cheek with the other, only earning gasps from everyone else. I could feel my heart skip a beat from his sudden actions.

"I don't need to be payed back. Just as long as you're alright." He pinched my cheeks making my face as red as a tomato.

"Y-yah. I-I'm not t-taking no f-for an a-answer." He sighed.

"Fine. I can't argue with you." He sat down in his seat,"Come on. Class is starting already and we don't want to MISS ANYTHING." He emphasized the last parts so the teacher could hear.

"That's right. Now for the start of class, would you like to introduce yourself new student?" The teacher asked.

"It would be my pleasure." He stood up from his seat."Annyeong. My name is Yong Junhyung. Please take care of me for the rest of the school year."

"Deh!" The whole class answered except for Jonghyun. He just had an irritated expression. *Gee. What's his problem?*

---[Lunch]---

{Jonghyun's POV}

*Urghh that guy is seriously starting to annoy me* I looked up at the two walking all the way to the lunchroom. *What is he? A lost puppy? And ChoonHe is the owner?*

They started talking so I unconsciously eavesdropped on them.

"Oppa. This is the way to the lunchroom..." All I could hear was a bunch of blah blah blah. *Seriously ChoonHe. I'm pretty sure he has EYES! It's pretty obvious that THIS is the lunchroom.*

My eyes widened once I looked up at them again. *WTF* Their arms were linked together and ChoonHe was happily skipping to the lunchladies to get her food. *Skinship much? I AM THE KING OF SKINSHIP! YOU CAN'T JUST TOUCH HER CASUALLY LIKE THAT!*

I was busy rampaging and stomping my feet and pulling my hair, that I didn't notice people looking at me like I'm crazy. I shot them death glares.

After getting our food we made our way to an empty table in the patio. ChoonHe and what's-his-face were about to sit down.... NEXT TO EACHOTHER! I quickly made my way like a ninja and sat down between them. *Ohh yah. Ninja BlingBling is back! MUAHAHAHAHA!*

I noticed Onew, and Taemin trying to hide their laughes. *Gee. I wonder what's so funny?* I looked up at Minho and he was just as charasmatic as ever. Looking all silent and and expressionless. But there was something different. I kept wondering what it was when he looked up and SMIRKED AT ME! *What did I do!?!*

Minho then whispered something to Onew and Taemin. He walked to a secluded tree with the other two laughing out loud as they tried to follow him.

{Minho's POV}

I smirked as I looked up seeing Jonghyun doing that hilarious action. I just couldn't help it. Our little Jonggie is J-E-A-L-O-U-S! I walked up to Taemin and Onew.

"Hey guys. We need to talk about our little Jonggie's brave action. Let's go somewhere private."

They nodded back to me and we made our way to the back behind a tree. The two couldn't take their laughter anymore.

"BUAHAHAHAHA! Did you see that? That was so childish of him and I'M the youngest here!" Taemin exclaimed.

"I KNOW RIGHT! TALK ABOUT JEALOUS!" Onew talked while trying to contain his laugh. Seeing them laugh, I couldn't take it anymore. It was just too funny seeing Jonghyun do something so.... soo..... what's the word? Unlikely? Uncommon? Something like that.

While laughing, I forgot one very VERY important detail. This detail was soo SOO important that it would make our laughs about Jonghyun's jealousy turn into immediate frowns.

"Hey guys.... we forgot about something....or should I say... someone....."