2 - Girlfriend?!

Tangled - The Left Untold

AUTHOR'S POV

  "WAIT!" May shouted as Myungsoo dragged her through the way. "What the hell are you doing here??" she asked as he gave no answer.

  "Aren't you supposed to be in Canada? Or Korea?" no respond.

  "Hey, let me go!" another silence.

  "KIM MYUNGS-"

  "Can't you shut up?" he asked frowning and finally stopped in front of a car. "I will explain when you got into the car."

  Maylee squinted her eyes at him. What's up with this boy? Disappearing for years and suddenly popped out of nowhere.

  "Get in," Myungsoo commanded with a straight face. May sighed. He knew it. He knew she was just a curious cat who would do anything to know about everything.

  "I'm surely will kill you, Kim Myungsoo. I swear," she grumbled as she got into the car.

  Myungsoo quickly sat on the driver seat and start to drive. And of course, he could feel the now staring-wait, glaring-at-him girl who put on her very very expressionless face.

  "Mind to explain, mister?" she asked monotonely. Myungsoo bit his lip.

  "Um..," he mumbled. Then nothing came out after that for one minute. "I..I need your help."

  "You have said that for times for God's sake! What kind of help could I give you, moron?!"

  "I need you...," he stopped for another minute to think. "..to act?"

  She huffed. "What act?"

  He bit his lip again. "Just...act okay? We're here."

  Soon they arrived at a big building. He grabbed her and dragged her inside, to a room with big door.

  But She felt dizzy as soon as he opened the door.

  Flash!

  Camera flash? What the-

  "So, L Kim. Is that the girl you writes on your novel?"

  "Is it true that she's your girlfriend?"

  "She's the one in the photo of the graduation photo!"

  "Are you two together?"

  "Is it true that she is your girlfriend?"

  "Are you to engaged??"

  Maylee barely opened her eyes due to the flashing lights and the buzzing of the people murmring. Where on earth did this Kim Myungsoo take her to?

  Wait. What's with the girlfriend? Myungsoo's girlfriend is not me it is-

  "She's Maylee, my girlfriend. Just as how my novel been written," Myungsoo declared, as those words cut through May's train of thoughts.

  No. This can't be. She has a boyfriend already! And Myungsoo must have one too already!

  She was about to snap at him when she felt a squish on her right hand.

  'Act,' Myungsoo mouthed quickly that she would barely saw.

  And she saw it. And zipped . She would never embarrass herself in front of a pres. She had a rather high pride. But deep inside, she knew there was something about him that she couldn't refuse his favor. But what it is?

 "Prove," a thick-glassed young girl journalist raised up her hand. Judging from her appearance, both Myungsoo and Maylee knew she was a journalist that may just graduated a month ago. Newbie.

  "Why proving?" Myungsoo laughed after a brief silence. He pulled Maylee closer by the shoulder and smiled at the press. Maylee had to remind herself not to shove that guy away in front of this much of people.

  "It was weird. We've never seen her with you before up till now aside from the one on your graduation photo," she said while frowning. "And since you two are couple, why don't you bother to show any public display affection?"

  Maylee could feel herself exhilirating and Myungsoo's frozen there beside her. She couldn't even tell if her heartbeat was still there or it was beating so loudly.

  And before she could register it, she felt his soft lips fell lightly at her right cheek.

  And that time, she regretted agreeing his favor.

  I hope Daehyun didn't watch TV. Nor Kaylee. Nor anyone I know.

 

--

A/N : Aaaaahhh I know it was a latteeeeee update T^T
I'm so doomed x_x I only could access to internet using my laptop during weekends and my past weekend had been so busy @@
And I felt down nowadays :(

But I'll update again!