Desperate Jonggie

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

{4 Hours Ago}

I was walking down the streets with my beloved girlfriend Sekyung. Ohh I'm in heaven. That kiss a while earlier...... it was just.... HOT! Ohh how I love skinship. I just love it. Actions obviously speak more than words. This whole time, I forgot about 'that guy' whose name I shall never use and ChoonHe. *They should still be following us, shouldn't they?*

I looked behind only to see that there was NO ChoonHe, and Junhyung (Oh crap. I used it!). I still had an idiotic happy face plastered on. *Hmm. Well where could they be? WAIT! ChoonHe, that guy, alone, TOGETHER!!!!!!!

MUST!

FIND!

THEM!

IMMEDIATELY!*

Blood started rushing to my head, while my heart was pounded faster than usual. I was angry. My blood was boiling, and my fists were clenched. I was absolutely furious, and I had no idea why. I just got so pissed thinking about those two, ALONE! *I swear. When Key comes back, you're going to be in deep trouble missy. As your loving Oppa, I shall protect my dongsaeng from getting .*

"Jagiya~ It's getting late, I want to get you home before the sun completely sets." I told her, wanting to start looking for those two rascals as soon as possible.

"Ohh ok." She replied with that heartwarming smile I fell in love with. Ohh how I love her so, but even she can't calm me down. I MUST FIND THAT PIECE OF THAT PEOPLE CALL JUNHYUNG.

I quickly rushed to take her home, making sure I didn't look that suspicious. Once I took her home I dashed out running around like a mad man. People where staring like crzy. I started calling ChoonHe's phone number.

Ring...........................

Ring Ring.......................

Ring Ring Ring................

RIng Ring Ring Ring........

DAMMIT CHOONHE! PICK IT UP!

The call ended and that annoying old lady came up with that voicemail stuff. "Please leave a message after the beep." I quickly left a message.

"ChoonHe please pick up the phone.

I called again. No answer. Again. STILL no answer. *My god ChoonHe. Just wait till I find you.*

I left countless voicemails and so many messages, I couldn't keep count anymore.

"ChoonHe. Pick up! Seriously come one!"

"I swear, when you get back, you're going to get a whoopin. FROM ME!!!"

"Please ChoonHe. Just pick up the phone."

"Where are you? Why aren't you answering?"

"I swear, if you don't answer........ I'M MAKING MINHO MY BESTFRIEND! Haha."

"Okk. Scratch off that last part.  I was just kidding."

"Seriously ChoonHe. I'm getting worried."

"Please. Please. At least tell my where you are."

And it went on and on. Message after message, voicemail after voicemail. It was endless.

I called one more time. *Please. Pick up ChoonHe. I need to know your safe.* I could feel my eyes getting watery by I quickly shook it off. Men don't cry you wuss! *What if, what if something happened to her? Ohh no, how can I face Key now?*

The phone's ringing slowly subsided. And her voicemail box was full. I dropped my phone and my face was full of dispair. *My bestfriend. What happened to you?*

I unconsciously ran to the police station.

"I'd like to file a missing person." I said, voice full of worry.

"Has it been at least 24 hours since that person was missing?" The security guard asked.

"Umm no sure, but---" I was cut off.

"I can't help you sir. Come back if that person's been missing for that long." This man. I was getting irritated!

"But sir!" I complained.

"No Buts. Now LEAVE."He ordered. You're really full of crap aren't you?

I walked out of the police station and onto the gloomy sidewalks of Seoul. *I guess he's right. That was really desperate of me wasn't it? Maybe her phone ran out of battery and she's already home! Yeah that's it. I mean, it's already 10 PM. She should be home by now.* I walked to ChoonHe's house and rang the doorbell.

"Why hello there Jonghyun! What brings you here?" Omma asked me.

"Oh um. I was just checking if ChoonHe's here already." I answered.

"Chincha? I thought she was with you? Didn't you go out with her?" She questioned. I started to panic in my head. If she isn't here, then where in the world is she then? *ChoonHe? Just where are you?* I snapped back into my senses when I heard Omma cough.

"Ohh um. No, her other friend did. Is it ok for me to wait for her to come back? I need to tell her something that can't wait." I lied. I just want to give her a stern lecture. It could've waited. But no. I wanted to tell her NOW.

"Oh ok dear. Just sit on the couch then." She led me into the house. Cozy just as always, but it felt kind of empty with out that blonde ball of sunshine around here.

I sat down on the couch and waited. 5 minutes passed by.

10 become 20 minutes.

40 minutes.

1 freaken hour passed by and she STILL isn't home. *ChoonHe, it's already 11:30. Where are you? I'm really on the verge of breaking and throwing a tantrum.*

Just then the doorbell rang. I looked to see a very happy ChoonHe standing on the front porch. I was NOT happy. I was PISSED OFF AS HELL. I could see the back of that guy from afar, on his way to go home. *So that's how it is with you two huh?*

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" I yelled at her. I was soo impatient and couldn't control my screams. *You've really done it this time. You'll be all out dead by the time I'm done scolding you.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha. So you guys like this chapter? Sorry I didn't just get on with the scolding already. I wanted to show Jonggie's desperate side of the story first. I just think it'll be funnier and cuter this way to see him so frustrated.

So I just wanted to ask you guys. How do you like my writing? I mean, this is my first fanfiction I've ever written. Am I doing well? Does it ? Is it just... OK? Give me feedback. I want to try to make my writing better. (:D)

Anyways. YUP! I've updated twice today. I felt kind of bad about you guys so I wanted to make it up to you. Still waiting on that poster. I hope it's done well!

 

 

 

 

THE POLL! Don't you guys miss it? I didn't post it in the previous chapter. I thought you guys were getting tired of it. So I'll probably only have it for every other chapter. So you guys aren't as bored with it :3