Final.

Truth or Dare?
Key was busy setting everything up for their sleepover, while his roommate Jonghyun just laid on the couch without moving. "Jonghyun, they're going to be here soon, and you're not even bothering to help me." The younger complained. Jonghyun waved his hand without care as he talked, "This was your idea. I could care less about sleepovers."
 
Key walked over to him, and slapped him with the magazine he was holding, "You're such a jerk." The older just jokingly smiled. Key continued to set up the house. Soon the doorbell rang. The mother-like one ran to get it. He opened it to reveal Taemin and Minho. "Hi guys~" he smiled brightly as he let them inside. Before he closed the door, he saw Onew running to him. He let him inside as well.
 
Soon they were all sitting on the couches. They were watching movies. Always a action one, because Key and Onew were afraid of horror movies. They had fun watching it.  Together made it all the better. Jonghyun ordered pizza as they all watched. So they had pizza as their late dinner. It was now around the of midnight.
 
They were all bored of movies and weren't tired. That was when Key and Onew suggested they play a game. "What game?" Minho asked. "What about spin the bottle?" Jonghyun suggested. "What about a no. I'd feel awkward kissing you guys." Taemin mentally shivered. "You're right. What about seven minutes in heaven?" Onew smiled.
 
Taemin's eyes widened, "That's like five times worse then spin the bottle." "Only suggesting." The youngest just rolled his eyes. "What about a good old game of the classic, truth or dare?" Minho said. "Seems good enough for me." Jonghyun nodded. "Same." Key nodded too. The other two nodded as well.
 
Soon they were all sitting in a circle with a plastic coke bottle in the middle. Jonghyun was the one to go first. The cap landed on Onew.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Truth."
 
"... Is it true, you hate your real name?"
 
"I don't hate it. I just really dislike it."
 
Onew spun the bottle. It landed on Key.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"Trying to look tough I see."
 
"What? No! I'm tough! I don't need to try!"
 
"Right, I'm sure you don't. Anyway.... I dare you to... Dump everything out that's in your bag."
 
Key's mouth opened and then closed. Everyone started chuckling. His cheeks became red as he dumped his bag. Packets, bags, and containers full of make up fell out. Everyone except him busted into laughter. "Come on Key! I don't even wear that much make up!" Taemin rolled on the floor in laughter. The boy sat there pouting until everyone shut up.
 
Once everyone was done freaking out he spun the bottle. His weak spin made it only move two people making it land on Minho.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to switch any clothing item with the person on you're right."
 
Minho looked to his right to see Jonghyun smirking at him. He sighed, and quickly pulled his shirt off. Jonghyun did the same. They gave each other their shirts, and put them on. "Jesus Christ, Jonghyun! Your shirt looks so tight on him!" Key laughed almost in tears. Everyone except Minho was laughing at him to the point of tears. "Yah!" He yelled making them all shut up.
 
He let out a puff of air, and then spun the bottle. It landed on Jonghyun.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to switch shirts again."
 
Everyone started laughing. As the two switched shirts, Taemin left the room. He came back with a glass of water for himself. Jonghyun spun the bottle. It landed on Taemin.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Truth."
 
"Is it true you're ing our science teacher?"
 
Taemin's face showed digust, "Of course that's not true!" The asker chuckled, "Just checking." The boy rolled his eyes, and spun the bottle. It landed on Onew.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
Taemin paused. They all felt it. The change in the air.
 
"I dare you to..." He looked straight in the other's eyes, "Cut your wrist with a knife."
 
Onew eyes widened, "W-What?" "You heard me clearly." He breathed out as pulled a knife from behind him. He handed it to him. "Are you seriously going to make me do this?" He questioned taking the knife with caution. Taemin nodded. Onew looked at the others for help.
 
Key could only shrug and look as if all of it was some kind of joke. Jonghyun was staring at wide eyed at Taemin. Minho had scooted away from his friend. He felt fear. Why would he ask for such a dangerous dare? the four questioned inside their minds. The oldest looked at the knife and his wrist. He had never done something like this before. It scared him.
 
His head shot up to look at black haired boy, "I think we should stop playing now. I think you're taking this a little to fa-" "You can't refuse to do a dare. If you do, I'll make you do it." Taemin told him with a straight face. Onew had never felt so afraid of him before until now. "I..." The black haired boy grabbed the knife from his hand.
 
