Life Savers

Bloody Angels

Tessah's POV: "Come on sissy! Wake up!" A muffled voice yelled from above me. I groaned and flung my arm over my face in annoyance as someone sat on my comfortable bed. I bobbed and I felt two small hands shake me annoyedly. "Tessah! Wake up!" The voice yelled another. I sighed and ran my fingers through my dark brown hair that was all in my face. I opened my eyes to come face to face with a little girl. She was wide eyed and excitement was written all over her pale face. Her light green eyes were all blood shot and I could tell she's been up for a couple hours. "You sleep forever." She whined leaning away from me. I sat up with a hesitant groan. "I'm sorry..." I apologized my voice hoarse from sleep. "Come on! You promised!" Joyce yelled bouncing up and down impatiently on my bed. "Ok, ok. Let me get ready first." I said before going into a enourmous yawn. Joyce pouted and her big brown chocolate eyes burned into me. "Fine. I'll give you three seconds." She said crossing her arms. I laughed and grabbed her, making her squeal loudly. "You little meanie, I can't get ready in three seconds." I said before tickling her. She squealed and giggles bursted out from her. "Fine, three minutes." She said before hopping off my bed. I nodded and watched her walk out of my huge and neat room. I sighed and summoned the courage to swing my feet around the side of my bed. I stretched and dug my toes into my soft and mushy tan carpet. I trudged over to my huge dresser and looked in the huge smudged mirror. My dark brown hair was crazy and sticking up crazily everywhere. I fumbled through the junk that was on the dresser. Were is it... I sighed with relief as I grabbed my black brush. My hair is crazy. I can't believe how much I look like my mother. I observed myself carefully. Same face...Same hair. 

                     I brushed out my long dark brown hair while observing myself in the mirror. I don't know if I should take Joyce out today...Even though I did promise her that we'd go out for her seventh birthday. I looked down at something that reflected the bright sunlight that found it's way through the window and over to me. I held my hand up so that the reflective light didn't hit my eyes. I picked the item and sighed. My gun... Scratches were alined along the sides of it and I shoved it in my black leather boots as I slipped them on. I can't believe that I'm actually going to risk us going out in the open just to go to a park. Let's see...Punch, duck, roll... I thought while doing the motions. I jumped as there was soft tapping on my door. Joyce stuck her head around the corner and flashed a huge smile at me. "Are you ready, sissy?" She asked her voice filled with happiness. I opened my mouth to tell her that we should just order some pizza or something but stopped. I looked at her excited expression and the way she fidgeted impatiently. I can't do that to her. "Yeah, I'm ready." I said before slipping on my black leather jacket that was loaded up with blades and other weapons in case if we ever got attacked again. She grabbed my hand, and ran in place as she tried to pull me after her. I sighed and looked at her worriedly before following her out the door. The bright sunlight hit me in the face like a wave and I squinted. Joyce took a deep breath as if she's  never smelled fresh air before. "Let's go." I said holding my hand out to hers. She smiled up at me and happily grabbed it. I hope nothing ever happens to her. If anything ever did, I would never ever forgive myself. I took a deep breath.

                        We both walked on the dirt road that led to the park ahead. Dirt was kicked out from underneath our feet with every step we took. "Are you still scared some bad persons going to get us?" Joyce asked breaking the silence. "You don't have to worry about that." I said sternly. Joyce gave a tiny nod even though regret and sadness gleamed in her dark brown eyes. "What matters is that your safe. I won't let anything happen to you." I said looking down at her. She smiled a tiny smile at me and picked up the pace. "Were almost there! Come on Tess!" She shouted before letting go of my hand. She let out a excited giggle before running foreword. I broke into a steady jog as I ran after her. The cool air blew through my long hair and freezing my face. "Slow down, you'll fall." I said with a tiny smile. My sister isn't the most coornated person in the world. Joyce ignored me and ran past all the kids that were running around the equipment. She ran towards the blue swing set that was almost deserted. I sat down on one of the slick brown benches. Parents were watching their kids with proud eyes. I narrowed my eyes as a little boy went over to Joyce and started talking to her as she swinged. I clenched my hands together and watched steadily. Joyce didn't seem to care at all, she pointed to the swing next to her before grabbed the chains of her swing again. The boy shook his head and went behind her, making her skid to a halt, making multch spray up. He shoved her hard, making her fall off the swing and onto the ground hard. I went wide eyed and sprinted over to them, swerving around little kids. By the time I got there, Joyce was crying. "Hey!" I shouted angerily. 

