Chapter 1

A very strong, beautiful, man princess

So, hello!! this is my first try ;___; i hope it goes well and a least a person (apart from Laura-chan) leave a good comment this, pls remember i don't english very well~~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ here it go~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the first day of my senior year and I thanked haven a thousand of times  because my high school days will be over, at same time I was praying to everything go as fast as possible and without any inconvenient. 

And there I was, listening the welcome speech from the vice principal that is usually less lazy than or principal to stand in front of the school and say some flamboyant random words.

From the crowd murmurs were heard, is not like the vice principal had something important to say anyways. I really loved to watch the bored and desperate faces from seniors; indifference from second years and my favorite ones, first years full of confusion and excitement. Ah... is so funny watch them smile without even know that hell was standing through the door to their classroom.

Their expression were unique, I watched them one by one –obviously I couldn’t reach to watch all of them, I’m tall but not so much I don’t complain-  and like that, between all the faces I saw... him/her (?) tall, pale skin like porcelain, brown and a little long hair, it was as if they were carved by gods, my eyes sparkled while admiring this beautiful creature,  I felt like running towards them take them in my arms, run cheesy and dramatically towards the sunset... but my thoughts were interrupted when the students clapped at the end of the speech and began to disperse to their classrooms. 

—I lost sight of my princess.

—What?

—What? —And… yes, I thought out loud again, and I thank Hyukjae is already used to listen when my mind decides to divagate in unknown places.

—Donghae, —he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders—I’m gonna give you and advice. You should start to control your thoughts before you said something completely stupid in a wrong moment and it makes a fuss.

—There has never been anything serious —I told him with a smile, he looked and then to an unknown place with a serious face.

—Do you wanna talk about Kyuhyun’s birthday party and how everyone end-

—Shut up, shut up, shut up! Everything was a mistake and you know it! You promised not to talk about that! Agh… why are you like this?

 

 Hyukjae laugh while I keep screaming at him never, never, neeeeever bring back Kyuhyun’s birthday in his life and after almost climb over him taking him by his collar to make him swear he asked me.

 

—What do you mean with “princess”?

—Yes!! —I put my arms up— o at least is what I think, I get distracted and couldn’t see if they were a man or a woman, but the important thing is…

 

And that’s how for an hour I explain him my great and wonderful discovery, the radiant beauty and perfection of my princess, how we’ll expend our life together till get old, with grandchildren that will come over to our cute house together with our dog Spots meanwhile eating freshly baked apple pie…

Hyukjae stop talking me for the rest of the day.

 

I spend every free time between classes looking my princess around the school without success, so if was not worthy to appear I had to take extreme measures.

From between the corridor I took the first confused face that cross in front of me and pulled to the side, the poor creature was in panic but I ask him to calm down, I had to finish my search before the end of the day, so I described my princess the better I could and after thinking for a moment bright of realization came to his eyes.

 

—Ah! Sungjong-sshi!

—Who?

—Yes, Lee Sungjong-sshi. We aren’t in the same class, his next to me, but we were together on middle school and-

—Class?

—…1B?

—You can go…

 

I almost could hear the dramatic background music while walking to first year classrooms, I could practically smell it, I felt that tingling in the pit of my stomach with excitement, class 2B, 2C, 1A…

And then I stopped, yes, something didn’t feel right.

 

—No…

A tingle ran down my back.

—No, no now…

And then the break bell rang.

—Nooooo..!

The halls got full and I was dragged by an ornamental of hungry and smelly kids to the cafeteria.

 

—Hey, Kyuhyun, stop putting stuff in Donghae’s head —Siwon complained.

—But hyung~~ I’m making a tower with cards, his head is perfect for stacking things and make towers. —he said with a big smile.

—Kyuhyun, grew up! You are in high school now, so stop playing and finish eating… Kyuhyun are you listen to me?!

—What?

 

While those fools keep arguing about the lack of care and respect for hyungs, food and making towers in people’s head, my mind  — that had already collapsed—  gave up.

 

—Lee Sungjong —I said in the middle of the discussion.

—What? —they asked and stop screaming.

— Who's Lee Sungjong? —Shindong asked while chewing a piece of toasted bread.

— My princess —murmured.