He almost felt relieved, until Taemin started crawling towards him. He backed away until he fell to his back. The boy sat on top of him. He grabbed his arm. The boy's face showed no emotion. He held the knife to the older's skin. Onew shut his eyes tightly. His whole body was shaking.
 
Taemin sliced the skin at a fast speed. A line of blood appeared on the arm. Taemin retreated back to his seat. The other three were staring at him. Onew was gripping his arm as he held in his breath. The cut stung. He slowly sat up holding his arm to his chest. The line of blood was staining his shirt.
 
With his free arm he spun the bottle. He knew if he didn't, the youngest would be upset. It landed on him to his surprise. Everyone except Taemin's eyes widened.
 
He whimpered slightly, "T-Truth or dare?"
 
"Truth."
 
"Is it true... That you're going to give dangerous dares from now on?"
 
Taemin's emotionless face finally showed something. Something they would of rather not have seen. He looked at the bottle, and smiled ominously, "That is true... I won't be the only one to though. You'll see." He spun the bottle. It landed on Key.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Tr-Truth."
 
"Is it true that you're scared of picking my dare?"
 
Everyone looked to him. Tears filled his eyes. He nodded.
 
"You're such a baby. Your all babies. You can't handle the pain like a man?! Onew has a ing scratch in his arm, and he's acting like his arm is ing covered in those scratches!... You four are just little s. You can't handle the simplest th-"
 
"TRUTH OR DARE?!" Key screamed making the youngest shut up. The bottle was facing Jonghyun.
 
"... Dare..."
 
".... I dare you... To give it back to him."
 
No one knew what he meant by that except Jonghyun. They have been roommates for so long they knew what each other meant at the weirdest times. The blonde nodded, and spun the bottle. Just to their luck, it landed on Taemin.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"... Dare."
 
"I dare you... To take that knife and stab your leg with it."
 
Everyone's eyes widened at him except for Taemin and Key's. The black haired boy grabbed the knife and held it pointed down. Without a second to waste, he pulled back and flung down. He choked on a cry of pain. Everyone saw his eyes widened. The pain was spreading. He didn't remove the knife. He spun the bottle. It landed on Minho. The picked prayed he would go easy on him. They were roommates after all. His wish was not given.
 
"Tr-Truth.. Or d-dare?"
 
"Dare..."
 
"I dare you to stab Jonghyun in the leg."
 
Minho and Jonghyun froze.
 
"What? You can't be serious!" Jonghyun cried. "Does it look like I'm joking?! Go get a knife and stab him! Not a puny stab either. A strong one. Your strong. You can do a good one." Taemin told his roommate. The other haired one jumped up, and ran to the kitchen to get a knife. He came back with an average sized knife. It was the same size as Taemin's. He sat down in his spot.
 
He hesitantly held the knife just like how Taemin did. "Do it, Minho." The youngest growled at him. Jonghyun shut his eyes tightly. He prepared himself for the soaring pain. The one holding the knife did exactly what Taemin did. He pulled back, and let it fly down. He let more energy in it then he had hoped. The sliver part, the blade, disappeared into the male's leg.
 
Jonghyun's mouth had dropped open. He was silently screaming. The youngest saw it. The knife was coming out on the other side of Jonghyun's leg. He smirked and began laughing. He laughed, "Minho! Look what you did to poor, Jonghyun! Your strength made the experience much worse then mine!" It took a second for the man to realize he was right.
 
Jonghyun gripped the ground as he gritted his teeth. Minho whispered a soft sorry as he spun the bottle. It landed on Onew.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Truth."
 
Everyone stopped at his choice. It had been a while since someone chose truth.
 
"... Is it true, that you have a plan which is why you chose truth?"
 
Onew nodded. He quickly spun the bottle. It landed on Key.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to pull the knife out of Taemin's leg, and stab his arm."
 
Taemin growled at the oldest, "I ing hate you." Key didn't want to waste any time. He knew he'd be scolded if he did. He reached over and pulled out the knife. He stabbed the boy's arm. Taemin cried out as the pain hit him hard. Blood seeped through his pants leg; it dripped to the hardwood floor. The knife went through his arm due to being so thin.
 
He held his arm tightly as he tried to handle the pain. Key quickly spun the bottle. It landed on Taemin.
 
"Truth or dare...?"
 
"T-Tru-th."
 
".... Is it true you can tell me why you picked truth?"
 
"I picked it, because I'm in pain. I don't think I can do anything to myself or someone else right now." He spun the bottle. It landed on Jonghyun.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to pull out your knife, and use it to stab Onew in the arm were his cut is."
 
The dared took in deep breath. He looked up at the oldest who had the 'i know you have to' look. He grabbed the handle of the knife, and pulled out quickly. He almost cried. He could feel all of the blood rush out of his leg. He reached over and grabbed Onew's arm. He did it quickly. He then pulled away and grabbed his leg to try and numb the pain away.
 
Onew gripped his arm. He clenched his teeth together. Jonghyun quickly reached his hand to the bottle. It took a few moments before he could actually spin it. It stopped at Minho. He smirked. He still needed to get him back,
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to go to the knife cube, and choose one of your liking. Then stab your stomach with it. Hold back nothing."
 
Minho looked at him wide eyed, "Are you serious?"
 
"Yes, I am. And like Taemin says, if you don't do it.... I'll make you do it."
 
The black haired one bit his lip as he went to get a knife. He came back with a knife that was wider then the last two, "We're running out of knifes..." He simply said as he sat back down. Jonghyun motioned for him to continue. He placed the knife to his stomach. He was shaking. He was so scared. He wanted to get this over with. Maybe if he died it would be better then the torture everyone was going through.
 
"Minho." Jonghyun's voice snapped him back into reality. He'd do that later. He quickly did as he was dared. He stabbed himself. It hurt. It hurt so bad. He wanted to scream. He slowly moved his hand to spin the bottle. It landed on Taemin. That later was now.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to take out the knife in my stomach.... And stab my heart with it."
 
Everyone's eyes widened except Taemin's. Key immediately questioned, "You want... Him to kill you?" Minho barely mumbled out, "Yes." Taemin wasn't going to not do a dare. He pushed the older on his back, and pulled the knife out. The older winced in pain. "You always were a nice roommate..." The boy whispered before he struck down. He hit the man's heart. He saw the light from his eyes rip away. He stared for a second.
 
The blood from the other's stomach was seeping into his own clothes. He turned around and crawled back to his spot. He held the knife he stabbed Minho with in his hand. He spun the bottle as if nothing happened. Everyone felt like screaming.
 
They were in to deep.
 
The game was going to kill them.
 
There was no way out.
 
The bottle landed on Onew.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"Take this knife and stab Key everywhere we've been stabbed. He hasn't even been touched yet. He deserves this."
 
Key let his tears fall, "Even the heart?" He whispered. "Even the heart." Taemin told him. Onew grabbed the knife and immediately stabbed the younger's leg. He stabbed his arm right after. He then pushed him to the ground and their eyes connected.
 
"I'm sorry." Onew breathed out as he stabbed the heart. Key was gone. He was dea. He too stared before going back to his seat. His clothes were soaked with blood. None of the remaining three spoke as the oldest spun the bottle. It landed on Taemin.
 
"Truth or dare?"
 
"Dare."
 
"I dare you to... Kill me..."
 
He didn't have to be told twice. He pulled the knife that was from the older's arm. He held his shoulder for a firm position. He whipped his hand foreword making the knife stab his heart. Onew fell back to lay on the ground. It was just Taemin and Jonghyun now. No need for the bottle.
 
"Truth or dare, Jonghyun?"
 
"Dare.."
 
"I dare you to kill yourself."
 
He nodded as he grabbed whatever knife he could find. He looked at the younger, "Promise me something." "What do you want me to promise?" "Promise me you'll die too, and you'll die here. With all of us."
 
"I will. I promise you that. All of my blood is mostly gone. I'll die from blood loss. There is no way I'll live this." Jonghyun nodded. He set the knife toward his heart. He looked at Taemin as he did it all. He took in a deep breath, and pushed in as hard as he could.
 
His body became limp. The weight from his head pulled his body down forward. Taemin looked at him. His eyes traveled to each one of his friends. They were all dead, and it was all because of a game. A simple meaningless game. Soon he too would be dead. He let his body lay down. He felt his breath slow down.
 
He was almost gone. His blood was being lost so fast. He closed his eyes. He was slipping out of it. Soon he was gone too.
 
He was gone just like the others.
 
The others that agreed to play such an innocent game.
 
Innocent is only a cover up.
 
They walked right in to their deaths.
 
They were just to blind to see it.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Well...
 
This escalated quickly.
 
Yeah um.
 
I don't know how I came up with this idea.
 
I seriously don't.
 
Anyway, I hope you liked it :3
 
Please sub and comment<3<3
 
if you upvote I'll love you 4899654 times more.
 
just sayinn
 
Well... Thank you~ in advance
 
Saranghamnida<3