Chapter 2

A very strong, beautiful, man princess

BAD LUCK

There’s a time when you think “How can I have so much bad luck? Am I really that unlucky? Should I purify my soul?” but later you found out the pretty good way I started my first day of high school and then you can say “Ah! Is out there another person more unfortunate than me?”  *ding ding ding* correct answer ¡Lee Sungjong here!

5:30 am  my eyes opened up like plates with the sound of my alarm clock, it's not like I had slept anyway but I didn’t complain. I went to the bathroom, toke my toothbrush, pressed the bottle of toothpaste and an abnormal amount came out, filling all, my brush and my hands. The water in the shower was cold, frost, a cold hell, because dumb boiler had broken the day before, but I didn’t complain either —even though I was almost as frozen as Princess Anna—.     

Later, meanwhile I was coming down to take breakfast my shoe lace was untied, I stepped on it and in a not elegant graceful manner I make my way downstairs, but I didn’t complain.

Mom woke up and left me some semi frozen hotcake that could eat right away because my microwave was broken too, and again I didn’t complain.

Like I was still sleepy, I rested my head on the table waiting for my breakfast to melt, I woke up 15 minutes before the time for school entry, I ran like crazy to the school’s gate and enter just a few seconds before they close it; my hair was a mess, I fixed my uniform as I walked quickly to where my class was, I got lost in the crowd until I finally managed to get to my place where the most boring speech that could be said by a human was waiting for me, so I had to spend over an hour standing in there, I had skipped breakfast for this! But yes, I didn’t complain at all.

— Psst… Sungjongie… —Sungyeol whispered. — We weren’t in the same class but our classrooms where next to each other.

—What? —I thought in ignore him but the welcome speech was horrible and boring.

—Will we see at lunchtime, right? —If we have had lunch together since kindergarten why should we stop now?

—Yes.

—Sunggyu-hyung and the other will come too. —I just nodded. 

My bad luck started last night, I hadn’t enough sleep, the fault on my noisy neighbors and their stupid music and stupid dogs, I guess they thought "oh, let's raise all the volume of the music and release the dogs to let them bark all night, the neighbors will love it for sure." Well guess what? No!

 

I spent most of class time praying for it to finish, I really missed junior high school, missed be fully known by everyone in the school, missed Myung and Yeol in my classroom (those bastards managed somehow to end up together in the same class), but above all everything, missed the delicious cafeteria food! I needed food and I needed soon, so I decided to send an emergency message.

 

To Myung:

Myung I need food. Feed me. (;*´Д`)ノ

From Myung:

Already?  ( ̄◇ ̄;)  Didn’t eat breakfast?

To Myung:                                                                                                

Don’t wanna talk about it… remember I’m a growing man! (¬_¬)

From Myung:

Hahaha! Is almost lunchtime   ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

 

Ah ... Myungsoo, why are you so useless in emergency times.

The class was getting more and more boring, my stomach was screaming for food and then I felt a shiver down my back, Please be hunger, I thought but I knew it was a bad sign and just before to panic the bell rang like a beautiful song of freedom so I ran to the cafeteria dragging Myungsoo and Sungyeol with me as they came out of their classroom *cof*.

—Come on, come on… — I complained while waiting for the food.

—Sungjong, calm down a little. — Sungyeol said and I stared at him without blink that made him put a face of terror.

—Sungjongie… — Myungsoo said with a little care in his voice—  you look a little tense today ... something ... something happened?

I didn’t answer him. Finally our turn to choose food and to my wonderful luck noodles were already over, I felt tears in my eyes but I hold them back, I toke the first I saw and walked searching for a table. Everyone was being really noisy. 

—Sungjong! —I heard Howon-ah calling me from a table, the others where there too, in that moment I had a weird feeling again.

—Did you know what happened? —I said hitting the tray in the table and scaring everyone.— I couldn’t sleep all night because the loud music of my neighbors and their stupid dogs barking, the water was cold, my breakfast frozen, I fall asleep in the kitchen’s table that’s why I arrived late to the welcome ceremony and I’m so hungry that I could eat any of you right now. —I said answering Myungsoo’s question. Nobody said anything, the only thing I heard were Sungyeol and Sunggyu swallowing. — I wanna make it clear that I’m not gonna eat any of you.

