Untamed

Bloody Angels

Tessah's POV: I groaned as somone shook my gentle. I groaned once more as the person continued to shake me stubbornly. I opened my eyes and opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes as the bright sunlight shined in my eyes. "It's time to go." The soft voice of Sungje said from above me. I sat straight up and rubbed my barely opened eyes. Everyone was already on their feet and talking gentle to each other. Kido tossed me a silver gun, and I watched it land at my feet. "Why are we going so earlier?" I asked grumpily. I'm not a morning person... I looked at Hansol who was swaying on his feet, his silver hair sticking up crazily over his head. "How about we spread out and find more kill more clues?" Sol suggested slinging his bow and arrow over his shoulder. Shouldn't way stay together?Everyone nodded and Kido looked at me and beckoned me over to him. "Me and you and Sungje are going to be on a team." He instructed. I bit my tongue and forced myself not to snap at him with a smart comment. I promised myself that I would try and get along with Kido. Sungje twirled his gun in his fingers and smiled at me. "Can I have my jacket back?" He asked, looking at his leather jacket that I was holding onto. I blushed heavily and nodded and handed it to him. Kido looked at Hansol and Sol who were debating what direction to go in. "Are they going to be ok walking around by theirselves?" I asked regretfully. Sungje nodded and stepped lightly on the dry and hard leaves. I don't want them to get hurt...These guys are actually starting to grow on me. "What's wrong with you?" A voice asked making me look up. How come I always blushed around him? I groaned.

                          Kido slowed his pace and began to walk beside me. "Nothing, I'm just thinking." I said with a heavy sigh. Sungje was walking ahead of us, looking around worriedly. I looked down at my silver gun that gleamed in the bright sunlight that creeped through the gaps between the leaves and trees. "Hey, Joyce is a very strong little girl." He said with a friendly smile. I blushed heavily as I looked into his light blue eyes. I don't think Iv'e ever really seen Kido smile like that before. I gave a reassuring nod and we walked faster. Sungje stopped suddenly and held his hand up in front us. We both stopped and I exchanged a worried look with Kido. "I think there's a river up ahead." He said and fear was slightly visible in his voice. I looked at Kido and went wide eyed as pure concern glowed in his light blue eyes. "We could go around if you want." Kido said, his voice gentler then usual. Sungje shook his head and pressed onward, ignoring our stunned looks. There's still so much I don't know about them. I haven't seen him ever act like that..."Let's go." Kido said sternly before resting his hand on my back and pushing me foreword. We both ducked down under branches and I struggled to keep as quiet as Kido and Sungje was. Sungje was looking down at the river, watching the water crash by. Rocks were alined on either side of the river. "Ready?" I asked shuddering as the water sprayed up at me from the force of it crashing into the rocks. Before we could do anything, I heard foosteps approaching us slowly. I looked back and went wide eyed. Kido gasped. Sunjge looked over his shoulder and went wide eyed, his face paler then usual. I felt my heart stop and I gulped.

                         Two boys wearing all black were standing at the edge of the woods. One had dark brown hair and flippy bangs that swooped across his face and slightly poofed up and bright white teeth. The other boy had dark brown bangs also and they swooped in his face and slightly in his eyes also. "We don't want to fight you. So, come on..Hand us over the girl." The one that looked slightly older said sternly. I looked over at Kido and Sungje. They seemed shocked that the two boys were here. Wow...They are pretty cute. Kido stood in front of me protectively. "You can't have her. Back off." He said through clenched teeth. I gasped as something grabbed me from behind. "Hope she can swim then." The other boy said with a slight grin. He gave a curt nod, looking past me. I looked over my shoulder to see a boy with black hair that slightly swooped in his face. He was wearing a white hat on side ways. "Have a safe swim." He said before shoving me hard. I let out a loud scream as he shoved me towards the water edge. I lost my balanace and my scream was cut off as I hit the waters surface hard. "Tessah!" I heard Sungje scream, but the roaring of the water in my ears seemed to over power me. I spluttered as water crashed over my head. I lunged under water once more while doing flips and other stuff under the water. I struggled to kick my feet but that seemed to only make things worse. Please...I don't want to die yet. Panic seemed to surge through my body. "Kido! Sungje!" I screamed before going underwater.