                           The boy looked up at me innocently. "You better apologize. Why did you do that?" I asked puting my hands on my hips. He looked up at me and didn't say a word. Joyce whiped her nose with her jacket sleeve and stood up beside me slowly. "Apologize. You could have asked nicely." I said resting my hand on her head. Joyce looked at the boy expecting him to apologize. The boy looked me dead in the eyes, his short blonde hair sticking up from the impact of the wind as he swung. He hopped off the swing and walked over to me, not breaking his gaze away from me. Is he ok? "Whatever you say. I'm sorry." The boy said, his light blue eyes glazed over. Then I realized I couldn't break my gaze away from him until I heard him apologize. Joyce smiled and tilted her head with a smile. "It's fine." She said sounding like herself again. The boy blinked in confusion and looked around in confusion. Did I make him do that? I shuddered and shook my head. "Come on!" Joyce cheered before grabbing the boys hand and running off. I watched them run off with a tiny grin. "Don't run off to far!" I yelled after them. But they didn't seem to hear me over their giggles. I looked over as footsteps approached me from the woods. A group of boys were walking together, while talking quietly. I watched carefully. Something about them seemed familiar. I blinked and realized that one of the boys were looking right back at me. He smiled and waved. "Come on, Sungje!" One of the boys called out, making him jog after them. I smiled. 

                                    Joyce's POV: "Come on!" I said excitedly. I kept a firm grip on the boys hand as we ran in the dense woods. I skitted to a halt and the boy looked at me curiously. "What?" He asked looking at the woods fearlessly. "I'm not allowed to wonder off far." I said heistantly. I took a step back making the boy tilt his head at me curiously. His grip got tighter on my hand , making me not able to back up anymore. I yanked hard at his hand, but he didn't let go. He took a step towards at me, his light blue eyes changing into a blood red color. I stared at him in horror. What is happening to him? I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. His hands began to turn into a black color, and the skin began to fall off leaving nothing but bone. He grew taller, towering over me. I screamed in horror as he become some type of scary monster. It's sharp teeth jutted out of it's mouth like spikes. I backed up only to back up into a tree. I covered my ears to try to block out it's roar and I closed my eyes tightly. I opened my eyes as it's roar was cut off. In front of me was Tessah. She was fighting the creature further away from me. She punched it hard in it's peeling face, making it snap at her. She pulled her hand away from it's face, it's teeth scraping against her hand. I hid behind the tree and peaked my head around the corner of it. She ducked low as it swung it's arms at her. As she ducked, she kicked it's legs out from underneath it. It fell on the ground, and she stepped on it's chest. She pulled out her silver gun and pointed it at it. 

                               She pulled the trigger, making me look away. But it made a weird clicking sound, followed by a scared gasp by Tess. The creature give a low growl of triumph before kicking her off of it. She flew against a tree hard before laying there motionless with blood trickling down her forehead. I felt tears swell in my eyes. I tried to hold back the tears in my eyes, but it didn't work. I sobbed quietly, making the monster look over at me. I pressed myself against the tree and prayed for my sister to pop up and kill that creature. But she didn't budge.. It creeped closer and closer to me, making me shrink against the tree. I screamed in pain as it slashed it's hand out at me. Pain exploded in my arm and I looked down to see three scratch marks. "Help!" I screamed loudly. I went wide eyed as a boy leaped in front of me. I tried to look around him to see his face, but I couldn't see anything as he faced his back to me. He charged towards the monster fearlessly. The monster tried swinging at him, missing him completely. The mysterious boy ducked skillfully, and pulled out a huge blade. It suddenly caught on fire, making the boys blue eyes gleam with determination. As the monster roared, it charged at him. The boy chuckled and turned and faced a tree, running up the side. He landed behind the monster and slashed the sword along the monster. I gasped as a bloody arm landed at my feet. I gasped and the boy looked over at me concernedly. "Look out!" I yelled, but it was to late. The monster staggered towards the boy. He gasped with shock as he was slammed against the tree. His face twisted in pain, and he grunted. Please don't let him die...I don't want to see him die.

                                 I looked around desperately and picked up and small rock that was almost buried under the pile of twigs. I picked it up and shakily threw it at the monster. The monster stopped and slowly turned it's attention away from the boy. It faced me and it's dark red eyes seemed to freeze me in spot. Once it's back was facing the boy, he let out  a loud scream before leaping up in the sky, black angel wings on his backs. I felt my mouth drop open in amazement. He crashed back down, landing right on the monster. I went wide eyed as the boys blade sliced the monster's head off, sending it flying towards me. I let out a startled squeal as it landed right at my feet. The monsters body went limp and collasped on the ground. Blood trickled out from were the head should be. The boy struggled to regain his breathing, and he leaped off of the body. "Are you ok?" He asked his voice soft and gentle. I opened my mouth to say something but instead, I backed away slowly. What if he is one of the bad guys Tess was talking about? I let out a low whine as he kept walking towards me. I buried my face in the tree as he had me corned against it. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." He said sounding hurt and gultily. I looked at him slowly, and he knelt down on one knee to me. He gentle reached his hand out to me and wiped my tears away. I looked at him and without thinking, ran into his arms. I sobbed against again, soaking his shirt. He akwardly sat there and my head. "It's ok. Nothing will hurt you or your sister." He said his warm breath brushing against my neck. With that said, four other boys walked towards us quickly. "What happened here, Sungje?" One asked. 