Everyone relaxed and began to laugh again and talk nonsense. While eating —almost swallowed— I felt more relaxed too, ah, blessed cafeteria food, I'll never doubt you again! I heard someone walked over the table but I didn’t look up still lost in my food, the person greeted Sunggyu and Dongwoo-hyung, who approached was a hyung, friend of them, but to be honest I didn’t pay attention to his name.

Still was entertained with my food when Sungyeol hit me with his elbow.

—Introduce yourself —murmured forcing a smile.

—Lee Sungjong, 1B.

—Kim Myungsoo, 1A.

The eyes of the unknown hyung were sparkling like if he just had discovered something wonderful.

—Lee Sungjong… —He repeated.

—Yes?

—I saw you in the welcome ceremony, you are really tall.

—Thanks, —Ah… what a weird hyung. I though and laugh. — but Sungyeollie is taller…

—Aha… but you know —he looked a little embarrassed— from everyone in here and maybe in all the school, I think you're the prettiest.

Oh no, not another, no no no no no… why in every single place. I tried that my smile don’t fell down, I’m really sure I should have hit him that time but I stopped myself.

—How did you say, hyung? — I asked him with a smile, I didn’t even noticed the others expressions.

—Yeah, I really think you are the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen till now.  —Ahh... I should have hit him. — Your face is beautiful, like an idol or a model or an actress, what was the name of this actress? From the drama that just ended no long time ago. 

I heard murmurs Don't say it, don't say it, I think it was Sunggyu-hyung, but it was too late.

—Actress?

—I don’t remember her name but I’m sure you are even prettier, I bet you will look good with long hair and-

I hit the table making the trays jump and my friends too, I never thought things would end up like this on my first day of high school, but if you provoke, you will not get it easier.

—If you have not notice I’m a man and for any reason I’ll be compare to a woman —omitted words— if you weren’t a hyung you'd be begging for forgiveness and whining!!

And well, an endless swearwords speech that I ended up yelling to that dumb hyung that for sure created him a new trauma.

—So you better never try speaking to me or showing your pretty face in front of me! —I declared with a final kick to his shin and walked off the cafeteria.

 

That is the last thing I needed, the last thing! And on my first day of high school!

I thought maybe the next day he would forget about all that happened and things would return to normal (or close to it) but as I got to school I found a guy leaning against my locker.

 

—Ah… excuse. —I talked to him; he looked at me and smiled.

—Sungjong-ah! —he shouted my name with happiness and tried to hug me.

—What’s wrong with you?!

—Sungjong-ah, I was waiting for since really early in the morning, I’m happy that you finally arrived, wait, did you not remember me?

—No… —I said and made ​​a face — what do you want?

—I’m Donghae, we met yesterday in the cafeteria, remember?—he pointed his leg.

 

Great and I thought to get rid of him, what did he want? Money? Would I end up being part of bullying until his graduation day?

 

—Listen… hyung, I’m sorry… I… yesterday I had an awful day, sorry… for screaming and… and about your leg…

 —¿Ah? Don’t worry —he said putting his hands on my shoulder. Calm down Sungjong, calm down, where are my candies when I need them!

—Well… —I said breaking the grip— now, I’m gonna open my locker because I have class…

—¡Oh sure!

 

The weird hyung stayed there, waiting for me to take out my books, I bowed a little in a goodbye –“see you never again”- way, but he followed me till my class and even went in.  I heard my classmates fangirling “So cool, a playboy”, I tried not to roll my eyes.  I took my place and he sat next to me and stared.

 

—Umm…

—Donghae.

—Donghae-hyung, don’t you have a class now?

—Yeah.

—Are you planning to take it?

—Yeah.

—Do you need something?

—Not really.

 

I have to admit that I began to feel nervous, really nervous. Suddenly he stood up and made me startle, he ruffled my hair and smiled showing his white teeth. 

—See ya at lunch! Ok?! —he said and walked off the room.

 

What the hell

 

----------------------------------------------

❤    ❤ HELLO AGAIN!!! ( ̄ヮ ̄)

do u like the pic for this story??

is not official but i really liked it :D

don't forget to visit lemoninlove ❤    ❤

image