                             I struggled to blink the water out of my eyes, but to only get sent underwater again. I felt fear surge through me as I felt someone grab me. I struggled to look over my shoulder. Sungje! He was wide eyed in horror, and I couldn't tell if it was water that got in his eyes or tears. "I got...You." He said spitting water out of his mouth. He kept a firm hold on me and my body seemed to go limp. He kicked rapidly towards the edge of the river. I let out a scream as a boy leaped on us. I was torn away from him and sent underneath the water once more. I shot up out of the water. I felt someone else grab me carefully. "K-Kido.." I coughed, he was holding me tightly, with a silver gun clenched in his hands. His eyes were filled with determination. Blood trickled down his face and blood oozed out from his shoulder. He grunted and flung me on the rocks. He struggled to climb out after me. "You wait here, I'll get Sungje." He said before limping towards the egde once more. I screamed his name, but he ignored me but leaped in the water once more. I crawled towards the edge and looked in the water rapidly. I screamed in horror as someone collided into me. I was pinned on the rocks forcefully. The boy with flippy dark brown bangs that looked younger pinned me down. "Got you." He said his bright blue eyes glowing triumphantly. I wiggled underneath his grip. "Help!" I screamed as he held a knife against my throat. He grinned micheviously. "I hope you die slow." The boy said before giving a chuckle. I gasped.

                            Kido's POV: I shot up from above the water once more. I should have told him that we needed to go around the river. He knows he can't swim well! Damn it! Water splashed me in the face, and I grunted as I struggled to keep myself above the water. I gasped as something pulled me underneath the water. The older boy, was holding my foot tightly and I struggled to kick him off me, but he kept a firm grip. These boys...I know them to well. Theyr'e names as Jaeho, Kyungil and Sun Woong. They are assassins, and they are very dangerous. I thought I killed them last year... How did they come back like that? Jaeho was the one who had a firm grip on me. I gasped as his light brown eyes glowed bright red, and he gave a michevious smile. I punched him hard, making him release his grip slightly. He stabbed me hard with his silver knife, making pain surge through me like a wave. I gripped his arm tightly, even though I barely touched him, I felt his arm snap sickningly. He let me go and I shot up above the water. I took a deep breath, and I could see Sungje lying still on the surface of the water. I swam towards him with all my strength. I grabbed him and struggled to keep him from disappearing under the water. I flung him on the rocks and climbed out after him. I layed there for a moment, my heart pounding and my lungs aching. I coughed loudly. "Kido!" Tess screamed as she was wrestling against Sun Woong. He grabbed her, and I saw blood trickling down his face. I looked at her in dismay.

                      But before I could do anything, someone flied past me and tackled him, making them both crash on the ground. Hansol! He was pinning him down and punching him in the face repeatedly. Sol had a tight grip on Jae Ho and Kyungil. "Is Sungje ok?" Tessah asked before looking at him. He was unconcious and terrifingly motionless. I forced myself to stand up and make my way towards him. I pushed down on his chest repeatedly. "Hang on, move." Tess said before gentle shoving me aside. I watched her carefully as she bent down and pressed against his. Hansol and the others watched carefully. She backed up as Sungje coughed up water. He groaned and slowly sat up. "Your coming with us." Kyungil snapped, facing us. I shuddered under his ice cold stare. "Make us." Tessah snapped standing up in front of me and Sungje. Sun Woong walked up to her and pointed the silver gun at her. "I'm the one pointing the gun at you, princess. So I suggest you loose the attitude." He growled sharply. Tessah didn't say anything else, and she looked over her shoulder at us. I looked around at everyone. Sungje was beaten up pretty good, and he was stilll pretty shaky. I looked down as warm liquid trickled down my arm. I'm in no condition to fight back anymore either. "Fine." I said taking everyone by surprise. "Kido, what are you doing?" Hansol yelled. I glanced at him and ignored him. I'm keeping all of us alive... The three boys grinned at each other. "Come on." Kyungil snapped before grabbing Tessah.

