Our Love Story Begins

Will You Recognize My Heart ? Or Will Beauty Come First ?

 

Chapter One 
 
 
Incheon International Airport! 
 
The Hwang, Choi, & Im family came together to bid their farewells to the Choi Family who were leaving for the States. 
 
Young Siwon, Tiffany and Yoona were both listening to their parents talk, Mr. Hwang : “ I can't believe one of my best friend is moving so far away from us” He shuttered hugging he's best friends Mr. and Mrs. Choi and their son young Siwon. 
 
Mrs. Hwang: “ Yah let them go, your such a drama queen” she called out causing everyone to laugh. 
 
Mr. Im : “ I still don't understand why you have to moved to the states ?” sounding a bit teary.. 
 
Mr. Choi : “ I want to expand the company, I don’t want any of my ideas to go to waste. Then giving he’s good friend Mr. Im a hug as well. 
 
Mr. Im : “ Will you forget us once you're there?”
 
Mr. Choi: “ How can you say that Mr. Im?, How can we ever forget this friendship? The three of us have been brothers ever since birth".  
 
When the words of Mr. Choi said “how can we ever forget this friendship”, the young Siwon grab Young Yoona's hand this causing Tiffany to follow them as well. They moved a bit further away from the elders. 
 
Young Siwon : “ Did you hear that Yoona? If our parents friendship isn't going to end.. Then why should our friendship end?”.
 
Young Tiffany : “ Our friendship will never end Siwon” .  She said since Yoona didn't say a reply.
 
Young Siwon “ Yoona, you will write to me, won't you ? He called out wanting her to say yes.
 
Young Yoona : “ Yeah.. Yeah, I'll write".. she said then rolled her eyes, sounding uninterested
 
Young Siwon : “ Yes, I'll email you regularly.." 
 
Young Yoona : “ But I don't have a computer ?”
 
This causing Siwon the smack he's forehead and sighed. Tiffany listening as well spoke “ But I have one” … 
 
Young Siwon : “ Excellent! “ I'll email you on Tiffany’s computer; thank You Tiffany, you always help me out, you're such a good friend" he smiled at her causing tiffany to blush a little. 
 
Mrs. Choi: “Come on son. It's time for us to leave now!” She called out to them. 
 
When Siwon heard he's mother call out, he quickly looked towards Yoona and kissed her on the cheek catching her off guard, causing Tiffany to giggle a little after watching Siwon run towards he's mother and father towards the front gate. Siwon gave a final wave towards Yoona and Tiffany “ Bye I'll miss you” he shouted. 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV 
 
 
Beep Beep 
 
YOU HAVE ONE NEW MAIL.
 
A small pop up box came up suddenly on my computer while I was doing some research  for our homework. I was surprised it was from Siwon “ Yoona look Siwon wrote to you, Pali Pali ” I called out to her while she was brushing her hair in front of the mirror. 
 
Yoona : “ What is it ?” she called out
 
Siwon sent an mail, come over here and read it.” I shouted. Yoona walked over and I got up from the chair for her to read the email from Siwon, then she began to read... 
 
Dear Yoona, 
 
San Francisco is such a huge city, the Golden Gate Bridged is so beautiful just like in the movies specially at night when the lights are on, It reminds me of our Banpo Bridge back at home. Were living in Pacific Heights the view is amazing wish you could see it with me. 
 
Yoona: “ Argh” she sigh then got up off from the chair and walked back towards the mirror and started brushing her hair again. 
 
“ Yoona”  I sighted shaking my head then I jumped back onto the chair and continued on reading for her.
 
I have meet some new friends already at school, oh and guess what the best part about schools here is, you don't have to wear uniforms.. everything's straight out of an Arhies comic … America is such a big and beautiful city! But I miss home, Korea and you! I'm waiting to hear from you, do write . 
Love Siwon. 
 
“ Aww Siwon is so sweet!” after reading the email.
 
