Are You Perhaps.... Jealous?

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

I woke up when I heard people calling my name. I looked to my left and saw ChoonHe still sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I gazed at her intensely. *This girl could really sleep through anything.*

I heard the sounds coming closer. *Don't go through the door, don't come in. Just please don't.* I had no idea why, but I really wanted this moment to last. I just felt really happy here, as if this was where I belonged.

"I'm really glad to have you as my best friend ChoonHe." I said to her.

The sounds were getting much louder.

"JONGHYUNNN! CHOONHEEEE!" I know that voice. That's the voice of that guy. What's his name again? Junhyung? 

I think I heard Key's voice too.

"I said they're not here. They wouldn't take this long to get some skis. They probably ditched us. I glanced at my watch. WOAH. It was already 7:30. We slept for like 5 hours?

"Hey let's check in here." Oh no. This moment is officially ruined. Junhyung swung the door opened only to meet eyes with me. Aishh. That guy. Always in the way of everything. I held my finger close to my lips as if telling them to keep their mouthes shut. They nodded seeing the sleeping girl beside me.

"I'll just take her." Junhyung said wrapping ChoonHe's arm around his neck, getting ready to carry her body bridal style. I had no idea why but I grabbed his arm, stopping him from doing so.

"Andwae. You can't, just let me take her." I fought.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but your girlfriend is waiting for you." He fought back. I looked outside to see my girlfriend staring at me, a big smile on her face.

Ohh yeah..............

                         ..........my girlfriend.

I sighed making my way to Sekyung, her linking her arms around mine. I had a weird feeling in my stomach as I watched Junhyung carry ChoonHe back to the lodge. This...

This just didn't feel right to me, and I had no idea why.

 

[Key POV]

I watched as Junhyung carried my sister back to the lodge. DAMMIT. This guy ruined my plan. I wanted them to stay there for the whole freaking night actually :3 HAHAHA. I know what you guys are thinking. ERTS. I know my best friend would never ever think of doing something like that to my sister.

But seriously though,

MY PLAN IS RUINED. 

[Flashback]

I looked to my left only to see an impatient Junhyung with Sekyung clinging to his arm trying to get closer. *Wait, does she? OHH NOEE. That .*

"Yah, Key. When are they coming? It's been 5 hours already." Junhyung complained. I looked at him, then look at the gang asking for help with my eyes. They just shrugged.

Taemin mouthed, "Just think of something Hyung." I scoffed. I swear these guys are just plain useless.

"Ehmm, they probably just ditched us. It wouldn't take that long to get some skis." I answered.

"Ehh? I don't think so. ChoonHe isn't that kind of person. Maybe I should look for her." Damn, this guy knew my sister well. How long has he known her? A week or two? Pshh. I'll give him props for that.

Junhyung walked away as Sekyung released his grip on him, me following behind.

~End of Flashback~

So slowed my pace thinking that maybe Junhyung really was a good person for ChoonHe, but then I remembered. *Sekyung was holding on to Junhyung in a really, and I mean REALLY, seductive way. Does that mean she likes him? Hmm.* I pondered over the thought a bit, then looking over at Junhyung. *It's obvious Junhyung likes ChoonHe, but then what about Jonghyun? Does he even feel anything at all for her?*

I looked very closely at Jonghyun. OMO! Those eyes. Clearly those are the eyes of jealousy. I mean look at them. His nose was scrunched up, eyes glaring towards the back of Junhyung's head, face turning red. If those aren't clear signs of jealousy, then I don't know what is.

Jonghyun.

Are you perhaps..... jealous?

If so, then is it okay for me to say that you do like ChoonHe? Even just a little bit?

 

(Author's Note)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe guys. Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been practicing for the talent show at my school.

Did I ever mention I play guitar? Well, I'm singing the song You & I by J.R.A in case you're wondering. It's a good song; You should check it out one of these days.

HEHE. I know that my YoSeob story the 2nd most number of votes, but the next story I'll be doing is a Kikwang one. I'll make it after this one ends.

I changed my mind because my friend really wanted me to make a story of her and Kikwang since she thinks he's really hot~

XD

Haha, well yeah. So I hope you read it too.

OHH! 

And check this out if you haven't already.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72383/miss-replay-comedy-romance-shinee-taemin

It's my new fanfiction.

OKIEE. BAI BAI. KEENA LURVES YAHH. <3