Lotte World Part 2

More... Than Just Friends?

New story you guys!

I hope you like Lee Kikwang from B2ST.

This was originally supposed to be made AFTER this story was finished but my friend kept bugging me about it to the point where it got annoying.

So here is my 3rd fanfiction for you guys. Don't worry I'll keep updating fosho. 

I would NEVER leave you guys hanging!

The title, 'Playing the Player's Heart'.

Hope you guys subscribe and support it like you do with this story!

[Check it out HERE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[ChoonHe POV]

"Ehmm, ChoonHe. I'm going to have to leave early today. I have an appointment."Jonghyun had this strange expression on. One of guilt?

He doesn't need to feel bad. Afterall, he was the one who got the tickets. I should be greatful to him.

"It's ok... OPPA!" His face brightened hearing me say that word. The one word he's always been wanting to hear.

Maybe that cheered him up a bit.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

She called me oppa. OPPA! YESHHH! I have been waiting for this moment for ages and it has finally come. I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now.

I got another text.

 

Oppa. Are you on your way? I can't wait for our date today! ^^

,Sekyung

Oh yeah... Sekyung....

I dropped ChoonHe off at her house and went straight to Sekyung's making sure to hide any evidence of going to the amusement park earlier. I had no idea why, but I just felt like I didn't want her to know for some strange reason.

"Hey babe!" I called out to her and gave a kiss. The kiss.... there was no spark. Strange.

We headed towards the bus and headed to Lotte World. The SECOND time I'm going today.

Sekyung dragged me to the rollercoasters even though I wasn't mentally prepared. When I was with ChoonHe, I felt like I was allowed to be myself. I could be the sissy I always was on the inside.

When we got out, I spotted the one ride that attracted me. The one ride which brought delightful memories.

The spinning tea cups.

"Sekyung, let's go to that one!" I pointed towards the ride.

"Deh~" The reactions... they were different too.

While riding, I noticed Sekyung was trying hard to make sure no hair got on her face. She didn't even focus on enjoying the ride.

 

I glanced to my left and noticed ChoonHe laughing as her long hair covered her face. She didn't even seem to care how her hair looked right now. Ahh, she's so different.

 

They really ARE different. ChoonHe really IS different. Sigh.

It was 7 and the sky was becoming dark, so Sekyung wanted to go to the haunted house. This place brought me memories too. As we were walking side by side, Sekyung was clutching onto my arm, wanting the feeling of being protected. I of course tried hard manning up, even though it was very difficult to do so.

"Oppa! It's so dark! I'm scared!" Sekyung hid her face against my chest.

 

"AISH! We've only walked 5 steps into the haunted house and you're already scared out of your mind!" ChoonHe shook her head, probably thinking I was such a loser.

 

I chuckled remembering that moment. That was just like ChoonHe, always being the man of our friendship. She always had that ability to let me be myself. Let me have my guard down and just embrace everything.

We got out and I decided where our last stop would be. The ferris wheel. I feel like it would be a good place to relax, all up in the sky.

As we rised up high into the sky, I started feeling anxious. As if something bad would happen.

"Oppa, let's take a picture! The sky is so beautiful right now." The sky was indeed beautiful. It's usually hard to see the stars being in the city. Although today, they were very easy to spot.

We took a picture, and I stole a glance at the girl next to me.

 

I opened up my eyes slowly and saw her stunning eye smile. She looked so beautiful, it amazes me sometimes.

 

This didn't feel right at all; it felt wrong. Too wrong. This whole day, my mind's been on a girl other than Sekyung.

A girl..... other than Sekyung.

Then it came to me, and I finally realized what was wrong.

I had fallen hopelessy in love with my best friend since a long time ago.

"Oppa. Don't you agree that the sky's so pretty right now??" Sekyung asked me sincerely.

I felt bad. What I had told her was COMPLETELY different from the answer she was looking for.

"Sekyung.... Let's break up."

 

(Author's Note)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW I LOVE ENDING WITH CLIFFHANGERS! Your reactions just make me laugh how you get mad whenever I end with a cliffhanger....

... which is almost every chapter.

I know you guys for sure have something to say about this chapter.

SO COMMENT! This chapter was BY FAR my favorite to write... so far.

BAI BAI! Make sure to check out my new story too! :)