Yoona : “ Siwon has really turned into a big bore! Oh God, Do I have to sit and email him now ? No thank you!” she then sigh out loud
 
Yoona! You promised him you'd write!” I called out to her
 
Yoona: “ ugh sure I must of  but,,”
 
Yoona...” I cut her off 
 
Yoona: “ Tiffany..”
 
“ Stop it! Siwon is such a sweet person, you're always making Siwon so miserable ..” 
 
Yoona: “ Wait so your saying I have to sit and write to him back right now!” Then she suddenly turned an walked  towards her bag and picked it up.. “ If you're so keen, why don't you write?” I've got to go now I have dance lesson's .. Bye Tiffany .. 
 
“ bye..” I called back out towards her before she open the bedroom door to leave. 
 
Yoona can be so mean, poor Siwon.. I turned around staring at the computer, I got it! I'll write to him instead. 
 
 
Dear Siwon , 
 
Wow San Francisco sounds so exciting, everything here is all the same. I remembered you at lunch today and I ate your favorite “ Pajeon” ( Scallion Korean Pancakes ). Do you get “ Pajeon” in San Francisco? Bye for now, got to do homework . 
 
Lots of love from Tiffany Yoona.
                                                                                                                                  
 
My name written at the bottom court me off guard I quickly decided to Backspace my name and write Yoona’s name instead. I didn’t 
want Yoona to break her promise with Siwon, beside I’m pretty sure he won’t even notice it was me, I better Send it before I chicken out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SIWON & TIFFANY POV  
 
Dear Yoona, 
 
I'm so happy you replied, Now we'll always be friends. Yes I do get “ Pajeon” here. Our Italian Chef makes them under mummy's supervision, but they don't taste nothing like Korea.
 
Siwon and Tiffany who is pretending to be Yoona start talking with each other though their emails. 
 
Tiffany (Yoona) – "Guess what I got top marks in our year.." 
 
Siwon - Wow I didn't know you're as sharp as Tiffany in studies. You know I've been selected in the basketball team. Someday even I might become a big basketball player. I have a new friend, Donghae Lee. I go to church every Sunday with Donghae, but something strange happened when I went to church today suddenly I started to hum a tune. I'll e-mail you the tune....  
 
 
 
Years have past and Tiffany and Siwon have been chatting to each other every day. 
 
Tiffany (Yoona) – " Your tune is as much of a habit with me as you are, Whenever I'm in church, I hum your tune." 
 
SiwonFor me, you're like a habit. I've written to you all about everything.. I can't even go to sleep. 
 
Tiffany ( Yoona) – Then start reading “ Love Story” its a wonderful novel .
 
Siwon Hey you know something, I only have a 15-year old photo of you, Tiffany and me when we were young. I have asked you so many times, at least send me a photo . 
 
Tiffany ( Yoona ) - Well... considering what you say.. that you know me so well... I want to see if you'll even recognize me when we're face to face with me.
 
Siwon- “ Oh come on, who needs a picture then! I'll recognize you the instant I see you. Your image is in my heart...
 
Tiffany ( Yoona)- Liar! 
 
Siwon Aye, we'll soon know who the liar is, I have some good news, I'm coming home ! I'm coming back to Korea, I'm going to see you once again, gosh I can't wait to see you Yoona. After so many years.. in a way I'll be seeing you for the first time. You must be so beautiful, I'm sure you're still the prettiest.. still the most beautiful girl…
 
 
Tiffany sighted after reading the last email from Siwon, “ That's not me Siwon that's someone else... someone else.. who you're thinking of.” …. I let out a big sigh …. 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________
 
       
" Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my story. 
Hope use like it, Please comment I'll would like some feedbacks please.. Till next time.."       
 
_____________________________________________________
 
Coming Soon 
Chapter 2 : Welcome back to Korea. 
 
 Siwon believes her can recognize her at first sight, but will it be the right girl? 
How will things turn out to come about ?