                          Sungje? Is that the boys name? I looked up at the magical boy who saved me. "They were attacked by a axel." He said looking at were the headless creature was. "Well, hello." Another boy said before knealing down to me. He had flippy silver hair that swooped in his face and ice blue eyes. I grunted and gripped onto Sungje and hid behind him. The boy looked kind of upset about my rejection. "She's scared." Sungje said to my defensive. "Were's her sister?" Another boy asked with dark brown hair that was standing beside him. He flipped his dark brown bangs out of his face. "She's over there. She must have passed out." Sungje said with a tiny sigh. Another boy with dark brown hair that went over his right eye picked up Tess expressionlessly. "Your going to come with us for a little while." Sungje said knealing down in front of me. I stared at him and gave a tiny nod. They all began to continue to walk through the woods and I looked at all of the boys. Who are they? How did they know my sissy and I was in trouble? I looked at Sungje's hand and shyly reached my hand out to him. He looked down at me and a small smile spread across his lips. He grabbed my hand and sqeezed it tightly, making me feel safe. He reminds me of some type of angel from the books I read. The ones who always come when people need help. Is he a angel? I looked at him suspicously. "Your going to be ok, don't be scared." Another boy named Lio said with a charming smile. I blushed and nodded. 

                                               Tessah's POV: I opened my eyes and groaned. What happened? I opened my eyes and all I saw was a the smudged white color of a ceiling. I went to move my arm to hoist myself up but winced. I breathed in sharply and looked down. My arm was in a slang, and blood oozed through the bandages. I must have been thrown against that tree harder then I thought. I slowly sat up and went wide eyed. I was  in a huge fancy house. Were am I? Who brought me here? I went wide eyed and fear washed through me as footsteps approached me. "Hey, your awake." A boy said walking in front of me. He was pretty hot, he had flippy dark bangs that swooped in his face and bright blue eyes. I stared at him in deep concentration. He looks so familiar...Then it hit me..The boy at the park that waved at me! "Who are you?" I asked in alarm. The boy stared at me in alarm. "I'm Sungje, and I'm not going to hurt you." He said holding both hands up in surrenduer. "Were did you do with my little sister?" I asked through clenched teeth. He opened his mouth to explain his self but Joyce came running towards me with a huge smile on her face. "Your awake!" She said with a huge smile. She hugged me tightly with a giggle. Four other boys walked in the living room while exchanging looks. "Me and Hansol were playing hide and go seek." She said grabbing my hand and shaking it excitedly. I looked at the boy that Joyce looked at when she said it. They haven't hurt her...? "Did they hurt you?" I whispered to her, low enough for no one else to hear. She stared at me like I suddenly went stupid. "No, they saved me. And they saved you to." She said flashing her beautiful smile. 

                                 Saved us? I looked at the group of cute boys. No way... "Hows your arm?" A boy with dark brown hair with flippy bangs that went over his right eye. "It's better I guess." I replied shyly. Isn't that a lie... I cringed at every small movement I made. "Well, thanks for everything but we better be going." I said dismissevly. They all stared at me wide eyed. "No!" Joyce cried staring at me in dismay. "I agree, you are hurt." Hansol said with a concerned look. I groaned in annoyance. "I'm fine, I promise." I said annoyedly. Joyce looked up at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes. "Can we please stay here for just one night?" She asked in a soft baby voice. I rolled my eyes and surpressed a sigh. "Fine, but only one night." I said finally giving in. Joyce giggled and ran over to Sungje and hugged him tightly. "Come on, let's finish our game." Hansol said grabbing Joyce's hand. I watched her and the other boys run off happily. "She sure is a sweet little girl." Sungje said looking over his shoulder at me. I jumped and nodded in annoyance. Why does he keep trying to be nice to me? I don't trust them. Their way to nice. I sat down on the tan couch and looked at the boys as they ran around in the huge living room. I grunted in surprise as someone shoved me hard off the couch, making land with a loud thud on the soft white carpet. What the heck?! I looked over my shoulder. Sungje was sitting in my spot with a tiny grin. "Oops." He said with a half smile. I stood up and held my aching elbow. "You wanna fight?" He asked as I glared at him angerily. I didn't respond and he  circled me with his hands up in front of his face. "Come on, hit me with your best punch." He said hopping around me in a circle. What is he doing? I thought he was supposed to be the guy who saved my sister. He's acting like a childish litte kid. "Fine." I said.