                            I glared at Sun Woong as he stood behind me. He shoved me hard, making me stumble clumsily. "Who are you people?" Tessah asked looking back at Kyungil. "That's none of your buisness." Jaeho snapped at her. I flipped my soaked dark brown bangs out of my face and struggled not to turn around and decked them in the face. We just got to keep walking, and play along. We all walked towards the dense woods once more. "Were heading to that mountain right there." Sun Woong said pointing with his silver gun through the trees towards a huge mountain. "No were not." Sol growled through clenched teeth. "Are you challenging us?" Kyung-il said pressing the gun against his chest. We all glared at each other and I shook my head obiendtly. We all continued to walk, and I sighed heavily. Tessah sniffled and tears streamed down her pale face, but she seemed to not want anyone to see because she didn't lift her head as Sun Woong told her to speed it up. A part of me wanted to go over to her and hug her tightly and comfort her. But there's no time for that. "Let's stop and rest." Jaeho said from behind Sungje and Hansol and Sol. Sun Woong looked around at all of us and nodded. "Fine, we'll camp out here." He said with a heavy sigh. They didn't do anything as we all collasped to the ground. I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes for a moment. I wish I could just use my powers and fight my way out. Sungje was already fast asleep, cuddled up against Hansol and Sol. I jumped as Tessah said hi.

                    "Hey." I responded and was surprised as she sat down beside me. She looked exhausted, and her eyes drooped. "You need to get some sleep." I ordered. "Your not the boss of me." She replied drowsily. She closed her eyes and a matter of seconds, her breathing continued in a rythem. I slipped off my black leather jacket and rested it on her. "You did good, kid." I said, even though she was asleep. I looked up at the tree above me were Sun Woong was laying. He looked down at us, with no expression. "Go to sleep." He directed me. I narrowed my eyes and closed them slowly. He can't boss me around. In a couple of minutes, they began to talk. "They sure weren't easy to capture." Jaeho whispered softly. Do they think were all asleep? "Yeah. But it's stupid that we have to." Sun Woong objected stubbornly. I strained to listen more clearly. "Sun Woong, it's our job. If we don't do this, were going to get killed." Kyungil said even though he sounded like he agreed with him. "The boss would be so mad if we let them go." Jaeho said with a heavy sigh. I fidgeted uneasily, confusion clouding my mind. So...They didn't want to do this? Then why are they? "We stick together. So we just have to it up and continue with this." Sun Woong said after a long pause. The two brothers of his sighed and overtalked their agreement. "But still, I feel bad for them." Sun Woong continued, and I felt his gaze burn into me. Pity stabbed me as well. Whatever it is they have to do, and who there boss, I will stop them. I hope...

                                  Joyce's POV: "What?!" My dad yelled, his voice booming around us. We were surrounded by woods, and I groaned and looked down at my aching feet. "It's affirmative. We heard them, they deffiantly are alive." One of the demons said, saluting to my father. I looked at him and sighed. He sure does have his heart set on killing Tess.. "I sent them to kill them, and they can't even do that." He grumbled to himself. Behind him was a young looking couple. The man had flippy dark brown bangs like the three brothers my dad was talking about. His mouth was tapped and so was his hands. The women had a beautiful face, like a model. And long dark brown hair that fell perfectly behind her back. My dad walked over to them and ripped the tape off of their mouth. "Please, don't kill my babies..." The women sobbed, her light blue eyes blood shot from all of her crying. I gasped as reality hit me like a wave. The boys that weren't sent out to kill Tess and the boys....They are their parents. "It's a shame...They care so much about you. It makes me sick...They are trying so hard to keep you safe." He snickered before pulling out a silver knife and it along her face. She shuddered and their father looked at him angerily. "You better hope that they don't fail me." He said with a tiny smirk. The demons chuckled loudly, and I looked at them and studied my feet. I sighed.  Were is Tess? "I'm surprised." My dad said softly, making me look up at him. "Usually, your sister would stop at nothing to come and find you." He said. 

                       I looked up at him and hung my head down, not able to know what to say. He's right...She would be here by now. She would have fought all the demons in the world to save me. I clenched my fist and looked down. Did she suddenly stop caring about me? "She's been hanging around those boys." My dad said before knealing down in front of me. I gasped as I realized how gentle his gaze was. He had the same caring expression he always had when I got hurt or was crying. I longed to hug him and cry in his arms, but didn't. "Sweet heart, don't cry. She isn't worth it. Your more precious then she is." He said gentle touching my face. Cry? I gentle touched my cold skin and gasped as I felt the wetness. "I..Didn't even know I was." I said in amazement. He smiled and stood up slowly, towering over me once more. "Demons never usually do." He said before turning his back on me. "You don't have to cry about her no more. Were your new family..." He said before walking off steadily. 'Were your new family.' His words rung in my head like a unforgetable song. He's right...None of them have actually hurt me. Theyv'e treated me something special, something...Important. I'm done being compared to Tessah... If she cared about me, she'd be here by now. I clenched my fist and bit my bottom lip. She's so abosorbed by getting all the attention and being considered so special by the boys that she doesn't care anymore. I shouldv'e known it'd only be a matter of time before she'd replace me. But that's fine, two can play that.

