Daydreaming with her.

I ____ You .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I would never give up on her.”Zelo said and kicked a stone in front of him while walking.“The fact is you’ll never get accepted by her.”Himchan,his hyung spoke while eating a hamburger while walking out from the school.On the other side,Zelo saw you and Kyungsoo walking out from the school and was reading a book together.Zelo was about to walk but his other hyungs,YongGuk stopped him from walking.“You better don’t make the situation became weird.I always saw that she’ll be pissed off when she saw you.”YongGuk said and patted Zelo’s back.Then,you and Kyungsoo walked passed by Zelo and his friend.“Hey how you doin,Daehyun?”You said and while passed by them.Daehyun is a big fanboy of yours.“Someone hold me.”Daehyun said and about to jump but his bestfriend,Youngjae kicks Daehyun’s using his knees.Then they continued to walking again but only Zelo froze at that spot where they’re standing just now.He just watched you and Kyungsoo walking.“Junhong-ah..”YongGuk tapped Zelo’s back and Zelo just sighed and continued to walking.

“Kyungsoo-yah,Can you .. go to the park with me?”You said and look at Kyungsoo with puppy eyes.It was so embrassed to ask Kyungsoo to go with you.“It didn’t bother you,right?”You asked.“Bother?It feels like in heaven when I’m with you.”Kyungsoo whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter