Dream Come True

The Double Life of Seohyun

            

[SEOHYUN’S POV] 

 

“Ughh why do I have to have a make over?” I asked still bothered by it, “Don’t I just take off my glasses?”

 

“It’s not that easy, noona. You have to wear decent clothing and wear a bit of make up. Also, show everyone.” Sungjong answered leaving me to groan, “Don’t worry, I got this.”

 

“WHYYYY?” 

 

“Stoping being so dramatic, it’s not like you’re gonna die!” Sungjong nagged making me roll my eyes.

 

[2 hours later]

 

*Sigh* -Finally! Two hours are over! I fell asleep doing that!-

 

“Do I have to go out?” I asked Sungjong and he nodded.

 

“Fighting!” He said and made a fighting sign with his fist. -Wow even his fist is feminine!- I shake my head and regain myself.

 

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the ‘make over room’. The first thing I heard were gasps. “Is it THAT bad?” I said. I was still nervous even though the whole world had seen me before as Seohyun from SNSD.

 

“Y-you look amazing!” Sehun said and I was relieved.

 

“Okay, you can thank Sungjong for that and the stylists too” I said.

 

“Yea... Thanks everyone!” Baekhyun said as he bowed to everyone except Sungjong.

 

“Ya! What about me?” He asked.

 

“You’re a exception plus, I’m older.” Baekhyun retorted and I just watched amusingly.

 

“OH NO!!” Xiumin shouted checking his invisible watch. “We’re late for school!”

 

“Wait, wait I can’t go like this!” I exclaimed panicking.

 

“Yes you can who said you can’t?” Kai and Yoona said looking at each other. [I know Yoona's dating Lee Seungi but, I wrote this ages ago so can't change the flow.]

 

“Aigoo... love birds” I muttered.

 

“Hey! Hey! Aren’t you guys love birds too?” Kai asked.

 

“N-not as much a you guys!!” I stutter at Kai’s words.

 

“EVERYONE! COME ON!!” Kris shouted loudly and everyone followed like little puppies.

 

[Lunch] 

 

*Sigh* “Finally, it’s lunch time!” I said and I noticed people looking at me weirdly.

 

“Taeyeon, why is everyone staring at me weirdly?” I whispered to Taeyeon.

 

“It’s because you pretty and your not the nerdy person they know anymore” She replied.

 

“I know that! B-but it feels uncomfortable.” I pout and boys scream. 

 

"But don't you experience this everytime you meet your fans?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"But, it's different for some reason." I say and before I can say anything else some boys shout my name.

 

“Noona!” I heard someone shout. “Seohyun noona!” They shout again and I turn around. “Seohyun noona, can you sign this? We’re your fans!” The boys said. I happily signed the paper and smiled. “Kamsahamnida!” They said and ran off.

 

I was walking but then, “Ya! Who said you can reveal yourself!!” Someone said. Hyuna and her ‘gang’ to be exact.

 

“It’s been a year anyways, I was stupid to follow what ever you had said that day, a year ago. I should’ve been brave and trusted myself.” I said in front there was a crowd nodding to my words while others were more awed by them.

 

“B-but” Hyuna started to stutter a bit. “I will destroy you and get your fame and fortune!” She laughed.

 

“Then, let’s see you try, you would have to go through all of us before you get ruin Seohyun, because that’s what friends do. Stick up for each other.” Suho said. Standing up proud in front of me when he was always the kind and caring one, the one who wouldn’t speak loudly and disrespectfully to a lady.

 


Blinded by fame and fortune, Hyuna only ended up nowhere, everyone knew that and even her friends who she thought had always stood up for her, they eventually came to stand against her making her realize the reality, that she could no longer stay in this school where hatred eyes were on her.


 

“Well, that’s over!” Baekhyun said walking happily across the hallways with everyone else.

 

“I’m glad it was over too, she won’t be bothering you anymore” Kai said.

 

“Yea, thanks guys, but I would never know if another hater will be their to go against me again.” I said.

 

“Well, we will always be with you to the very end.” Sehun said and pecked my lips.

 

“Ugh! You guys, go get a room!” Chanyeol commented and everyone bursted into a fit of giggles.

 

[After school]

“Let’s go to the ‘secret’ place” Sehun said. I giggled at the thought.

 

“Wahhhhh!!!!!” I exclaimed smelling the fresh air. I was happy everything is once at peace, but I know this won’t last every soon as I, have putted a letter of acceptance to a University in America.

 

Many weeks have gone by like, how the wind does everyday, and Sehun and I are still in a stable relationship, everything was what I wanted it to be. I loved my life but one day I was given a letter, I was nervous, I read the letter addressed to me and I was both happy and sad at the same time I knew it was coming but I wasn’t ready to read it, I took a deep breath. The letter read:


Dear Ms Seo Joo Hyun, 

                                     We are Star University, in America and we have took a lot of consideration to thinking that you have been accepted!! We have already booked your flight coming here, we expect you come over in a week time. We congratulate on your acceptance and may you study well.

 

Thank you.

 

By the authority of Star University America (I don't think a university in America like that exists) 


 

I was happy that I was accepted, I enrolled a year ago hoping to get in and study in hopes to come back better and improved as Seohyun in TaeTiSeo, but I don’t know anymore with my relationship with Sehun and all. “What should I do? I want to tell Sehun but I’ll hurt his feelings!”

 

While I was stressing out what I should do, Daehyun came in, and I had decided to tell him about it all to see what he thinks about the matter.

 

[5 minutes later...]

“Hmm... well, they already booked you a flight and it’s your dream to go there but Sehun, I think you should tell him, you don’t want any misunderstands right?” He asked and all Icould  do was nod and thank my cousin.

 

“What don’t you want me to misunderstand?” Sehun came in and asked tilting his head.

 

“S-sehun who long were you there?” I asked stuttering.

 

“Just about now,” He answered, “So, like I was asking what don’t you want me to misunderstand about?” 

 

“Umm...” I  was lost for words. Daehyun had slipped out and we were alone to talk, I panicked on the inside but I remained calm for both of us. “It’s complicated but I am accepted to go University in America and I have to go in about a week but-” I explained not wanting to hurt him.

 

“Okay... I get it, you can go” He said, “I know it’s your dream to study in America to be better and present a improved self to the stage, so I’ll wait for your return.” He explained and she just nodded.

 

“Thank you for being so understanding, Sehun.”

 

“No, thank you for appearing in my life.”

 

The next thing I knew, that brought me into a smile, was EXO and Infinite coming in my room shouting at the same time, deafening ears with their loud voices exclaiming, “WHAT? YOUR LEAVING FOR AMERICA? HOW COULD YOUUUU!!!!” They shouted like a bunch of kids, well, not ALL of them.

 

“It’s okay I will come back of course” I said to everyone and I sense they were a bit more calm but still whined and some even held onto her leg exclaiming that they will travel with me.

 

“I wonder if I’m the youngest or not, all the time.” Sehun mutters causing Seohyun to laugh and the older hyungs chuckle in amusement.

 

[One week later...]

 

Why is leaving a place that means the most you you is so hard? It’s because it has always holds dear memories to that person, but no one ever said they couldn’t come back and celebrate that joy of being present in one’s life again did they?

 

“I have to go now guys” I said as I was a bit teared up.I hugged each one of them at least once and that took awhile and minutes later the P.A announced our leaving. 

 

“People who are attending _____ airlines to America please board now. Thank you and enjoy your flight.” The announcer said.

 

“Kaja! Unnie!!” Krystal said. Since, I was in the same company as f(x) and my dearest unnies, well all went to travel for a concert while, I’m going their for that purpose and my own one too, to study and become a better me.

 

“Uhhh... arasso!” I yelled back. “Bye guys! See you later!! Contact me!!”

 

“Unniee!” Sulli shouted “Pali!! Pali! We’re late!” She hurried and I just giggled and went inside along with everyone else. I will leave this place with memories but I will come back for the hope of even better memories with everyone else. Even though, I will miss them, I must not forget that we are under the same sky and that will never change. 


Sehun’s POV.

*Huff Huff* “Okay boys great job! You can have a rest!” Our manager said. I, Oh Sehun have become a k-pop singer in SM ENTERTAINMENT with all of my hyungs and now were getting ready for our comeback. I have achieved my goal, after 2 years, wanting to sing on a stage with my hyungs, but I always wonder how Seohyun is doing I heard she is doing promotions for TTS after she went to study for a year, I haven’t seen her in ages but I have been monitoring so, I’m happy that she’s happy. 

 

Maybe, we both can meet one day on the same stage and declare our love to the world. Too cliché? 

 

“Ah, ne!” We simply answered. I was tired from practice and just decided to sit down and rest when, “Yah! Sehun-ah we’re thirsty can you go get us some water?” Baekhyun said. -Tsk. This hyung.-

 

“Ahh waeeeee!!!” I said hitting him, “Ugh, I hate being the maknae!” I mutter to myself. 

 

“Pali Pali” He said as he waved me off. ‘Ughhh’

 

“Ughh! Fine! Why do I have to be the maknae?!? It’s my special day as well!!” I said no one in particular. Everyone heard it of course, inside the practice room that is and snickered.


[Meanwhile back in the practice room] [No one’s POV]

“Pali, let’s get everything ready” Baekhyun said.

 

“Seohyun! You can come out, he’s not here...” Suho whispered quickly.

 

“Oh really? Okay, let’s surprise him on his birthday!”  Seohyun said. All 12 them got ready and decorated the practice room and lastly, hid in the closet Seohyun holding a cake for Sehun.

 

“Pali Pali!! He’s coming!” Baekhyun whispered going on patrol.


[Back to Sehun's POV]

“Ahhh!! Hyung!! It’s heavy and I’m tired!!...” I complained as I got inside no one was there. All the lights we’re off and I panicked. -Doing a surprise party for me huh?-

 

This routine of surprising the members happened so often everyone knew when their birthday arose and nothing particularly surprised them. Except for this time.

 

“SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!!” They all said.

 

“Ahhh, hyungs!!!” I yelped before commenting, “Aren’t you guys too obvious.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Okay, we don’t have presents for you because we’ve been so busy but, we do have one.” Luhan hyung said.

 

“What is it?” I asked very very curious.

 

Saengil chukha hamnida~ saengil chukha hamnida~Oh Sehun-ah~saengil chukha hamnida~” [lol idk if this is right xD] 

 

Someone sang with a sweet voice and came of out their hiding place with a lighted birthday cake saying ‘Happy Birthday Pabo Oh Sehun’

 

-Wait PABO?!?-  I looked at the face of ‘this’ person and I was filled with mixed emotions, there, standing in front of me was the person I’ve been waiting for over a year and it was like a dream come true. “Seohyun, it can’t be, you...” I asked getting too emotional for my liking. I can’t be dreaming right?

 

“Yes, it’s me, pabo and jerk Oh Sehun!” She said and giggled, I missed her so much, her laughter, her smiles, her singing, her voice, everything and mostly, I miss her.

 

“Seohyun, your back...” I barely said, she put the cake down and went to hug me the warm hug I’ve always longed for.

 

“Yes, I’m back after 2 years” She said and smiled. 

 

*Clears throat* “Yah! We’re still here you know!” Baekhyun said. Tsk, this hyung always ruining it!

 

“Everyone let’s party for SeoHun’s reunion and Sehun’s Birthday!!” Chanyeol cheerfully but loudly.

 

"Wait, SeoHun? What?"

 

"Your couple name we invented! Creative right?" Baekhyun eagerly commented. Both Seohyun and I shook our heads at the hyung's behaviour before looking to each others eyes and I leaned in touch my lips with hers to seal our love, because she is the only one for me and who has changed me for the better.

 

Even though, many things have happened and even if everyone is far away promoting and doing separate things, always remember, we are still connected under the same sky, we can always look forward to meeting them someday, because if you put your time to realize how lucky you are and the effort to achieve your dream like they have, there might be a present popping out of your closet one day ;)

 

The End~


Sorry for the long Author Note. Read it if you wish to.

A/N: I can't believe I'm ending this! Sorry for the disappointment if it didn't go as you would like it to be, but to be honest, I wrote this 2 years ago, when I was a rookie and bad writer not saying I'm an excellent writer but I did improve, so excuse me for my mistakes >.< I hope you had enjoyed this story and get the message of it. Thank you for reading this and always giving me feedback! Thanks to all those people who stayed until the end and for those who just came, I appreciate for your support to this fic but unfortunately, it has come to an end. Although, I do have more fanfics that is ongoing so please support them too! Once, again. I sincerely thank you all.

 

Click Here for more of my stories! K bai~ I hope to see you in my other stories :)