                            I don't love her anymore. I shoved my way past the ugly creatures that my dad always had around him. "Dad." I said, making him stop talking to a huge overgrown wolf. He looked at me expressionlessly. "Yes?" He asked softly. I took a deep breath and clenched my fist. I'm done being compared, I'm done of caring. Me and my new family is the only ones that matter. "I'm ready to learn from you." I said with a deep breath. "I'm ready to defend my family." I said narrowing my eyes. Everyone seemed to stop and stared at me. My dad's eyes glowed triumphantly. "Good, let's began." He said beckoning me after him. I followed him and ignored all the intense glares from everyone. We walked into a huge wide field, the long grass brushed my legs making me shudder. "Since you have the powers of a demon and angel, your considered a hell angel." He explained softly. I took everything in quickly and concentrated. "Now, let's work on your fighting techniques." He said rapidly before charging towards me. I grunted as he collided into me, making me fly backwards. I hit the ground hard, I layed there stunned for a moment. "Don't think, feel your enemies heart beat, hear their thoughts." He ordered intensely. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt my body relax. I was shocked by the loud rythm that seemed to shake my whole body. His heart beat... I opened my eyes and doged his punch. He smiled and pride glowed in his eyes as I ducked and spun around. He lunged out to punch me, but I caught his hand and twisted it behind his back. He grinned and we both broke apart. "Good job, we'll keep practicing. But let's head back." He said commandingly. I nodded. 

                          "Another thing, don't call your father. Call me commander, your a soldier now." He said before dipping his head respectfully. Commander? I smiled and saluted respectfully. I watched him walk away and I followed him back to our small camp. The boys parents were being pushed on their feet and tormented by the creatures. "I didn't hear anything from them. I gave them twenty four hours." My dad said making all the creatures go quiet. "Please..Don't hurt them." The women begged, before falling on her knees. I made a face in disguist and felt a whole different feeling Iv'e never felt before. Hatred. Disguist. I snickered and shook my head. My dad smiled a evil smile and walked around them in circles. "How about this? You give me something better." He said before he stopped walking. They both exchanged looks with each other. "Anything." The man said his bright blue eyes wide. My dad sighed and let his head hang down. "They disappointed me." He said before glaring at them through his dark bangs. I went wide eyed as he dashed foreword in a blur. He stabbed the man in the chest, making his face twist in pain. "And so do you." He said through clenched teeth. "No!" The women wailed loudly, her eyes filling up with tears. The man stared blankly ahead and blood trickled out of his mouth. He fell to his knees a second later, and layed motionlessly. I smiled and was surprised with myself. Am I happy that this random man just died? I looked at the women who began to sob, mumbling to herself. Wow. 

                                  Tessah's POV: "Get up." A voice said and I felt someone shove me hard. I opened my eyes and groaned. "Five more minutes." I groaned annoyedly. "Move it.. " The person repeated, irratatedly. I opened one eye to come face to face with the brother named Sun Woong. I felt my breath be tooken away from my chest and I struggled to not let my face turn. He's really hot...Bad or not. Kido and the other boys were already on their feet. "We over slept." Kyungil said taking a deep breath. "Were all going to split up." JaeHo said leaping on a boulder that jutted out of the ground. "Seriously? We should stay together." I objected annoyedly. Sun Woong looked at me and pointed his silver gun at me. I grinnded my teeth together and wanted to slap it out of his hands. "It's going to be two people in each team." Kyungil ordered, before walking over to Sungje. Who's team am I on? "Come on princess." Sun Woong said grabbing my wrist, pulling me away from them. I yanked away from him stubbornly. "Not until I know what's going on." I said standing my ground as I faced him stubbornly. He rolled his eyes and grinnded his teeth together. "Were splitting up to find a safer rout to the river." He said softly. I took a deep breath and shuddered at that thought of crossing it again. I turned away from him and walked away, not waiting for him to follow. "I don't like your attitude." He growled glaring at me as he ducked under branches and other twigs. "Well, you almost killed me yesterday." I said looking at him sarcastically. God...