— Princess? Again?

— No! This time is for real, it was love at first sight, I had spending all day looking for her... (or him) and practically threatened  a kid in the process, I'm really desperate.

— Did you threaten a kid? —Kyuhyun said scolding me.

—I need to fi-

—Why did you threaten a kid? It was a first year? —Shindong asked.

—I didn’t threaten him and yes, he was a first year, my point is that I nee-

—But you just said that you threaten him ¿Why did you do that? — Siwon interrupted.

—No, I-

—Was it necessary to go to such extremes, hyung? He was an innocent boy! —Kyuhyun finally said and just drove me up the wall.

 

Everyone agreed with him and I just gave up, I was tired, it was the first day and I had already finished my energies. 

 

—I can believe you don’t support me in anything! —I screamed to them.

—Is because you always start with your ridiculous stories —Shindong said and made the others laugh.

—This is something serious!! —I argued.

—So serious as what you said at Kyuhyun’s birthday party? —he asked and I pointed my index finger to him.

—How you dare!! —I screamed— we promised never talk about that and is the first thing you do! And two times in a day! What kind of friends are you?! What kind of people are you?!

—Hey, Sungjong!

 

Ah, my heart stopped together with the laughter and screams of my friends, everyone turned instinctively to where the laughter came, it was a group of four guys that were to meet in a table with another three guys, two guys were from our same year but not same class, there were two from second year and three were freshmen, between them was the beautiful creature I had seen that had captured my mind all morning.

And that was how my princess became a man princess… or prince.

 

—Hey, Donghae! —Hyukjae screamed— where do you go?

I didn’t even notice my legs were moving to their direction. Everyone looked at me, I was just standing there, I already knew Dongwoo-ah and Sunggyu-ah so they smile and said hi to me even though they were kind of confused.

 

—Hae-ah, do you need something? —Sunggyu-ah asked.

—Ah… well… —I looked him out of the corner of my eye, he was looking at me with a curious face, ah~ his face was beautiful, even full of confusion was beautiful. —I… am… I am… I am Lee Donghae, I just wanted to introduce myself to freshmen.

The table seemed to sigh, everyone started to smile again and the new guys started to introduce themselves.

—Lee Sungyeol, 1A.

—Lee Sungjong, 1B.

I didn’t even hear the last one, Soo...something, who cares the only one that I needed was Sungjong.

—Lee Sungjong… —I repeated his name.

—Yes?

—I saw you in the welcome ceremony, —I have to admit that maybe just sometimes Hyukjae is right on what he said— you are really tall.

—Thanks, —he laughed in the most beautiful way a human can do— but Sungyeollie is taller...

—Aha… but you know, —I should introduced myself and then came back to my table in order to exchange greetings with him every day and maybe after our conversations develop and I can gain his trust— from everyone in here and maybe in all the school —I should have stopped right there— I think you're the prettiest.

 

…but I didn't do it.

 

—How did you say, hyung? —He asked me with a smile in his face. I don’t know how didn’t notice the worry faces around the table.

—Yeah, I really think you are the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen till now.  —And my mouth just kept going like never before. — Your face is beautiful, like an idol or a model or an actress, what was the name of this actress? From the drama that just ended no long time ago. 

I heard murmurs Don't say it, don't say it, but my mind was lost in that moment so I just ignore them.

—Actress?

—I don’t remember her name but I’m sure you are even prettier, I bet you will look good with long hair and-

A hit in the table made me startle, it was provoked by Sungjong-sshi who looked at me in a way I never imagined that would be formed in that perfect face and from his mouth came words that I never thought I would hear with that cute voice —many words that didn’t know existed— he couldn’t have never left his anger so clear.

—If you have not notice I’m a man and for any reason I’ll be compare to a woman —omitted words— if you weren’t a hyung you'd be begging for forgiveness and whining  —more omitted words— so you better never try speaking to me or showing your pretty face in front of me. —he walked towards me, kicked my shin and left the cafeteria. Everyone in the table and my friends were silent.

 

Well, at least he called me pretty

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah, that's it for now~ i really think it funnier in spanish i don't know~      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌  don't hate me

also if i made a grammar mistake pls forgive and tell so i can fix it :3