                              I circled him to but he leaped back and did a ninja move. I raised a eyebrow at him curiously. "Sorry, my brother has no brain." A boy said from behind us. I turned around see a really, really hot boy with dark brown hair with long flippy brown bangs. They covered his right and lingered to his left eye. "Kidoh, your so mean." Sungje whined looking at his brother. Kidoh just shrugged and casually took a bite of his shiny red apple. "Do you have a problem with me?" He asked making me zone back in from staring at him in awe. I shook my head and opened my mouth to say something, but Kidoh snickered and walked past me. "We shouldn't let them stay here. Their just going to get in the way." He said flatly over his shoulder. "What's his problem?" I snapped my shyness replaced by anger. Sungje sighed heavily and shrugged. "Teenagers will be teenagers." He said carelessly. "Sissy! You should play with us!" Joyce asked running up to me. I opened my mouth to hesitate but Sungje shook my good arm. "Please?! You can be on my team." He said as if that was the best thing in the world. I made a face but sighed as Joyce looked up at me poutingly. "Fine." I said while exhaling. She giggled and made everyone gather around her. Even short tempered Kidoh. "Can me, Hansol and Sol be on the same team?" She asked walking over to the two boys. "Sure." I said with a careless shrug. Kidoh walked over to me and Sungje with Lio following closely behind him. Great...I'm stuck with these guys of course. 

                           "You guys hide!" Joyce said with a loud shout. I nodded and everyone gradually broke apart. It seems like we've all been friends for years. I looked at Sungje was getting really into the game. He ducked down low and creeped on the ground like a army soldier. I rolled my eyes and hopped over him. "Tess! Your going to get us caught!" He shouted before grabbing my hand, making me jerk down to the floor. "Peace." Kidoh said walking over me. I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed his foot, making him stumble foreword clumsily. He landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Seriously?" He snapped looking back at me angerily. "Shh!" Sungje asked slapping his hand over my mouth. I wiggled in his grip. But he refused to uncover my mouth. "There they are!" Hansol yelled before rapid footsteps ran towards us. I let out a startled scream and staggered on my feet. I ran foreword, with Sungje by my side. I felt laughter escape my lips as me and him shoved each other into the narrow hallway as we struggled not to get caught. "Come on!" Lio yelled making me and Sungje stop laughing. I ran towards Lio at full speed. I ran in the room as he held the door open for us. I laughed as he closed the door in Sungje's face. "Guys! Open up!" He said not to loud, not to quiet. Kidoh was chilling on his bed and he gave a half smile at me. "Your a douch for tripping me." He snickered. I giggled and shrugged. "I got you!" Joyce yelled happily. I looked down and sighed heavily. She seems to like them alot right now.

                                          Joyce's POV: Sungje laughed and smiled at me and flashed a sweet smile at me. The door opened and Kidoh, Lio and Tess walked out. "I'm going to go to bed." Lio said before messing my hair up. I felt my smile disappear. "Me to, we can play some other time." Sungje said knealing down to me. I was once more hypmotized by his light blue eyes. "Ok." I said softly and sadly. I looked down and watched the boys walk away. Tessah scooped me up in her warm arms. I layed my head on her chest and closed myself and I felt myself relax in her arms. "Come on, it's way past your bed time." She said walking back in the pitch black living room. She layed down on the couch with me on her chest. I cuddled up against her and closed my eyes. Her body heat kept me warm and I closed my eyes blissfully. So many thoughts ran through my head at one time. I wish we could have friends like Sungje and them. I opened one eye and looked at Tess. I really want her to be happy and not worry about me so much. She deserves as much happiness as I do. I looked down at the hallway were Sungje went. He would be the perfect match for my sister. He's kind of like a prince, so nice and charming. But..She doesn't seem to want a boyfriend. I sighed and closed my eyes and listened to her gentle and soft breathing as she went into a deep sleep. I felt sleep begin to surround me, but a moment later I julted awake. "Joyce..." A voice called out softly. I squinted in the dark and strained to hear more closely.

                                    I climbed off of Tess gentle. I followed the voice while slowly walking in the dark. I looked in the rooms as I passed them. As I reached Kidoh's room, I peaked inside. I poked my head around the corner and sighed. He's asleep to... I jumped as the voice was louder this time. I looked back at the entrance to the house. Is the person outside? I walked outside and quickly shut the door behind me. It sounds like daddy's voice. "Daddy?" I called out softly. My voice echoed around me for a moment. The cold air made me shudder and I wrapped my arms around myself. "Joyce." My dad's familiar voice said from behind me. I looked behind me and went wide eyed. A man with blood red eyes and blood on his face was standing behind me. "D-Dad?" I stammered feeling tears form in my eyes. Before I could say anything, he lunged towards me, fangs popping out of his mouth. Then everything went dark.