                          Of all people...I get stuck with the person who was the closet to killing me. "Great, I hope your not one of those preppy girls that whine about everything." He said before he looking at me annoyedly. I crossed my arms and stopped walking. "Excuse me? I am not!" I yelled loudly. I don't know who this pretty boy thinks he is... He narrowed his eyes at me before looking around annoyedly. "Will you shut up? Your going to attract demons!" He said through clenched teeth. I snickered and tilted my head at him. "Aw you poor baby. Afraid of a little demons?" I teased in a baby voice. He clenched his fist and pointed and slammed me against a thick trunked tree. "Your so close to me blowing your head off..." He said his voice barely a whisper. I looked at him and glared heaviy. I don't like this dude...It's like Kido all over again. "At least I'm more independent then you are." He said before walking backwards as he faced me. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Sure..." I said before rolling my eyes. He let out a startled scream and his feet flew out from underneath him, making him hit the ground hard. A second later, he was pulled up in the air. I looked up at and couldn't help but laugh. He was hanging down by both feet. "Shut up." He growled looking down at me. "Nope. And you are supposed to be a clever, powerful assassian." I said sarcastically. He glared at me. He mimicked my laugh angerily. "Now, can you please get me down?" He asked, starting to spin in a circle. "Nope, your independent, rememember?" I said. 

                             He sighed and let his hands hang down. "Ok. I'm sorry." He said deffinatly not meaning it. I dramatically turned my back away from him and ignored his protest. I screamed as something wrapped around my ankle, and my feet flew up from underneath me. My hit the ground hard, then a second later I was yanked upside down and pulled up. I grunted as I slammed into Sun Woong. "Really?" He asked flatly. I looked at him and sighed heavily. "You tripped in it first!" I shouted feeling my face turn red in embarrassement. Were so close... He akwardly turned his head away so that we weren't so close that we could kiss. "Wait, I think I still got my knife in my boot." He said loudly. I watched him as he grunted and reached up towards his feet. He grunted and fell back down. "I can't reach it." He said in a defeated sigh. I tried to wiggle my arms free, but it didn't work. I fell silent as I heard footsteps from below us. Sungje! He was walking beside Kyungil who was actually being nice to him. "Sungje!" I yelled loudly. They both looked up and I blushed heavily. Kyungil laughed loudly and pointed at us. "How'd you get up there?" He asked standing directly underneath us. "Genious over here walked in the trap." I said glaring at Sun Woong. "Then idioit walked in it to." He said giving a grin. I rolled my eyes and Sungje sighed. "I'll get you both down." He said before he started to climb the tree. I smiled hopefully as he climbed across the branch towards us. His gaze flickered on the ground then to us. He pulled out a knife.

                           I screamed as he cut the rope, making us sway slightly. I screamed as the sickning snap of the rope echoed around us. It only seemed like a second before we both crashed down on the ground. I landed with a loud thud, and the air seemed to be knocked out of me. I layed their dazed in pain for  a minute. Sun Woong let out a low groan before standing up quickly, and dashing off. "Were's he going?" Kyungil asked dumbfoundedly. That idoit's going to get hiself killed! I ran after him, ignoring Sungje's protest. He seemed to be faster then any animal alive, he leaped over logs and other obstacles. I looked around to see were he was running to or from. I went wide eyed as a lady with long brown hair was stumbling through the woods. As if his brothers saw it to, they dashed off past me. Everyone gathered around her, and she collasped. "Mom!" Kyungil shouted, making me go wide eyed. Jaeho shoved everyone in towards them. The lady looked alarmly pale, and her hands were shaking. Blood was visible through her white gown. "My...Boys..." She breathed weakly. Sun Woong knealt down to her and held her in his arms. "Your going to be ok, mom. Kyungil get-" He began but his mom gentle touched his face, making him look at her. "It's ok. I'm not afriad...I just want to see you guys live. Promise me not to make any mistakes that I did. And never give up..Don't be afriad to let people in." She said her voice growing fainter and fainter. She looked at her boys lovingly with tears in her eyes. Then she went limp. Everyone fell quiet and Sun Woong pulled her tighter in his arms, and teards streamed down his cheeks. "I promise... I promise I will." He sobbed.